Posted by Oddjob (+183) 5 years ago
Hey Bob L.

Did you see this?

http://www.pbs.org/newsho...off-trial/

Didn't want you to miss it.

6 hours to acquit? Trial in Portland? WTF?

I suppose the next damn thing will be the Grand Jury indicting the lying FBI agents for murdering old Finicum.

Damn.
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17457) 5 years ago
Methinks it is a good time to head to the CMR and poach an elk.
+4
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17157) 5 years ago
I'm never paying an entrance fee at a national park again. I'll just wave my gun and declare it a protest.

By the way, dead is forever.
+5
One thing that came out in the trial was that the government had more undercover agents and informants in the group than there were protesters. Government stooges tearing s**t up and wrecking government cars. Plus they had a whole cadre of rumor mongers in Burns feeding it to the press. The State and the Feds set themselves up to lose this case. It's no wonder the defendants walked.

It also appears that a government confidential informant was driving the lead car into the ambush the OSP and FBI set up on the highway. That action directly contributed to the death of LaVoy Finicum. The government guys did all the shooting. Perhaps the Grand Jury will see to it that the government guys do all the time.

https://www.lewrockwell.c...good-guys/

Round two is a home game....
+3
founder
Reply to Oddjob (#369060)
Did Lew mention how the F.B.I. got the Bundys and Co. to go up to the wildlife refuge in the first place?
+4
Reply to David Schott (#369061)
David Schott wrote:
Did Lew mention how the F.B.I. got the Bundys and Co. to go up to the wildlife refuge in the first place?

It's some of that so-called "public land", isn't it? The government does not have the authority to designate "free speech" zones. We will see some of that discussion in round 2.

The government didn't charge them with the occupation. The governments whole case was based on a "conspiracy to deny access". Apparently 12 of your peers concluded the charges were bogus. Funny how things change with sworn testimony.
+3
founder
Reply to Oddjob (#369062)
The post office, library, court house, and city hall are all public property as well but I don't think any rational-thinker would expect that if they showed up there carrying firearms and laid siege to the building that arrest would not be imminent.
+2
Yes, but it wasn't a post office, library, court house, or city hall. The only ones terrorizing those institutions were undercover government agents.