Suing Avenatti and Schiff
Posted by Rob Shipley (+427) 6 months ago
Have already notified both they are being sued in the Billings James F. Battin federal courthouse. Lawsuit will seek tens of millions of   ****    real    ****    U.S. dollars.
Neither of the fools can stand the bad press nor the expense of defense litigation, so,
they and their liability insurance companies will crack like rotten eggs left in a Montana summer sun for a week.
They will be forced..........by law.........to seek settlement out of court before jury trial.
Any decent intellectual persons reading and understnading the  gravity here of free Americans potecting the American Dream.........link with me for your share of the cash  awards which are all.........by law.........tax free cash.

[email][email protected][/email]              Email only please, no time for telephone tag.
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2545) 6 months ago
So why not tell us why your taking them to court?
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14239) 6 months ago
Q: Know what you call a bad lawyer?

A: Senator
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2764) 6 months ago
Why not Pelosi?
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2545) 6 months ago
Well little did I know prior to posting my question that Rob won't be able to answer due to being locked up in the county clink.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15005) 6 months ago
Reply to cubby (#378951)
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14362) 6 months ago
I'm kind of surprised Rob would seek " tens of millions of **** real **** U.S. dollars." He seems more of the type who would prefer checks from the Justus township.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2