Recipe Roundup by the Miles City Star published ?
supporter
Posted by Karen L. Morris (+1026) one month ago
Rare find today--a brand new copy of this cookbook still in the Miles City Star shopping bag. I remember the column in the Star and I remember when the oookbook came out; however I don't remember the exact year. Can anyone refresh my memory? Thanks!

permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13771) one month ago
I love the quote, "Every female on the newsroom staff at the Star went through the recipes again and again..."

Amorette? Any comment?
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9871) one month ago
I have copies of the first edition, the second edition and the combined edition. I can recommend several very tasty recipes. Alice Spear's sour cream coffee cake was very popular for breakfast on Christmas last year. My mother was so pleased to have an actual library card in the library file, she took a picture of it.
+2
supporter
Posted by Don Birkholz (+1139) one month ago
I assume the first post is referencing the listing on ebay, being sold by pudbear87 from Miles City, for 37 dollars plus shipping, which lists it as from the 1960's.
+1
supporter
Posted by Karen L. Morris (+1026) one month ago
Reply to Don Birkholz (#379131)
Actually a bit right and a bit wrong. I am the one that has listed it on eBay (although net proceeds go to my Dad's estate--I'm his personal representative). I also have a copy from when it came out (mine is used, of course) and simply didn't remember exactly when that was. I didn't put a date in the listing because I couldn't remember what the date was. The date isn't essential for the listing; however, it makes me feel better if I can quit trying to remember things (i.e., easier just to ask). Getting old is Hades!