Office of Public Instruction
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17125) 4 years ago
State of Montana voters:

You are incredibly stupid morons. Of course, those of you who voted in the majority side of this past 2016 race are busy dragging your knuckles on the ground, and are not reading this. But I feel compelled to post, given the incredibly incompetency of the newly elected Superintendent of the OPI, Elsie Artnzen.

Just read a few articles in our local papers. READ VERY CLOSELY HER GRAMMAR AND SYNTAX. She makes the Trump appointees look like Robert Goddard:

http://mtstandard.com/new...7e398.html

http://www.greatfallstrib.../97120616/

Partisanship over stupidity should never be rewarded.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+6
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14936) 4 years ago
The mermaids at the Sip-n-Dip are more qualified.
+3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17125) 4 years ago
Like,what the heck is wrong with you idiots?

Just vote yes or no on your local school boards and funding.

Don't vote for public funding of a whole new school system,just to teach kids that Jesus rode on dinosaurs.

That will increase your taxes, dumbass.

I am so disappointed with my fellow man.....AND I AM A TRUMP SUPPORTER!
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+2415) 4 years ago
+1
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2770) 4 years ago
Is it possible they stuck a blond wig on Palin?
Posted by MCMT59301 (+176) 4 years ago
What I love is Denise Juneau had the position for 8 years, nothing controversial ever happened, she was rarely in the news about policy, mainly just about things they were doing to help education in Montana. Now Artzen has been in there for what a couple months and all there has been is controversy and back biting, but she is trying to take the "politics" out of the OPI...she is just pathetic, as most folks of her ilk, they politicize everything, they blame the previous administration for all of their new decisions, and act like they are cleaner than the driven snow. It just drives me batty...
+4
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1914) 4 years ago
Now the company hired for the "outside review" says that's not what they were hired for. They know nothing about federal compliance. They review HR policies. Good grief.
Gunnar. At least Arntzen's "expertise" and beliefs will dovetail nicely with those of Betsy DeVos.
Posted by MCMT59301 (+176) 4 years ago
By the way, I read the transcript of her meeting in Great Falls with Montana educators and that was as terrible of a performance by a politician that there could be. She was there to talk to educators and couldn't answer education related questions. As the superintendent of public instruction I would expect that she should be able to answer questions about education. It is not like she was at a business convention and was unaware or ignorant of business practices, she was at a meeting of people directly related to her office and could not answer their questions with any intelligence.

Reading that transcript it reminded me of a meeting I attended where the candidates for governor of Montana at that time attended. There were 3 democratic candidates in attendance and one Republican candidate, Judy Martz, in attendance. There was also a US senator that talked to the group via teleconference. So the format was they gave a little 10 minute speech, then there was a question and answer session. This was a meeting for a specific industry, so of course the candidates could expect to be asked questions about the industry. Well the 3 democratic candidates obviously prepared and could give specific answers that pertained to that industry when they were asked. The US senator wasn't really that prepared, but you could tell he had staff around him that fed him answers that made a bit of sense, and there was Judy Martz...She was totally unprepared, unlike the 3 democratic candidates, whose 10 minute speeches were tailored to the group they were speaking to, she just gave her normal short stump speech that had nothing in it about the industry she was speaking to, and then when she did the question and answer session you could tell she had no clue about anything that pertained to that industry, when she was asked specific industry questions she just referred everything back to her stump speech. It was an embarrassing performance, that to me was a harbinger to performance as governor.

Now that said at least Judy Martz had a bit of an excuse, she was not running to lead that industry in Montana, she had no background in that industry, and really would have little to do with doing much with that industry in her elected office other than sign bills that pertain to that industry. Now in Artzen's case there is NO excuse for her to not be able to articulately answer questions about education from educators as she has a supposed background in education, she is one of the leaders of education in Montana, and her entire job is related to education in Montana. This is going to be a fun 4 years for education in Montana that is for sure...
+4
Don't worry anyone! Trump has appointed Jerry Freakin' Fallwell Junior to an education reform task force. I know I'm now sleeping better now.