founder
permalink   ·  vote tally
+4
founder
+3
Posted by Walt Meredith (+189) 4 years ago
Reply to David Schott (#371369)
Thanks for posting the pitchers, David. Is this bank replacing their bank on Main Street or is this going to be a second location in Miles City? If it replaces the Main Street bank what is going to happen to the building on Main?
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17044) 4 years ago
Reply to Walt Meredith (#371370)
It's my understanding the bank is moving and I don't know if they have any specific plans for the downtown building. Lease it or sell it, maybe.
+1
founder
Here's a picture of their current location on Main Street. This bank was originally called First Citizens Bank and it was located in the Miles City Plaza. I don't recall if it was First Citizens when it moved to this Main St. location or not.

This building was built in 1982.

According to the Montana Cadastral website, this building is currently owned by Vision Enterprises, LLC. It seems that maybe the entity that sold the bank the lot on Haynes Ave. may have purchased the bank's Main St. location.

First Interstate Bank, Miles City
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 4 years ago
As I understand it, the Main Street location will close, as will the Main Street location of Rolling Rubber so there will be two empty buildings across the street from each other. Yay?
Posted by Steven Dey (+402) 4 years ago
I know Rubber Rolling plans to use the building on Main Street for warehousing their tires and such.
founder
It appears that the new bank will have a drive-up ATM machine on the side of the building facing Haynes Ave. The overhang over the ATM machine seems kind of low. How long before that thing gets smacked by a too-tall vehicle?
Posted by AFAB (+102) 4 years ago
I believe the bank sold that old building to a local man who has since resold it. I haven't heard who the newest owner will be but I'm sure we will find out soon.
+2