Electoral College Runs from Clinton Not Trump !!!
Posted by Ed who fishes (-13) 4 years ago
More Electoral College Voters ran away from voting Clinton than they did From Voting Trump...... nothing else need be said.
+11
Posted by Sam Colt (-132) 4 years ago
One thing needs to be said, AMEN.

I'd like to also add that Trump carried more electoral college votes than any Republican since Regan. You can't help but have a little pity for liberals though. Look who their candidate was. One of the most repulsive politicians of all time, a person with a reputation for lying on a massive scale, never tipping, loathed but the secrete service, a screeching public speaker and unattractive in every sense of the word.
+6
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8992) 4 years ago
I'm sure all this shadenfruede is fun for Sam and Ed, but big picture, when they come back here bitching about how they or one of their loved ones can't get insurance/has some incurable disease and now needs the communities help to pay for treatments, well, that's when I'll get to utter the most pleasurable four-word sequence in the english language:

I told you so

Enjoy your time in the sun, because nature always bats last.
+2
Reply to Bridgier (#369797)
Bridgier wrote:
I'm sure all this shadenfruede is fun for Sam and Ed, but big picture, when they come back here bitching about how they or one of their loved ones can't get insurance/has some incurable disease and now needs the communities help to pay for treatments, well, that's when I'll get to utter the most pleasurable four-word sequence in the english language:

I told you so

Enjoy your time in the sun, because nature always bats last.

Bridgier, I can tell YOU so right now.

HEALTHY INSURANCE IS UNAFFORDABLE FOR MOST AMERICANS UNDER OBAMA RIGHT NOW.

By the way Bridgier what do you think of American Exceptionalism?
+7
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8992) 4 years ago
I think it's mostly a bullpoop myth to keep the rubes occupied while the looters and swells fleece them.

I'd love to discuss the various historical points on this, but you can't seem to remember how procreateing terrible healthcare was eight years ago, so I don't see what the point of discussing anything that happened before that would be useful.

Besides, I've got to get back to helping automate away a good many of your jobs.
+9
Reply to Bridgier (#369800)
Bridgier wrote:
I think it's mostly a bullpoop myth to keep the rubes occupied while the looters and swells fleece them.

I'd love to discuss the various historical points on this, but you can't seem to remember how procreateing terrible healthcare was eight years ago, so I don't see what the point of discussing anything that happened before that would be useful.

Besides, I've got to get back to helping automate away a good many of your jobs.

Well thank you Bridgier for speaking your mind about your disgust with the concept of American Exceptionalism. I'd like to hear more of your logic. Perhaps we can discuss it over on my USA the Greatest thread so as to not hijack this one any further.
+4