Covid cruise....
Posted by TheDude (+324) one month ago
I have been told there is another Main street cruise tonight.Someone said it's from 7:30 to 8:30 and that there will be a place by the oasis to donate to the food bank.I also was told there's a livestream link to watch it,once again I dont know.Supposedly on FB,tried searching but only came up with a post from the Movie Theater,saying they will be selling popcorn and other refreshments during it.Any links would be appreciated.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+1862) one month ago
+3
founder
Posted by David Schott (+14769) one month ago
Great turnout tonight. Some classic cars and a Bobby Kenney sighting.
+3
founder
supporter
Posted by Earl Bennett (+752) one month ago
Reply to TheDude (#379475)
Great group of cars down there tonight. WOW lot of cars I suspect there more beers in the cars in the 70's
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10025) one month ago
We sold so much popcorn at the Montana Theatre it was insane. Poor old popcorn machine never worked so hard in its life. Fun, too.
+1
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+1862) one month ago
Earl
I think the 60's had the 70's beat when it came to Draggin' Main and drinkin' beer!!
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+928) one month ago
The 50s had both the 60s and the 70s beat. Furthermore, the atmosphere of the city was no holds barred, open gambling, real nite clubs with live music,and even prostitution.
founder
supporter
Posted by Earl Bennett (+752) one month ago
Reply to Hanson (#379484)
I suspect you both may be correct, and still living and having beers may under score that...
Posted by TheDude (+324) one month ago
Open gambling and prostitution? I WAS born a decade too late......
+1