The hypocrite violating the Emolument Clause.
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+851) one month ago
I see Trump is busy pardoning the white collar and political criminal swamp, sending his message to his crime family and associates not to worry. He should be impeached, if not for high crimes, misdemeanors or being the ultimate hypocrite, for violating the Emolument Clause of the Constitution.

Taxpayers shelled out another $3.4 million to send Trump to Florida Super Bowl weekend so he could host a Super Bowl watch party for paying guests at his for-profit International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. The tickets for the party were only $75 each, but were only available to members. The initiation fee for this club is $450,000 with annual dues costing several thousands of dollars more.

During the national anthem at Trump’s Super Bowl watch party a video, which can be found on the Miami Herald’s web site, shows Trump clowning around as other attendees — including Melania Trump and teenage son — stand with their hands over their hearts. Trump’s clowning around included pointing at people and then as “The Star Spangled Banner” crescendoes, Trump, with hands in the air, whirls and twirls them around mocking the conducting of the performance.

Remember Trump’s disparaging NFL players for kneeling during the National Anthem in protest to police shootings of black Americans and leading a furious right wing condemnation of them? As for Trump’s mocking of the National Anthem while profiteering and blatantly squandering taxpayers’ money, don’t hold your breath waiting for conservative outrage.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+5
founder
Posted by David Schott (+14469) one month ago
Trump will never be accused of having class.
+3
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9871) one month ago
tRump is a vile, corrupt, incompetent, self-serving liar but the Cult of the Orange Ass doesn't care.
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13771) one month ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#379135)
Agreed. What blows my mind are self-professed Christians who love Trump.

They are going to a lake of fire to fry.
I don't think we will see them again on the Fourth of July.