Montana Theater missing out on business.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15173) 2 years ago
I talked to someone who tried to go to the "Black Panther" matinee at the Montana Theater this afternoon. Apparently there was no one selling tickets at the ticket stand and you were supposed to buy your tickets from the concession stand.

The problem is the concession stand was so busy that the movie started before people could buy their movie tickets. The person I talked to said about 8 people walked out without seeing the movie. That's not good.
Posted by ocne (+473) 2 years ago
I was there at the same time and can attest that it was super inconvenient to have to stand in the same line just to purchase a ticket as those who were getting snacks. The overall traffic flow was terrible.

However, I did see a post somewhere on Facebook later that evening from someone I believe may be an employee of the theater who claimed that there is currently an issue with the ticket machine, which was why people are being directed to the snack counter for tickets. Hopefully that is the case and things will return to normal soon. Otherwise, I surely hope theater management finds a better way to handle tickets and snacks all being purchased at the same counter.

[Edited by ocne (2/22/2018 9:44:18 AM)]
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10322) 2 years ago
The ticket machine was down and it was the first time since we got the ability to sell tickets at concession so it was confusing. I don't know if they dedicated one machine to tickets and one to concessions but that would have been logical thing to do. However, when panicking, logic doesn't always come to the forefront.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+5