Rob Shipley for City Judge
Posted by Rob Shipley (+473) 3 years ago
John 8:32, " You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free."

Truthfully, Reddick,Stein and Zeitner know absolutely nothing about the law; not the Constitution, not federal law (CFR, Code of Federal Regulations), none of MCA, Montana Code Annotated, and lastly, Miles City's sort of chicken poop regs.
I know it all and all well owing what Joe Whalen and Butch Grenz put me trough from 2002 through last year. I also know a great deal about the Valley Drive *illegal* railroad leases. The BNSF nor any other railroad has never owned that land from the underpass to Leighton Boulevard. It is all a "Railroad Only Easement" from the U.S.Congress. RR only easements hold several direct qualifications: railroads cannot stockpile gravel, cut timber, alter natural water ways in any way, mine gold,silver,bauxite, bentonite, coal, or drill oil or natural gas. AND THEY NEVER CAN LEASE OR SELL any parts of FEDERAL LAND that belongs to "We the People".
Why John Muggli STOLE $108,720 worth of my 40 year gather of rare and pricey antiques and illegally auctioned them off through Smith Auction Company and tore down my 30 year old very SOLID and STRONG building as a nightmare originated by Miles City mayor, pauper joey whalen.

Thank you.

"Ship"
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2613) 3 years ago
People have to wonder if all of this was so illegal, why has nothing been done about this? Seems to me if this was in fact illegal then it would be a cut and dry case in the court of law.
I have to ask you Rob, why would you not just move all your things out of those buildings and let them tear the buildings down?
I first requested time. Then I disqualified the lawyer b***h in Texas. Then I caught the Helena lawyers LYING to Judge Day. #4 I tried to stop Muggli from his illegal contract with BNSF. #5. I requested Judge Day recuse himself from advancing the case because he evinced bias and prejudice allowing the two (2) faggot lawyers from Helena lying to him #6. I next spent over 4,000 hours ONLINE researching all "Railroad Only Easements" such as the Strevell Easement which is the "Northwest corner of Section 34, Township 27 North (??) ( it has been a long time since I was proficient in all of this).......Range 44 East........and discovered:
A. Strevell was a close pal of Abraham Lincoln and lived in Michigan and was indeed a lawyer.
B. After the Civil War and Abe was killed, and the 400+ startup railroads had gained easements from the U.S. Congress to build their roads to the Pacific and open up the Louisiana Purchase, Strevell opted to move to the American West and landed in Miles City in 1879, fully three (3) years before the Great Northern ever got here.
C. Strevell bought Section 34 and never recorded anything for his heirs and died with his Section 34 reverting lawfully to the Federal Government.
D. Thus, Congress gave all railroads passing through Miles City "Railroad Only Easements".
E. I have found out, very sadly to my demise, no one can afford to sue Warren Buffet and the crooked BNSF Railway. Way toooooooooooooooooo many billions. Thank you.

"Ship"
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2613) 3 years ago
Dang that's a lot of name calling there Ship.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+3
Cubby,
Not name calling at all..................100% truth produced by more than 4,000 hard hours of internet researching the facts.

Thank you for your reply.

"Ship"