USA The Greatest!
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Too much division going on here. I’m sure we’re all in agreement on this at least, that the USA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

I thought we could all share a little thought or two about what each one us thinks makes the USA the GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH. If you don’t agree that the USA is THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH just don’t participate we’ll understand.


I’ll start, I could go on and on but I’ll just name three things for now.

Capitalism
Individual Liberty
2nd Amendment.
Top
+6
-9
admin
moderator
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9864) 3 years ago
Well, here's five off the top of my head ...

- Democracy / Representation
- Melting Pot of Different People / Immigrants
- Innovation / Economy / Capitalism
- Freedom / Liberty
- Separation of Religion and State
Top
+14
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14855) 3 years ago
That wild game is owned by the public, not on whoevever's land they happen to be on.

This public trust is far more important than the second amendment, in my opinion.
Top
+9
-1
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+1889) 3 years ago
Jack Daniels and the New York Yankees
Top
+7
-1
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14302) 3 years ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369756)
Sam Colt wrote:
Too much division going on here. I’m sure we’re all in agreement on this at least, that the USA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

I thought we could all share a little thought or two about what each one us thinks makes the USA the GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH. If you don’t agree that the USA is THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH just don’t participate we’ll understand.


I’ll start, I could go on and on but I’ll just name three things for now.

Capitalism
Individual Liberty
2nd Amendment.


What makes America worthwhile is that I can reject your premise and still participate. I think we use too many of the earths resources, create too much pollution, and too much conflict imposing our point of view on the rest of the world to stealing their resources. The arrogant notion that we are the greatest, using our own yardstick, is a misguided way of thinking.

[Edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (12/18/2016 8:31:18 PM)]
Top
+9
-2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14855) 3 years ago
Due process of law!
Top
+3
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+1088) 3 years ago
And plenty of lawyers to make sure that you have your due process of law!
Top
+1
Posted by Joe R. Whalen (+217) 3 years ago
*The Constitution
*Jazz
*Baseball
*National Parks
*Democratic Pluralism (Google it)
*President Barack Hussein Obama!

p.s. - Great answer, Richard.
Top
+7
-1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#369765)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
That wild game is owned by the public, not on whoevever's land they happen to be on.



I’ll second this motion. Another way to look at it is that no longer did the nobility have exclusive right hunt game as in Europe.

[Edited by Sam Colt (12/19/2016 7:58:36 AM)]
Top
+1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to Richard Bonine, Jr. (#369769)
Richard Bonine, Jr. wrote:


What makes America worthwhile is that I can reject your premise and still participate. I think we use too many of the earths resources, create too much pollution, and too much conflict imposing our point of view on the rest of the world to stealing their resources. The arrogant notion that we are the greatest, using our own yardstick, is a misguided way of thinking.

[Edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (12/18/2016 8:31:18 PM)]


Richard, this is a look on the bright side thread but ok you don’t think the USA is THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

What county is in your opinion?
Top
+1
-5
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14302) 3 years ago
As I said, I reject the premise. There isn't a valid method to measure "greatness".
Top
+7
-1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to Richard Bonine, Jr. (#369775)
Richard Bonine, Jr. wrote:
As I said, I reject the premise. There isn't a valid method to measure "greatness".


I'm sorry, I didn't ask you to measure anything. I asked for your opinion. Maybe this will help.

"Greatness is a concept of a state of superiority affecting a person or object...The concept carries the implication that the particular person or object, when compared to others of a similar type, has clear advantage over others."
Read More
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatness

Here's another idea Richard. What's your favorite country and why is it better than the USA?...in your opinion. No measuring necessary.
Top
+1
-6
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8441) 3 years ago
Yes Richard, please give Sam a subjective response to the objective definition he supplied.
Top
+5
-1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Bridgier it's a good thing you're helping Richard, he's not doing well on his own. By the way what is your opinion of the USA?
Top
+2
-6
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14302) 3 years ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369781)
Sam Colt wrote:
Richard Bonine, Jr. wrote:
As I said, I reject the premise. There isn't a valid method to measure "greatness".


