Truth Existing in Miles City
Posted by Rob Shipley (+428) 3 months ago
Crooked Cop Winklebean has forced two [2] HUGE lawsuits upon the mayor and city council and crooked attorneys of the City. These actions seek seventeen million dollars [$17,000,000}. No other city nor town in Montana has ever carried a Public Nuisance vendetta on for fourteen [14} years....except corrupt Miles City.
Their bonding companies and insurance companies are going to be paying off like slot machines.
Anyone anywhere wishing to enjoy some of all of this cash $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ just contact me...….there will be way, way, way, more than I can ever spend.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Posted by redmondroughneck (+59) 3 months ago
Why not clean up your property for the enjoyment of the rest of the people who live in Miles City?
+9
Posted by Bruce Ingraham (+165) 3 months ago
Ship part of what you say is correct. “No other town in Montana would carry this vendetta on for 14 years”. My family owns real estate in Butte. I can assure you once Butte/Silver Bow rules on a public nuisance it’s all over in 60 day’s. Clean up crews and trucks clean the public nuisance up if the owner doesn’t respond. If it continues they have condemned properties and buildings are demolished.
+10
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2544) 3 months ago
Still can't figure out who this Winklebean person is, never heard of the guy?
+2
founder
Posted by David Schott (+14985) 3 months ago
Reply to cubby (#379215)
I believe "Winklebean" is one of the Lucky Charms leprechauns.
+6
I was in doubt what a winklebean was so I googled it. So it’s not a leprechaun. It is a wooden monster with interchangeable parts. I guess if it were painted green it could be a St. Patrick’s day monster.
+3
I guess I was missing something in Ships $17,000,000 lawsuit. I was told today he was convicted in district court and is to be sentenced March 23 for his display area around his house. Is this true?
supporter
If he was found guilty in district court you would think someone could find it online somewhere but I just looked and found nothing about it. But hopefully for the sake of everyone he needs to get his act together and clean up his yard. Only people that should have to look at that kind of mess live on the north side of town.
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+950) 3 months ago
I don’t believe that he was ever charged in District Court. In fact, a charge of Public Nuisance would not be prosecuted in District Court. The only way it could be in District Court is if he were to be convicted in city court and appealed that conviction to District Court.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+14985) 3 months ago
How many times has Robert Barlow Shipley lost in court over the course of his lifetime? And how many times has he prevailed? I suspect he would rather not talk about that.
+2
supporter
Posted by Robert Martelle (+306) 3 months ago
Cubby said: "Only people that should have to look at that kind of mess live on the north side of town."

Cubby, I find your comment offensive. Living north of the tracks or north of main street does not make a difference as to pride of ownership or ability to care for one's property. Nor does it make those people lower class citizens. There are homeowners who take pride in their homes and it shows. There are others who do not care about the condition of their property and the effect it has on the values of the other properties in the neighborhood. And there are others that due to abilities or economics are no longer able to take as good of care of their properties as they would like. The high rate of local taxes does not help.

Drive around, you will see these situations are spread throughout the town.

You owe your fellow citizens living on the Northside an apology. If you choose to say bad things about people, at least do not hide behind a pseudonym.
+3
supporter
Robert take a chill pill, I live on the northside, have my entire life. I don't owe anyone an apology, it was meant mostly as a joke anyways. I realize the problem exists all through out Miles City.
+1
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8352) 3 months ago
geez, I'm so old I remember when someone mis-typed 'cubby' as 'chubby' and they FREAKED THE PROCREATE OUT...

