ISO information on Patricia Hewett and her twins
Posted by Noreen (+14) 2 years ago
Hello,
First time here. I'm from Baker but lived a number of years in Miles City. My dad worked at the Olive Hotel as a chef. This would have been in the 40's somewhere. I have a half sister, Patricia Richardson Hewett, from my dad. My dad remarried and there wasn't much communication with us after that. Pat worked at Penneys store, and died of MS as far as I know. She was around 55 or so when last saw her at the Holy Cross Hospital (name is probably wrong), while she was visiting her mother, Virginia Richardson. My mom was in the hospital at the same time. I've searched everywhere on the internet trying to find birth and death date for Pat, and her twins, Brenda and Linda. I did find an obit for another daughter, Pam, who had passed away from an accident. If anyone on this list might remember Pat and could respond, I'd love to hear from you. I have photos of younger years, but in her life before I came along. Thank you in advance. Any and all is appreciated.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
Posted by Sandy Parks (+8) 2 years ago
Noreen, I composed a letter to you in regards to my mother Patricia Richardson Hewett. I’ve never used this site so I’m not sure what happened to my letter.
Hopefully this goes through and I’ll just give you my email address if you would like to contact me: [email protected]
Sincerely, Sandy Parks