I'm sorry, I didn't ask you to measure anything. I asked for your opinion. Maybe this will help.

"Greatness is a concept of a state of superiority affecting a person or object...The concept carries the implication that the particular person or object, when compared to others of a similar type, has clear advantage over others."
Read More
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatness

Here's another idea Richard. What's your favorite country and why is it better than the USA?...in your opinion. No measuring necessary.


Again, I don't accept your premise or definition. The notion one country is superior or has advantages over another is in my way of thinking absurd. It's simplistic direct causation thinking.

No two countries on this planet share enough similarity to make valid "greatness" comparisons. One would need to have lived in several countries to intelligently discuss the positive and negative atributes. I have only been to one other country (two if you count Gallup, 3rd world country with cable TV) and simply can't offer any meaningful commentary on other countries and their relative "greatness".
Top
+5
-1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to Richard Bonine, Jr. (#369787)
Richard Bonine, Jr. wrote:

Again, I don't accept your premise or definition. The notion one country is superior or has advantages over another is in my way of thinking absurd. It's simplistic direct causation thinking.

No two countries on this planet share enough similarity to make valid "greatness" comparisons. One would need to have lived in several countries to intelligently discuss the positive and negative atributes. I have only been to one other country (two if you count Gallup, 3rd world country with cable TV) and simply can't offer any meaningful commentary on other countries and their relative "greatness".


Richard you’re not very good at chess are you.

You know, the smart liberals didn’t even post on this subject because they could see that I already had the high ground. Even though the title enraged them, as it did you, they were smart enough wait for another subject to try to embarrass me with. Even liberals are reluctant to admit their profound resentment of the USA and a hatred for the concept of American Exceptionalism.

Now your last point that “The notion one country is superior or has advantages over another is in my way of thinking absurd.” Ok, so from your point of view every oppressive middle eastern regime complete with barbaric punishments and executions for homosexuals and women accused of adultery is EQUAL to the USA and all other countries in terms of it’s greatness.
Top
+2
-6
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14855) 3 years ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369796)
Sam Colt wrote:


You know, the smart liberals didn’t even post on this subject because they could see that I already had the high ground. blah blah blah


Since I posted here, I feel honored that Sam doesn't regard me as a smart liberal.
Top
+3
-1
moderator
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15312) 3 years ago
"Sam Colt" likes to hear herself talk. Is it any wonder she likes Trump? Birds of a feather...
Top
+4
-1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#369799)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Sam Colt wrote:


You know, the smart liberals didn’t even post on this subject because they could see that I already had the high ground. blah blah blah


Since I posted here, I feel honored that Sam doesn't regard me as a smart liberal.


Gunnar I don't think you're a dumb liberal either. I can tell you don't resent America.
Top
+1
-6
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to David Schott (#369801)
David Schott wrote:
"Sam Colt" likes to hear herself talk. Is it any wonder she likes Trump? Birds of a feather...

David, David...David, you were in the smart liberal category until you stepped in this thread. Ok David, What in your opinion makes the USA the GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH? Hmmm...
Top
+1
-7
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14302) 3 years ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369796)
Sam Colt wrote:
Richard Bonine, Jr. wrote:

Again, I don't accept your premise or definition. The notion one country is superior or has advantages over another is in my way of thinking absurd. It's simplistic direct causation thinking.

No two countries on this planet share enough similarity to make valid "greatness" comparisons. One would need to have lived in several countries to intelligently discuss the positive and negative atributes. I have only been to one other country (two if you count Gallup, 3rd world country with cable TV) and simply can't offer any meaningful commentary on other countries and their relative "greatness".


Richard you’re not very good at chess are you.

You know, the smart liberals didn’t even post on this subject because they could see that I already had the high ground. Even though the title enraged them, as it did you, they were smart enough wait for another subject to try to embarrass me with. Even liberals are reluctant to admit their profound resentment of the USA and a hatred for the concept of American Exceptionalism.

