Whom it may concern
Posted by Gene Keller (+43) 2 months ago
Was wondering if Rob Shipley was going to get a chance to address all the Trash Talking about him from "To Whom It May Concern" but I guess it's not meant to be.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2435) 2 months ago
Thread was deleted
So why would that thread be deleted so quick before he had a chance to respond? Just saying.
+1
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9581) 2 months ago
Reply to Gene Keller (#378339)
Gene Keller wrote:
So why would that thread be deleted so quick before he had a chance to respond? Just saying.

Rob and the Miles City Police each contacted me to ask the thread be removed. To avoid future issues, I did so.
+4
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1233) 2 months ago
Also, unless the Classifieds are somehow split or sandboxed from the main site, Rob has had and still enjoys restored posting privileges since shortly after his reinstatement was stated by Larry

[Edited by Dave Roberts (7/24/2019 5:10:10 PM)]
Thank You Gentlemen for the explanation. Just believe everyone should be allowed to respond to accusations made. Have a Good Day.
founder
supporter
Posted by Earl Bennett (+627) 2 months ago
Reply to Dave Roberts (#378343)
Got to admit the classified's livened up a little...
+2
Posted by Rob Shipley (+408) 2 months ago
Gene Keller,
Miles City's very own Gene Keller? Now of Washington State I believe ?
Geno, nice to read from you.
The crap about me from a deranged woman in Oregon was DELETED as per my request to this website's VERY COOL webmaster. It was all crap. LIES and INUENDO.
Hope you are well, Friend. Email [email protected] anytime........406--234-2477.
FYI.............April 12, 2019......in District Court in Forsyth was filed an eight million five hundred thousand dollar ($8,500,000) lawsuit against seven (7) of the eight ( 8 ) members of the City Council, the Deputy City Attorney, Animal Control Officer, Mark Winkley, City Judge Ken Stein and two (2) State of Montana goons...........Eric Barnosky and his boss in Helena, Sheila Hogan.
Suit has been accepted and is in process...........summonses have been sent out.

"Ship"
Rock On, "Ship".