Food For thought on Liberty
Posted by MontanaAggie (+11) 4 months ago
This Year is going to be a very brutal one in terms of the erosion of freedoms and liberties if the current scene before us plays out. I whole heartedly feel that whomever is elected will screw us. That is why i encourage anyone who reads this to take a chance to think about why you vote for the" lesser of two evils?". Theres no need. We live in a age where we dont have to be dictated by oligarchs or corporate interests. We have the largest third party Alive and well in our area. There are plenty of candidates who will be on the ballot this year in our state that have your interests and Liberties in mind. They will do more to protect your liberties, shrink your government, and end useless wars then either one of the Old Parties. Thats the Libertarian Party. With today being Super Tuesday in so many state i encourage all of you to look at the Candidates who are running and vote the one who truly has you in mind.

There is currently a Libertarian Candidate for HD37 and For The Office of The Governor Lyman Bishop
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8352) 4 months ago
I agree, and am encouraging all of my Republican friends in Montana to vote Libertarian in the upcoming elections.
+5
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14337) 4 months ago
I find Libertarians to be honest, truthful folks and admire them immensely.

You can bet your last dollar that if Libertarians were running this country, we wouldn't have a national debt of $23 TRILLION dollars.

If we had a Libertarian president, I'm pretty sure he or she would tell the truth and not send out nasty tweets at all hours of the day.
+3
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10189) 4 months ago
Privatize roads, schools, fire and police departments, get rid of health and human services, gut the FDA and FTC. Let corporations run wild while paying next to nothing in taxes. Yeah, no.
+5
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14231) 4 months ago
"Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose". -Kris Kristopherson & Fred Foster

The current austerity s h i t-show is the result of the Koch Bros. libertarian belief system that has been foisted upon us over the last 50 years. Why would we want to empower more of that thinking? We will soon all be eating alpo wonder where Aleppo is located.
+3