#41. President H. W. Bush (R) => Hillary
#42. President Clinton (D) => Hillary
#43. President W. Bush (R) => (?) [not Trump]
#44. President Obama (D) => Hillary

Hmmm. Kind of makes you wonder?
+10
Posted by Oddjob (+179) 3 years ago
I'm glad you put this out there.

This one short list makes a powerful statement as to why the Country (and the World in general) is in such a hell of a mess.
+5
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8278) 3 years ago
question begging.
+5
Reply to Bridgier (#368601)
Bridgier wrote:
question begging.

And that is merely your standard moon-bat barking meant to denigrate me personally.

Your predictability is really rather tiresome, Bridgier. Did you write some sort of stalking software that alerts you within seconds of my posting? We appear in tandem so often that people are going to start talking.....

The post is just an observation.

Since you claim to be a really smart guy, so do something different for a change. Argue the merits of that list of people or present something factual to dispute what was said.
+6
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8278) 3 years ago
Well, oddy, here it goes -

Larry says that every living person to hold the job prior to whomever wins in November will NOT be voting for one of the candidates.

Your rebuttal - these people aren't qualified to ascertain the merits of Trump, because they're the reason America is the poophole that Trump says it is.

You assume as true Trumps statement that America is a poophole, and then use that assumption to go back and say that these people caused it to be a poophole, and that therefore they can't comment on the merits of Trumps candidacy, the central thrust of that being, America is Poophole. You can swirl that toilet of an argument all day, you'll never catch the turd.

As I write it out, I realize that you've got a nice ad-hominum AND a red herring going on here as well.

I thought Dubya was a terrible president, and I'm sure there's several hundred thousand people in the middle east who would agree with me if they weren't dead of war, torture or starvation. He was a man of terrible judgement, proof for which you have to look no farther than whom he put into positions of authority (Michael Brown, Karl Rove, Alberto Gonzales, etc), and even he looks at Mr. Trump and says 'unfit for the presidency' THIS MAN NOMINATED HARRIET MIERS TO THE SUPREME COURT, but he still sees through Trump's flim-flam act.

What sort of bitter pathology would prompt ANYONE to support Trump is beyond me. Is the fact that he makes it OK to be a racist? Does it make a person feel good to think that he hates ALL of the exact same people they do? I'm sure someone here could enlighten us, but really, who cares?

Don't worry, we'll get this all sorted out for you at the FEMA/re-education camp come January.

[Edited by Bridgier (9/21/2016 4:12:10 PM)]
+10
Posted by Forsyth Mike (+431) 3 years ago
Actually that list up there is completely meaningless because anybody, including a former President, can say they're going to vote for Clinton or Mickey Mouse or the tooth fairy, and then when they get into the voting booth they could still vote for the person their party nominated. Thankfully, the voting booth is about the only place left in this country where we truly have privacy.

I expect Trump will get a lot of votes from people who would never in a million years admit they voted for Trump.
+5
founder
Posted by David Schott (+14260) 3 years ago
Forsyth Mike wrote:
"I expect Trump will get a lot of votes from people who would never in a million years admit they voted for Trump."

Interesting that people would vote for a candidate that they are ashamed to admit they voted for.
+10
Actually my initial comment had little to do with Trump and everything to do with continuation down the path we are on. If you like what has been done in the last 25 years and expect the lying Harpy to continue this legacy, the only advice I can offer is; stay home at night or start carrying a gun.
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13658) 3 years ago
I do like what has gone on for the last 25 years with the exception of W's stupid Iraq war. Which is why I no longer care about the executive position election. Same as it ever was.
+4
founder
Posted by David Schott (+14260) 3 years ago

Lisa Benson, Washington Post Writers Group
+1