deadwood stage
Posted by david boyes (+27) 3 years ago
now i know this is an old topic but i cant find the original posts, but to further say my grandfather, henry e boyes, he is in the hall of fame in the rangeriders museum. used to be a driver on the route from miles city via broadus , there is a place named boyes thats my grandfathers stop , he later ranched near powderville until the 1920`s , i still have his saddle that was made my miles city saddlery co here is england, if you look in thepowderville examiner you will find some articles way back in the 1970`s and a picture of my dad ,is son, my mum and me
+6
Posted by BenV (+187) 3 years ago
Hello, I believe I am living where your grandfather ranched. I would like to visit with you. Give me a call at 406-554-3425
+1
Posted by david boyes (+27) 3 years ago
hi ben
would love to have you visit ,but there is only 1 problem i live in england now but i will give you a call soon dave
Posted by Phil VerWolf (+34) 3 years ago
Hi David,
Anne Boyes called me some years ago I believe it was 1991-1994 some where in there had a very good visit with her she talked about their Montana room. I am Ben's Mom. Had a very good and interesting visit with her. Mary