Now your last point that “The notion one country is superior or has advantages over another is in my way of thinking absurd.” Ok, so from your point of view every oppressive middle eastern regime complete with barbaric punishments and executions for homosexuals and women accused of adultery is EQUAL to the USA and all other countries in terms of it’s greatness.


There are mountain ranges in the ocean, so you could have the high ground and still be under water. You're doing a fine job of embarrassing yourself without any help.

How do you think America got to where it is to today? Ever heard of the Salem witch trials? Ever hear of the Trail of Tears or the Long Walk? Ever hear of slavery or the Civil War? Are these the ways Tsar Trump will make America great again? What made it great in the first place? Unfortunately, nobody bothered to ask him that important question.

[Edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (12/20/2016 10:40:30 AM)]
Top
+5
-1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to Richard Bonine, Jr. (#369809)
Richard Bonine, Jr. wrote:

There are mountain ranges in the ocean, so you could have the high ground and still be under water. You're doing a fine job of embarrassing yourself without any help.

How do you think America got to where it is to today? Ever heard of the Salem witch trials? Ever hear of the Trail of Tears or the Long Walk? Ever hear of slavery or the Civil War? Are these the ways Tsar Trump will make America great again? What made it great in the first place? Unfortunately, nobody bothered to ask him that important question.

[Edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (12/20/2016 10:40:30 AM)]


Yes..YES … YESSS… the classic liberal resentment of the USA. Let it out let it out! THIS is what I was looking for. You finally crawled out of your hole and spoke your mind. Thank You.

You are on the wrong thread though. Why don’t you start a “Why I HATE America” thread by Richard Bonine Jr.

By the way if it weren’t for the American “Civil War” slavery would have lasted much longer than it did. STRIKE ONE. The “Salem witch trials” occurred in an English Colony in the new world over 80 years before the colonies revolted from England and formed USA. STRIIIKE TWO! The “Trail of Tears” while not a bright spot in American history but put into the context of the times and world history and the fact THAT NATIVE AMERICANS HAVE BEEN ON THE WHOLE ONE OF THE MOST WELL TREATED CONQUERED PEOPLE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD from before the Romans through ISIS is not an issue worth resenting America over. Eh…I’ll give you a foul ball on that one.

Two strikes and a foul. You can keep playing or you can go home now but I recommend staying away from games of logic and strategy.
Top
+3
-5
Posted by Walt Meredith (+199) 3 years ago
Sam you seem to suffer from some sort of personality defect and its not an endearing one.
Top
+6
-1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to Walt Meredith (#369814)
Walt Meredith wrote:
Sam you seem to suffer from some sort of personality defect and its not an endearing one.


Flushing out and exposing America hating liberals is an unpleasant business but someone needs to do it.
Top
+4
-5
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14302) 3 years ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369812)
Sam Colt wrote:
Richard Bonine, Jr. wrote:

There are mountain ranges in the ocean, so you could have the high ground and still be under water. You're doing a fine job of embarrassing yourself without any help.

How do you think America got to where it is to today? Ever heard of the Salem witch trials? Ever hear of the Trail of Tears or the Long Walk? Ever hear of slavery or the Civil War? Are these the ways Tsar Trump will make America great again? What made it great in the first place? Unfortunately, nobody bothered to ask him that important question.

[Edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (12/20/2016 10:40:30 AM)]


Yes..YES … YESSS… the classic liberal resentment of the USA. Let it out let it out! THIS is what I was looking for. You finally crawled out of your hole and spoke your mind. Thank You.

You are on the wrong thread though. Why don’t you start a “Why I HATE America” thread by Richard Bonine Jr.

By the way if it weren’t for the American “Civil War” slavery would have lasted much longer than it did. STRIKE ONE. The “Salem witch trials” occurred in an English Colony in the new world over 80 years before the colonies revolted from England and formed USA. STRIIIKE TWO! The “Trail of Tears” while not a bright spot in American history but put into the context of the times and world history and the fact THAT NATIVE AMERICANS HAVE BEEN ON THE WHOLE ONE OF THE MOST WELL TREATED CONQUERED PEOPLE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD from before the Romans through ISIS is not an issue worth resenting America over. Eh…I’ll give you a foul ball on that one.

