Question about the Guesthouse Inn
Posted by poisonspaghetti (+281) 5 years ago
We are taveling to Miles City this weekend. We used to stay at the Guesthouse Inn on every trip to MC. It's been several years since we've been there. Is the Guesthouse still a good place to stay or should we look for a room elsewhere?
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2629) 5 years ago
Kind of a bad place to ask the locals about a motel or hotel, seems as most of us have our own houses rather then stay the night at a local motel.
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 5 years ago
I have friends from Indiana who stay there every year and were here a few months ago. They are happy with it. And, believe me, he is the sort of who complains if something is wrong. So I imagine it would be a safe bet.
+5
Posted by T Welch (+18) 5 years ago
I would suggest somewhere else. I last stayed there at end of July. Room was dirty, hair left in sink, large food particles left under bed because it hadn't been vacuumed. They served a very good "hot" breakfast, but no fruit or yogurt.
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17328) 5 years ago
I agree with Cubby.

I have never stayed at the Guesthouse, so can offer no comments.

The last few times I have stayed in MC (the most recent being last month), I have stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites (it is staggering distance from the Golden Spur). I give them a complete thumbs up rating.
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2773) 5 years ago
Cubby, Gunnar. I'm guessing poisonspaghetti asked here because many posters on mc.com do not live in Miles City and those people who do might have had relatives or friends staying there lately.
+5
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9919) 5 years ago
We stayed at the Guesthouse last week. It was clean, quiet, and comfortable.
+3
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1607) 5 years ago
I was at the Super 8 because my sister is cheap and I spent a great deal of the drive out on various sites shopping and bidding. Got down to $53 a night. The rooms we had were worth that. We didn't try the breakfast, opting instead for the fare at the 600.

FH