good times, good times...
Hanson was correct. Ship appealed his city public nuisance charge to district court. He lost the appeal and is to be sentenced today.
+3
The truth is...……..in English the public nuisance law reads....."such exists when it causes an injury upon…." an ENTIRE community or neighborhood, or, a considerable number of persons."
From August 6, 2006, through November 18, 2018, the actual NUMBER of MCPD complaints filed against the mere unsightliness of my home.....were......none, nada, zilch !!!!!!! No human being ever complied with our laws and wrote out and signed an official complaint...……...never one time !!! All of the 2000% completely illegal and insane prosecutions were from...…...illegal heresay of
***** anonymous telephone calls inadmissible in courts of law *******.
No signed complaint of real injury = = = = NO CRIME.
Finally, after the crooked cop took photos...……….illegally...……..with no probable cause whatsoever……...because he had no human being complaining...…..he and another person manufactured an illegal and false complaint out of thin air...in direct violation of State of Montana ethics…….all of which is police misconduct and federal felony perjury.
These are the facts. I did not write the laws, but I have studied them most extensively for no fewer than seventeen thousand [17,000] hours online and I know lies, deceits, false swearing and all the rest to the max, to the max. Whenever anyone lies under oath to any judge, and it is all in the record......anywhere in the USA, this is the Category "A" Felony of federal felony perjury.
All of the lawyers who work for the City lie with impunity.
And, none of you, nor judge Stein nor judge Hayworth deserve any of their despicable treachery.
Bruce Ingraham,
Thank you, Sir. I will bet you one thousand dollars [$1,000}in the Butte events they did in truth and fact have actually REAL signed police department complaints of real injuries to real people……….and not mere...….crooked mayor whims and inuendos. These criminals who run the show in Miles City and waste your tax dollars by the dump truck fulls...…..do not even read and understand English.
What does....."an entire community", mean?
What does ….."or neighborhood", mean?
What does....."or, by a considerable number or persons", mean?
See, Montana Code Annotated, #45-8-111.
Does this mean to all Americans……..that one [1} immoral and unethical cop, a crooked criminal cop......can canvass an entire town and wreak havoc upon the citizenry...……..always....with no signed complaints of any real injuries to anyone who pays the ********'s salary ?????

City Regulations can in no way contravene STATE LAW. State laws must always surrender to federal laws. This is precisely how and why the U.S. and state constitutions read exactly and precisely as they do.
Mr. Ingraham and All good persons,
I did appeal an illegal conviction. Last May I requested properly a jury trial.
Jeff Noble, DCA,deputy city attorney ****LIED**** to honorable judge STEIN. Nowhere in the annals of law can anyone, anyone, anyone STEAL any constitutional right from any American. The constitutional right to trial by jury is sooooooooooooooooooo SACRED...…..except in Miles City.
What is called FRAUD UPON THE COURT engages..... whenever anything of dire legal importance to both parties is stomped upon and trampled upon......this is
fraud against the judicial machinery itself…..and the case must be dismissed !!!!!!!!

Over 90%, 90%, 90% of all court orders are FLAWED !!!!!!! This is why in the REAL law any void order can be attacked directly or collaterally at any time; and, many in American jurisprudence have been reversed as far out as 60 years.

My case HAD TO end the very moment Judge stein allowed Noble steal my jury trial from me.
You are welcome Ship. Most of the things you state I certainly can’t answer because I don’t know or choose not to understand. My comment to you about Butte? I only know it doesn’t take 14 years to solve this type issue in Butte. I don’t agree with your out door show room as I don’t agree with the others thru out the city.
+3
Gentlepersons,
Americans cannot be retried and retried and retried by the unlimited money and power and resources of any level of government. This is why double jeopardy statutes all LIVE and THRIVE in all { 51 } constitutions of the United States of America. The Founding Fathers broke entirely away from England and TYRANNY !!!!!
The only, only, only, only court acceptable modifications are in two [2] capital instances......murder and treason and none other anywhere. The law, he REAL law that thrives everywhere except in crooked and broke Miles City, holds nothing in it which can be an injury...…..if ONLY ONE FOOL complains......as a PUBLIC crime. When only one [1] idiot baboon does not like the appearance of his neighbor's place...…...he must hire his own lawyers and waste his own money and...……….not yours.
Ship I was wondering about this double jeopardy you refer to? Does it involve the time volunteers cleaned your yard?
Also I did a check at the courthouse and no fees have been paid to file a suit nor have papers been served. I’m very interested in how you will make insurance and bonding companies pay $17000000 voluntarily.
+1
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3147) 3 months ago
Rob,If you're not careful You are going to end up like everyone's buddy up here, Eric Brandt. He was just sentenced in Denver And he's a waiting another trial when he gets out. In the interim He's staying in jail where he will get out and then go to jail again. I honestly don't understand why an intelligent man like you can't simply be a good neighbor, clean that crap up and enjoy what time you have left on earth.

[Edited by Tucker Bolton (3/27/2020 11:49:58 AM)]
+7