Two strikes and a foul. You can keep playing or you can go home now but I recommend staying away from games of logic and strategy.


Yup, this is the point where chess-playing pigeons, such as yourself, knock over the pieces, poop on the board, and stomp around like you won the game.

And for the record, I love this country and want it to do well. America does well when there is equity for all people. It's sad we are moving away from that ideal.
Top
+5
-1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to Richard Bonine, Jr. (#369816)
Richard Bonine, Jr. wrote:

Yup, this is the point where chess-playing pigeons, such as yourself, knock over the pieces, poop on the board, and stomp around like you won the game.

And for the record, I love this country and want it to do well. America does well when there is equity for all people. It's sad we are moving away from that ideal.


Richard I'm glad to here that you "Love this country" sincerely.

You listed 3 things negative about the USA (all of which occurred well over 100 years ago) Is there anything specific about this country that you love that you could expound on a bit? If we could end on that positive note we'd be on topic and everybody reading this would appreciate your positive attitude.
Top
+2
-4
supporter
Posted by ike eichler (+1223) 3 years ago
Rather than trading insults, take a look at the Bill of Rights and the later amendments to the Constitution That may be all you need to answer the question. Most have not read it since grade school days. No matter how it is tweaked or trying to interpret what the original intent was it is still the best system going.
Top
+1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to ike eichler (#369818)
ike eichler wrote:
Rather than trading insults, take a look at the Bill of Rights and the later amendments to the Constitution That may be all you need to answer the question. Most have not read it since grade school days. No matter how it is tweaked or trying to interpret what the original intent was it is still the best system going.


Amen
Top
+2
-2
sponsor
Posted by 9-0films (+458) 3 years ago
Normally I stay out of the political debates. I understand what you are going for Sam, the whole bait and then use whatever they say against them. I dated a girl like that once.

The problem with your question is that it is loaded. Much like someone claiming to be pro life making it out to be that their opponent is anti life. You can take any major issue and stand on one side of it and then attack your opponents for their immorality or in this case their lack of patriotism, since that is what you are going for.

However patriots don't stand and beat their chests and yell how great they are. Egomaniacs and narcissists do that. If you are finding nothing but greatness from this country and ignoring all of its flaws, then you are doing it from a position of ignorance.

Purposely baiting and bullying is not helpful. Instead try to find whatever common ground that you can. There are a lot of great countries including America, there are a lot of places that fall on the other side of that spectrum, but sitting at you keyboard typing about how much better you are than everyone else is off putting at best.

You want to know what would make America great, is if instead of driving a bigger divide between political parties, we worked to bring them closer together. I know that we all won't always agree on everything, even some major issues, but right now it feels like we can't agree on anything.

[Edited by 9-0films (12/20/2016 3:47:45 PM)]
Top
+7
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to 9-0films (#369822)
9-0films wrote:
Normally I stay out of the political debates. I understand what you are going for Sam, the whole bait and then use whatever they say against them. I dated a girl like that once.

The problem with your question is that it is loaded. Much like someone claiming to be pro life making it out to be that their opponent is anti life. You can take any major issue and stand on one side of it and then attack your opponents for their immorality or in this case their lack of patriotism, since that is what you are going for.

However patriots don't stand and beat their chests and yell how great they are. Egomaniacs and narcissists do that. If you are finding nothing but greatness from this country and ignoring all of its flaws, then you are doing it from a position of ignorance.

Purposely baiting and bullying is not helpful. Instead try to find whatever common ground that you can. There are a lot of great countries including America, there are a lot of places that fall on the other side of that spectrum, but sitting at you keyboard typing about how much better you are than everyone else is off putting at best.

You want to know what would make America great, is if instead of driving a bigger divide between political parties, we worked to bring them closer together. I know that we all won't always agree on everything, even some major issues, but right now it feels like we can't agree on anything.

[Edited by 9-0films (12/20/2016 3:47:45 PM)]


9-0films, I appreciate your advice and I think this thread has run it’s course for now. I know I sound mean at times.

