MT 2017 Special Election - Custer County Results
founder
permalink   ·  vote tally
+4
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14662) 3 years ago
It angers me we are governed in this country by people who choose not to vote. Statewide only 54% of eligible voters in MT "bothered" to do their duty. Only 50% of you in Custer County got off your asses to participate. If you didn't vote... SHAME ON YOU! You deserve the government you are about to get.

So when:
-your hospital closes, tough poop;

-there is no money for conservation programs or commodity price support, tough poop;

-they close your ag research centers and you have to figure out which wheat varieties to plant on your own and suffer through some crop failures in the process, tough poop;

-there are no Line 1 Hereford bulls to cross with your black cows for a breeding program adapted to your climate, tough poop;

-grandma has to make the choice between fancy feast or friskies, tough poop;

-the road and infrastructure fall apart and you can't get where your going, tough poop;

-they sell off all of that public land and RIF all of your neighbors who work for BLM and other land management agencies, tough poop;

-etc, etc, etc.

You voted for this crap whether you showed your ass at the polls or not. Next time show up and vote to protect these resources instituted for the common good. Shame on you! Let me say that again, THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO SHOW UP AND VOTE, AND YOU ARE VOTING WHETHER YOU SHOWED YOUR ASS UP AT THE POLLS OR NOT. For god sakes DO BETTER NEXT TIME!

[Edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (5/26/2017 10:52:22 AM)]
+10
Posted by Hugo Stiglitz (-31) 3 years ago
Richard, so what you're saying is that it was a majority Dems that stayed home and didn't vote?
+3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16559) 3 years ago
Hugo, I think that is exactly what Richard is saying (ducking because I know this will piss him off).

I personally am of the belief that the average rural voter is stupider, dumber beyond belief, so that what explains the election results.

Feel free to vote me down, you ignorant hayseeds, rubes, and hicks. The FACTS are, I pay attention to what has been going on in the country in terms of laws, rules, regulations, orders and policies, and I know what has been working and what has not. I formerly was a very conservative guy (engineering graduate from the School of Mines), but paying ATTENTION for the last 40 years has turned me into a moderate.

You conservative dummies, on the other hand, only clap like a Down Syndrome child if something "pisses off the libtards" D'oh! They took our guns!" No intellectual discussion or debate, unless it is someone like Oddjob posting a biased commentary disguised as "Facts". And if you do try to engage us in a debate, you end up leaving, whining because you have no facts to support your positions.

Well, I have news for you idiots. There are only facts. There are no such thing as "alternative facts." The one solace I have in recent times is that even Fox News is starting to understand that.

Repeat after me. There are only facts. There is no such thing as alternative facts.

Write that on the board 100 times, Bart Simpson.

Oh, and speaking of that......

+2
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14662) 3 years ago
Reply to Hugo Stiglitz (#372196)
Hugo Stiglitz wrote:
Richard, so what you're saying is that it was a majority Dems that stayed home and didn't vote?

I am frustrated because Gianforte goes to congress on the votes of just 27% of all registered MT voters. If the purportions are to be believed, more republicans didn't vote than democrats. It would be easier to swallow if say more than 50% of all registered voters had chosen Gianforte.
+4
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2777) 3 years ago
And for all of you "Energy Voters" out there...Coal will NOT COME BACK anywhere close to what it was! There is NO CLEAN COAL - NEVER WILL BE! Demand is decreasing because even places like China are sick of choking their people to death. Maybe some crisis will bring back coal to some degree, but it won't last.
+6
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2777) 3 years ago
And NO ONE IS COMING for your damn guns! NO ONE! There are plenty of gun owners like myself who would welcome some kind of reasonable regulations but...NO ONE IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS! The NRA is playing you for the fools that you are. The NRA would just as soon put guns in the hands of every one in the country - in spite of their mental faculties, criminal record, presence on a terrorist watch list, etc, etc. Did you know a bill was passed by your GOP House and Senate that removes the ability for VA doctors to recommend whether certain patients should own guns or not. This is essentially the GOP's ASSISTED SUICIDE LAW for veterans. One eveery 20 minutes is not enough, I guess.

All that increased gun buying during the Obama administration was the same bunch of nitwits adding to their collection.

This gun crap is something for the typical Republican to hide behind like crawling up their mother's skirts to keep away from the scary people. Its the flashy "poof" to get you looking in the opposite direction while they give the billionaires another tax break.
+6