Bus Service
founder
Posted by Bart Freese (+933) 14 years ago
Where does the Trailways (is that the right line?) bus stop during the middle of the night, these days? No, I'm not thinking of sneaking out of town . . . need to pick up my brother. Each time I do this the bus stops in a different place. Too bad it just doesn't stop at the Met anymore.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11984) 14 years ago
I checked with Trailways. They say the old U-haul building on Main and S. 11th. I thought the building was abandoned but I guess it must open up at 3:00 a.m.
Posted by caroline (boyt) niebrugge (+421) 14 years ago
the bus stop at the old U-haul building from 3 to 3:15 am
Posted by Wilbur Cain (+157) 14 years ago
Wow, bus stops have sure changed. In the old days, there seemed to always be an all night cafe, bathrooms, and hot coffee. I took the bus from Montana across Dakota to Wisconsin about 40 years ago. Even in the smallest towns there were pretty nice stops.
founder
Posted by Bart Freese (+933) 14 years ago
Bus travel, I imagine, is down. I use to take the bus a lot from Missoula to Miles City. Nothing like 12 hours on a Greyhound -- including hour long stops in Butte and again in Billings. Actually, I really didn't mind it, especially if the weather was bad. I'm just glad there is still some type of service here after Greyhound pulled out.