I don’t now if you’ve followed what typically goes on here in the political section of the message board. If you read through you will see that repeatedly, if a person expresses a conservative view they are attacked by several repeat offenders that belittle them in what seems like a coordinated attack. I do my work on my own (no gang attack.) I’ve talked in person to people in MC that are afraid to express their opinions on this message board because of this repeated behavior. To read through the messages you’d think this message board was in Chicago or DC. A handful of liberals discourage most everybody else from participating. There are a few brave souls that try and make great points but they are not supported by very many if anybody because the conservatives have tuned out. This message board does not reflect the politics of MC or Eastern MT.

The find common ground theory is mostly not effective. I am pointing out the differences so that everybody understands what they’re dealing with. Liberals deeply resent the country they live in (even though they’ve been in charge for 8 years!) They roam in freedom are free to express their discontent and vote for their preferred leaders. They can enumerate their grievances in detail but getting them to express appreciation is like pulling teeth. They are forever unhappy but never make plans to immigrate to where they think is better.

You accused me of “typing about how much better you are than everyone else” Didn’t happen. This thread is about American greatness, not mine.
Top
+2
-5
admin
moderator
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9864) 3 years ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369826)
Sam Colt wrote:
This message board does not reflect the politics of MC or Eastern MT.

And under what theory do you offer that bit of wisdom? This board is mostly visited and used by people from MC and Eastern MT.

I can pull up the stats to show that. Some of the posters here are obviously no longer currently located in MC or Eastern MT, but they are still from here, and still have family here. Random liberal people from "New York" are not the ones logging in to post on the site.

Also, if we're going to start bringing up credentials, just curious, are you a native MC or Eastern Montanan? Not that it matters that much, but just wondering.
Top
+3
-1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14855) 3 years ago
I was going start a new thread, but this one will suffice.

Having lived in the greater Philadelphia area for three years in the late 1980s, I have known for years that the food in Philly is bar none, the best on the planet. Cheese steaks, Eye-talian hoagies, pizza, you name it.

Then, along comes a new Center City restaurant called the Butcher Bar.

http://www.butcherbarphilly.com/menu



And then there is "the trough." For $250, a broad wooden plank is piled high with such an orgy of assorted meats hot off the wood-fired grill at Butcher Bar that it seems to trigger a primeval reaction from the voracious hordes surrounding it. Men pound the table as they dig into the house-smoked bacon, skirt steak, and sausage links. Women howl as they swill Afterglow vodka-wine cocktails and reach for the game hens and kebabs. Glasses clink. Instagram accounts go wild. Faces turn carnivorous red and shine with heat.
Top
+4
-1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to MilesCity.com Webmaster (#369827)
MilesCity.com Webmaster wrote:
Sam Colt wrote:
This message board does not reflect the politics of MC or Eastern MT.

And under what theory do you offer that bit of wisdom? This board is mostly visited and used by people from MC and Eastern MT.

I can pull up the stats to show that. Some of the posters here are obviously no longer currently located in MC or Eastern MT, but they are still from here, and still have family here. Random liberal people from "New York" are not the ones logging in to post on the site.

Also, if we're going to start bringing up credentials, just curious, are you a native MC or Eastern Montanan? Not that it matters that much, but just wondering.


My mistake. I should have said the politics section of the message board does not reflect the politics of MC or Eastern MT.

It's just my opinion but I know a lot of people in town and meet many more each year and visit with them about politics. MC is an overwhelmingly conservative city as is Eastern MT. The majority of political posts are from a liberal viewpoint and yet who won HD 38 recently in MC? Mugley or Holmlund? Who won it last time? Holmlund was attacked repeatedly on this message board and yet it did no good.

I know it doesn't matter where I'm from so I'll keep that to myself. By the way this really is a great website and I think you must have a profound respect for and an interest in history. I'm starting to believe you when you said you're not a liberal. You don't seem like one in some ways and you said something about drifting that way in recent years. I think you've definitely got conservative roots.
Top
+1
-4
admin
moderator
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9864) 3 years ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369830)
Sam Colt wrote:
The majority of political posts are from a liberal viewpoint and yet who won HD 38 recently in MC? Mugley or Holmlund?

