Relatives, Larry?
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10341) 4 months ago
Stardust Tuesday April 7

100 YEARS AGO (1920)

After a courtship lasting for two years, Ray E. Dosland, switchman in the Milwaukee yards here, where he has been employed for the past five years, and Miss Daisy M. Taylor, a popular young lady of Miles City, were quietly married at the Methodist parsonage on Easter Sunday, the Rev. Thomas Hardie officiating. The marriage ceremony was witnessed by Mr. and Mrs. Kirk Antrim, friends of the bride and groom.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+3
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9855) 4 months ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#379350)
Amorette Allison wrote:
Stardust Tuesday April 7

100 YEARS AGO (1920)

After a courtship lasting for two years, Ray E. Dosland, switchman in the Milwaukee yards here, where he has been employed for the past five years, and Miss Daisy M. Taylor, a popular young lady of Miles City, were quietly married at the Methodist parsonage on Easter Sunday, the Rev. Thomas Hardie officiating. The marriage ceremony was witnessed by Mr. and Mrs. Kirk Antrim, friends of the bride and groom.

Nope, I'm afraid not. Strange. I didn't realize there were any shoestring Antram/Antrim relatives anywhere out here back then.
+1
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10341) 4 months ago
There was a William Freese in Miles City in the 1890s who moved to Ekalaka and still shows up in the old newspapers. I tell my brother, Bill, whenever that Mr. Freese comes to town.
+3