Caleb Frare update (MC pitcher for Chicago WS)
supporter
Posted by Don Birkholz (+1080) 6 months ago
Caleb Frare, pitcher from Miles City, for the Chicago White Sox, pitched his first outing yesterday (2019), April I st. He pitched 2/3 of an inning and walked one and struck out two.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+6
Posted by TiredofBS (+235) 6 months ago
Three cheers+ for Caleb!!!
+3
Posted by Mike Etchemendy (+64) 6 months ago
Sports Spectrum podcast: Caleb Frare, Chicago White Sox

https://sportsspectrum.co...x-pitcher/
+2
supporter
Posted by Shu Pius (+1404) 6 months ago
That Sports Spectrum website is not quite accurate in their claim that "His school didn't offer the sport". While it is true that Custer High doesn't offer baseball as a school-affiliated sport, neither does any other high school in the state of Montana. That website could have worded it differently instead of singling out Custer High like that. Most state high schools DO offer American Legion and club baseball and such. Anyway...Congrats to Caleb just the same, and may his success continue!

[Edited by Shu Pius (4/7/2019 12:26:09 PM)]
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+1750) 6 months ago
Caleb was sent to the minors today by the Chisox.
Posted by Mike Etchemendy (+64) 6 months ago
In 4 innings with the AAA Charolette Knights Caleb Has 8 SO, 2 Walks, has a 2.25 ERA... one other update Brac Warren has started throwing 100% bullpens in extended spring training for the SF Giants organization
+4
Posted by Mike Etchemendy (+64) 5 months ago
Frare was called back up

https://www.mlb.com/white...uan-minaya
+8
Posted by Dick Ellingson (+186) 5 months ago
Back in early April, The Mariners were in Chicago for the White Sox. When Caleb came into the game, M's broadcaster Rick Rizzs mentioned that he was from Miles City. I discovered that his family lives four or five blocks from me.
+3