Impeachment hearings
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13219) 27 days ago
I don't think this is going anywhere, but I am glad it has been started, Too many of the Dotard's supporters have been brainwashed by FOX News.

What I find truly amazing, is:

Congress approved military aid to Ukraine, as Russia has been at unofficial war with them for several years. Russia annexed the Crimea from Ukraine.

Trump is a pimp for Putin, as Putin has the goods on him (pee tape), and wants to build a hotel in Moscow.

Trump shakes down the newly elected Ukraine president, even though Congress has already approved the appropriation, under the guise that the rest of the EU is not kicking in their fair share. Total BS.

Honest public servants inside the government sees this happen, and files a whistle blower complaint.

After endless stonewalling Trump releases a "transcript" where he is, indeed, shaking down the president of the Ukraine.

And then, Trump brags that he is doing the right thing, Making America First.
I can only slap my head, when I think about how brain dead stupid Trump supporters are.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+10
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2474) 26 days ago
Gunnar. As long as it drives Trump crazy for awhile (not a high bar there),I am happy.

Side note - Bill Barr, Devin Nunez and Lindsey Graham are three of the most disappointing lackey hacks in history. As far as Daines and Gianforte, they are acting as expected.
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13219) 26 days ago
Good list of disappointing hacks, Bob, but don't forget America's mayor. What a douche that guy is.
+2
founder
Posted by David Schott (+13742) 26 days ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#378538)
Rudy has got to be suffering from dementia. He is a hazard to Trump's legal defense.
Posted by tom regan (+802) 26 days ago
+2
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8257) 26 days ago
Yeah, whatever NounVerb911 is covering himself in, it isn't glory

http://www.lawyersgunsmon...-it-around

Even among the president’s closest allies, Giuliani is now the subject of scorn. When I reached him by phone this morning, following House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s release of the full whistle-blower complaint at the center of the Ukraine scandal, he was, put simply, very angry.

“It is impossible that the whistle-blower is a hero and I’m not. And I will be the hero! These morons—when this is over, I will be the hero,” Giuliani told me.

“I’m not acting as a lawyer. I’m acting as someone who has devoted most of his life to straightening out government,” he continued, sounding out of breath. “Anything I did should be praised.”

I'm starting to wonder how many Lincoln Towncars he owns...
+3
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+704) 26 days ago
I had a letter to the editor in the Billings Gazette about a week ago that touches on the subject of impeachment. Additionally, I have now concluded that there are no republicans in congress that are acting in accordance with their oaths of office in their support of Trump’s extorting the Ukraine for personal gain.

In the early 60s my shipmates and I took our Navy oaths of enlistment seriously. That oath mirrored the United States Senate oath of office, ‘‘I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”

Republican Senate majority leader, Moscow Mitch, is not supporting and defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. He violates his oath by refusing to even allow debate on House measures to curb Russian attacks upon our elections and Constitutional Republic. Domestically, AR-15 toting lunatics are slaughtering Americans while he refuses to allow consideration of any House protective measures.

He turned over the power of the Senate to Trump, who violates, on a regular basis, his presidential oath to “preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.” Trump is a sycophant (sucks up) to Russian dictator Putin and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un. Trump stripped billions of dollars from the defense budget to fund his vanity wall and now, as we have known all along, he has demonstrated and admitted that he will sell out this country for personal gain.

Neither Moscow Mitch nor Trump, upon leaving or being removed from office, will deserve recognition of having served honorably.
+8
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14015) 25 days ago
So the GOP line of reasoning is that the transcripts of Agent Oranges phone call can’t be trusted because it’s a second hand account.

This from the same people who believe (and have gone to war with those who disagree) 40 years after the fact we “KNOW” word for word everything Jesus ever said.

The actual word-for-word reliability of the gospel of Mark is akin to imagining and writing down today the pillow talk between JFK and Marilyn Monroe. It may have happened, but nobody really knows what was said. The hypocrisy and irony are astounding. 🤔🤐
+3
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2474) 25 days ago
Yeah, Gunnar. Rudy is reaching Trump proportions of douchiness,
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13219) 25 days ago
+4
Posted by redmondroughneck (+39) 25 days ago
I think Trump was caught "Jay Walking" today. The Dem's are proposing a public hanging.
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2474) 25 days ago
Good point, Redmond! Now lets go back and make sure Hillary isn't still running that sex-trafficking ring at the pizzaria.
+5
founder
Posted by David Schott (+13742) 25 days ago
Reply to redmondroughneck (#378551)
+3
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9254) 24 days ago
+4
Posted by tom regan (+802) 22 days ago
I'm not an MSNBC watcher, but this clip caught my attention. I wish more news organizations would fact check Trump in real-time. In the era of fake news/state media organizations like Fox News, it's important for the public to know when the president is lying or providing false information. Which is most of the time.

From the research I've done, this clip provides accurate information about Joe Biden and Ukraine.

+5
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13219) 22 days ago
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13219) 19 days ago
Today Donny Dotard announces that he is encouraging China to investigate the Bidens. I can just picture the call. Don the don using his best Godfather/Marlon Brando voice:

"Listen, Xi, I gotta little problem. Its the 2020 election. I need you to dig up some dirt on the Bidens. You got all those spy devices around our country, you gotta have something.

If you get something on them, that little problem of tariffs? That goes away."
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13219) 18 days ago
My mafioso comparisons to Trump seem to get validated each passing day. Today's news story is how key administration officials involved in the Ukraine fiasco are fleeing to Italy.

https://www.yahoo.com/new...09470.html

Reminds me of the Mafia in the mid 20th century. When the feds started applying the heat, members of the Mob would go to the Old Country for a few years until things cooled off. Or someone got knocked off.
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13219) 14 days ago
Turns out I am not the only one to see the mafioso comparisons....DUMBFELLAS

+2
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2474) 14 days ago
"White haired guy". HAHAHAHAHAHA!
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13219) 13 days ago
Gotta love the white-haired guy. Unless you are gay.
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2474) 13 days ago
Turkey has just launched an offensive against the Kurds, our allies, in northern Syria. A proud moment for America! Thank heavens the Trump Tower(s) in Turkey will now be much safer!
+5
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13219) 6 days ago

+2