Trump Quote of the Day
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9848) 3 years ago
Donald J. Trump wrote:
I think we ought to get on with our lives. I think that computers have complicated lives very greatly. The whole age of computer has made it where nobody knows exactly what is going on. We have speed, we have a lot of other things, but I’m not sure we have the kind, the security we need.

Is that from a random word generator? What in the hell does that mean?
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14645) 3 years ago
It is the quote of a 70 year old man. Hillary's email issues are very similar. Old people have a difficult time adjusting to new technology.

And yes, I realize that soon I will see another vitriolic response from Oddjob for my "War on Old People". But I can deal with that.
+2
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9848) 3 years ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#369999)
Meanwhile, after Hillary's use of a private e-mail account, Trump uses his unsecured private phone to chat with world leaders.
+4
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2904) 3 years ago
I think Trump means that he doesn't know about computer forensics. Our government pays a variety of computer experts to investigate cybercrime using computer forensics at many governmental agencies including defense and national security agencies. Lots of computer experts are paid to investigate and know what is going on. That is how they attempt to protect us from cybercrime. Apparently, Trump does not know this. I am not comforted by his crazy Tweets.
+3
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15172) 3 years ago
Reply to MilesCity.com Webmaster (#369997)
That's pretty much exactly how Trump talked when he was out campaigning.
+1
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2780) 3 years ago
What it means is "Leave my BFF Putin alone. He didn't do nothing".
+2
Posted by Oddjob (+185) 3 years ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#369999)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
It is the quote of a 70 year old man. Hillary's email issues are very similar. Old people have a difficult time adjusting to new technology.

And yes, I realize that soon I will see another vitriolic response from Oddjob for my "War on Old People". But I can deal with that.

No vitriol necessary Gunnar. You don't know what pleasure it gives me to see you ageing Xer's overwhelmed by the onset of your mid-life crises; raging against what you are becoming and trying to ignore the realization that the best part of the trail is behind you.

If you don't already have one, buy a Road King, load up with single-packs and go try to find what's left of yourself.
+1
Posted by Forsyth Mike (+425) 3 years ago
Haha, that's pretty funny....making fun of older people for not being "with it." The old people always have the last laugh though, because they know that in about 20 years your generation will be in the EXACT SAME SITUATION. Probably worse, the way technology moves so much faster today.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1