Forced Registration
banned
Posted by ZZZzz (-552) 5 years ago
Ok hillary.So you just systematically register everyone. Well that worked so now lets just automatically vote for them too.
+3
Posted by Phil Shifley (+118) 5 years ago
Haven't you heard? The Dems already got caught doing that with absentee ballots.
+3
banned
This is much bigger and far more transparent as it is already partially out in the open.
+3
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10002) 5 years ago
Reply to ZZZzz (#368295)
ZZZzz wrote:
Ok hillary.So you just systematically register everyone. Well that worked so now lets just automatically vote for them too.

Don't understand what you are getting at. Could you provide some context?
+7
banned
The smellary wants the government to automatically register everyone when they turn 18.And register them to vote too.Maybe she will implant "them" with a "voter sheep registration" chip at the same time.Then go to registering "them" at birth and implanting the "voter registration chip".I mean really.You chip your pet to protect it so why not chip your newborn or unborn child so they are safely in the government's arms.They would all be logged and someday if the child needed a lung or ama kidney or heart an elderly Clinton Foundation friend could be located to donate their much needed organ to save the life of the child.Especially a liver.Helll slick Willy or smellery might be willing to donate a liver or kidney right now to help save the life of a 'youngun.
+3
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14970) 5 years ago
Speaking of chips... Your Pringles can is empty, isn't it?
+8
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2774) 5 years ago
Give'em a break Richard. The Rankin thread started going down hill so they had to change the subject.
+6
Posted by Wayne White (+257) 5 years ago
Must have filled it with cow chips.
+3
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+2545) 5 years ago
Every US citizen needs to register for the selective service when they turn 18. Why not register everyone to vote at the same time? How is it so much worse for mandatory voter registration? It's your civic duty to be registered for the selective service as well as to be an informed voter and cast a vote on election day. Many people fail at the informed voting part.
+7
admin
founder
Reply to tom regan (#368366)
tom regan wrote:
Every US citizen needs to register for the selective service when they turn 18. Why not register everyone to vote at the same time? How is it so much worse for mandatory voter registration?

I agree. I hadn't heard anything about automatic voter registration until this thread, but it seems like a great idea.
+3
banned
Exactly a no-brainer.For people without brains.For people who cannot think or do for themselves.And don't forget the votor chip.dumbob and jr.dick already have the chip in their skull but theirs is a buffalo chip.But I already knew what their brains are made of... Your parents are responsible for you until you are 18 and then the government appoints itself as your conservator.Saves all that lernin' and thinkin' and choice makin' and doin' for your ownself.Then everyone who does not show up at the polls to vote defaults to a straight democrat ballot.Even if you are dead.But I think that last part has already been done.
+3
admin
founder
Reply to ZZZzz (#368368)
Seriously dude, what is wrong with you? I think you need to get some help.
+7
banned
.oO(WoW!!! Larry was looking in the mirror and mumbling again.I think he really needs more help again.)
+3
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9224) 5 years ago
I heard the chip will force you to sit whenever they play the national anthem.
+8
sponsor
Posted by 9-0films (+516) 5 years ago
This thread is just bizarre.
+9
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17485) 5 years ago
Larry, if you are just going to let those who have been "mentally impacted" post here willy nilly, you may as well reinstate Cactus Plains. At least he was entertaining.
+6
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14970) 5 years ago
Reply to ZZZzz (#368368)
ZZZzz wrote:
Exactly a no-brainer.For people without brains.For people who cannot think or do for themselves.And don't forget the votor chip.dumbob and jr.dick already have the chip in their skull but theirs is a buffalo chip.But I already knew what their brains are made of... Your parents are responsible for you until you are 18 and then the government appoints itself as your conservator.Saves all that lernin' and thinkin' and choice makin' and doin' for your ownself.Then everyone who does not show up at the polls to vote defaults to a straight democrat ballot.Even if you are dead.But I think that last part has already been done.

Interesting. It's funny you think you know how I'm voting when I honestly haven't made that decision. It's too soon to make a decision. I'm not yet convinced the candidates running now will be running in November. So IMO, the best policy is to keep the powder dry until it needs to be used.

And unlike you, Mr. Tinman Scarecrow, I have both an excellent brain and a loving heart. And because my name is Richard, I naturally have the courage of a lion.

[Edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (8/29/2016 8:39:15 PM)]
+4
This "FORCED REGISTRATION" could have helped Eric and Ivanka during the primary. They were too friggin' stupid to get registered in time on their own.

I also think there's a bit of difference between "forced" and "automatic" but zero and modjob are even more stupid than Eric and Ivanka.
+3
My bad. Oddjob has not become involved in this thread.
+3
Posted by Oddjob (+183) 5 years ago
Reply to Bob Netherton III (#368379)
Bob Netherton III wrote:
My bad. Oddjob has not become involved in this thread.

I was just hanging back to see how long it took for you dumbasses to finally figure out that for the most part, the States still have discretionary power over elections. Why the hell do you think it took a Constitutional Amendment to lower the voting age to 18? (it's #26 for those of you who have never read them.)

The democraps have been pushing for Federal control of elections forever, so they can do one-stop-shopping voter fraud instead of having to fix elections in 50 different States.

When the Hillary SCOTUS illegally legislates Federal control over elections in this country, I just hope the demonrats have the courtesy to change the name to "Venezuela del Norte" or "Iran".

Something that fits....

It's just absolutely fascinating how you lemmings just can't give away Constitutional protections fast enough. You're not just destroying the system to get back at your "enemy". You are destroying it for your own children.

What dumbasses....
+4
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2897) 5 years ago
+2
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9224) 5 years ago
I'm sure that someday you'll be able to discuss the constitution with Lavoy Finicum, once you've left this vale of liberal sorrows...
+4