1977 Signal Butte 4-H Club Cookie winners
supporter
Posted by Karen L. Morris (+1054) 4 months ago
I did the math and this looks like "history" to me (yes, another find from the archaeological digs). Thought it was worth sharing.

permalink   ·  vote tally
+6
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14337) 4 months ago
The tall guy in the middle looks like a total geek.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14231) 4 months ago
Damn... I didn’t realize that back then I was into older women. (Only 2-3 people on the planet will understand my comment. )
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10189) 4 months ago
Boy, those are familiar faces. My mother LOVED covering the Cookie Cook-Off. She got to sample the cookies!
+2
founder
Posted by David Schott (+14985) 4 months ago
Reply to Richard Bonine, Jr. (#379171)
When was the last time you baked chocolate brownies from scratch, Richard?
+2
supporter
Posted by Shu Pius (+1697) 4 months ago
Not to get all technical, but shouldn't this be called a BAKE off instead of a cook off? Anyway, I recall that there was one of these cook offs at one point that had one of the Bonines use a recipe with ketchup in the cookies...contrary to how "yucky" that might sound at first hearing, I heard those were actually quite good.

https://milescity.com/for...iew/236314
+2
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14231) 4 months ago
Reply to Shu Pius (#379174)
Shu Pius wrote:
Not to get all technical, but shouldn't this be called a BAKE off instead of a cook off? Anyway, I recall that there was one of these cook offs at one point that had one of the Bonines use a recipe with ketchup in the cookies...contrary to how "yucky" that might sound at first hearing, I heard those were actually quite good.

https://milescity.com/for...iew/236314

Why do you hate alliteration, Shu?

David, about 43 years ago.
+2