Not sure where you are going with that, but it's Muggli NOT Mugley. Although I'm young in regards to some of the history, I do know of the Muggli family quite well. They were friends with my grandparents, lived (and still do) right down the road a bit. They are good people.

Sam Colt wrote:
I know it doesn't matter where I'm from so I'll keep that to myself.

Yeah, and I don't think you're really from MT much, care to prove me wrong?

Sam Colt wrote:
By the way this really is a great website and I think you must have a profound respect for and an interest in history. I'm starting to believe you when you said you're not a liberal. You don't seem like one in some ways and you said something about drifting that way in recent years. I think you've definitely got conservative roots.

Well, I'll take that as a compliment. However, I'm middle of the road, forced to the left.
Top
+3
-1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to MilesCity.com Webmaster (#369835)
MilesCity.com Webmaster wrote:

Well, I'll take that as a compliment. However, I'm middle of the road, forced to the left.


What forced you left?
Top
+1
admin
moderator
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9864) 3 years ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369836)
Sam Colt wrote:
MilesCity.com Webmaster wrote:

Well, I'll take that as a compliment. However, I'm middle of the road, forced to the left.


What forced you left?

There were 3 quotes and statements I offered in my last post. Answer them all, and I'll answer yours.
Top
+2
-1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to MilesCity.com Webmaster (#369838)
MilesCity.com Webmaster wrote:
Sam Colt wrote:
MilesCity.com Webmaster wrote:

Well, I'll take that as a compliment. However, I'm middle of the road, forced to the left.


What forced you left?

There were 3 quotes and statements I offered in my last post. Answer them all, and I'll answer yours.


Yawn... I was just making conversation. I don't really give a $hit.
Top
+1
-5
admin
moderator
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9864) 3 years ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369840)
Sam Colt wrote:
Yawn... I was just making conversation. I don't really give a $hit.

So if you don't mind then, I'll just ban you as a troll. Or would you rather just follow up on the questions instead?
Top
+3
-1
Posted by DJ4 (+180) 3 years ago
Ban the Troll!!! Ban the Troll!
Top
+4
-1
Posted by Sam Colt (-140) 3 years ago
Reply to MilesCity.com Webmaster (#369841)
MilesCity.com Webmaster wrote:
Sam Colt wrote:
Yawn... I was just making conversation. I don't really give a $hit.

So if you don't mind then, I'll just ban you as a troll. Or would you rather just follow up on the questions instead?


You're on a thread I started and off subject dip$hit. I could call you a troll. If you ban me for not answering your questions it will prove that THIS IS A DYING LEFTIST MESSAGE BOARD. But go ahead if it pleases you, it's your private property and that's another reason the USA is THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH. On topic.
Top
+3
-3
admin
moderator
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9864) 3 years ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369845)
Okay, see. The USA is THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.
Top
+3
-1
Posted by DJ4 (+180) 3 years ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369845)
Sam Colt wrote:
MilesCity.com Webmaster wrote:
Sam Colt wrote:
Yawn... I was just making conversation. I don't really give a $hit.

So if you don't mind then, I'll just ban you as a troll. Or would you rather just follow up on the questions instead?


You're on a thread I started and off subject dip$hit. I could call you a troll. If you ban me for not answering your questions it will prove that THIS IS A DYING LEFTIST MESSAGE BOARD. But go ahead if it pleases you, it's your private property and that's another reason the USA is THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH. On topic.


LMAO Narcissistic
Top
+4
-1
moderator
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15312) 3 years ago
Reply to MilesCity.com Webmaster (#369846)
Wait, if we're already greatest then what is this, "Make America Great Again", stuff? It's not the first time I've observed Trumpet-dichotomy such as this. Seems to be an epidemic.

Pity about "Sam Colt", by the way. He was adding such value to the forums.
Top
+5
-1