Zinke Halliburton Land Deal to be Investigated
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2890) 7 months ago
"Interior Department Reviewing Zinke's Link to Halliburton in Whitefish Land Deal" by Matt Volz, Associated Press, June 28, 2018

https://billingsgazette.c...d612c.html

Posted by The man from snowy plains (-241) 7 months ago
You off the Rails again..The review is not Haliburton. It is an officer making a deal with his own assets..I THINK YOU GOT THE FAKE NEWS DEALLY down pat. Keep up the less than steller head lines.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2247) 7 months ago
Snowy. In case you hadn't noticed - Being a goddamn crook seems to be a prerequisite for working in Trump's administration.

Besides that - Trump is having such a hard time hiring "the best and brightest", he's having to recycle past employees.

I suppose in your world, snowy, the real news comes from Infowars.
+5
Posted by tom regan (+666) 2 months ago
Zinke is out! Now that is truly draining the swamp. Making sweetheart deals with the mining and fossil fuel industry while stripping protections for public lands might not be a good ideal when you're the secretary of the interior. What a corrupt POS.

I have full confidence that "Individual-1" will find someone even worse that will continue the work started by Zinke.
+7
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2247) 2 months ago
Ah yes! Sadly, the "Secretary of the Interior" Flag will no longer be flying over the capital.
+3