Trump's Medical Letter
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10002) 5 years ago
I’m A Doctor. Here’s What I Find Most Concerning About Trump’s Medical Letter

Donald Trump is talking about Hillary Clinton’s health as are two doctors who have never evaluated Clinton. They have apparently diagnosed her with all kinds of ailments using the long disproven Fox-Drudge equation.

This attention on Clinton has renewed some interest in the letter Donald Trump released last year from his personal physician.

Many outlets have picked it apart, but I want to tell you as a doctor exactly how bad it is. I would never write anything this terrible for a jury duty excuse or a back to work note, never mind something that half the country (and possibly half the world) might see or could possibly end up one day in a presidential library!

There are so many issues with the letter I’m going to just start at the beginning:

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost...65838.html

Original Blog Post: https://drjengunter.wordp...al-letter/
+3
banned
Posted by ZZZzz (-552) 5 years ago
The guy could be right,I don`t know and do not want to study it.I know Trump says he has never drank alcohol or smoked ect. and I do not doubt he is in good shape for his age.

BUT

After this has been explained and if someone does not further explain this letter it has all of the credibility of obama`s birth certificate.I now strongly doubt both of them.I thought the doctor letter was strange from the start and just did not sound right and even if the doctor is retired and wrote the letter himself the language does not sound right.I personally hope we find the story behind this letter.
+3
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6166) 5 years ago
This is old news.
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17490) 5 years ago
The doc forgot to mention his large hands and consequential significant endowment.
+3
admin
founder
Reply to Wendy Wilson (#368127)
Wendy Wilson wrote:
This is old news.

And, how was it resolved?
+4
Posted by gunsngold (-2409) 5 years ago
It doesn't matter if she is sick or dead, George Soros does all of her decision making anyways.
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17490) 5 years ago

Daniel K. Allen, relaxing at home.
+3
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1906) 5 years ago
When the letter first appeared, the general consensus was the Trumpet or one of his minions wrote it and paid the doctor to use his name. Sounds like the same conclusion is coming out this time around. It was several months ago. I suppose it is popping back up because of the Trumpet's conspiracy theories that HRC must be dying because she sits down occasionally.
+1
Posted by Oddjob (+183) 5 years ago
Reply to Amorette F. Allison (#368142)
Amorette F. Allison wrote:
When the letter first appeared, the general consensus was the Trumpet or one of his minions wrote it and paid the doctor to use his name. Sounds like the same conclusion is coming out this time around. It was several months ago. I suppose it is popping back up because of the Trumpet's conspiracy theories that HRC must be dying because she sits falls down occasionally frequently.

Fixed it for you.
+5
banned
Posted by ZZZzz (-552) 5 years ago
ROTFLMAO. I like the picture of the guy holding her up because she could not stand up while speaking at a rally to the probably 13 people who showed up.
+4
admin
founder
I dunno, is it just me or does Donald Trump's doctor look a lot like "Douglas Reynholm" from the "IT Crowd"?

Harold Bornstein, Donald Trump's actual doctor:

Douglas Reynholm from the IT Crowd:

+2
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5096) 5 years ago
Has anyone figured out why Trump's hands are so tiny???

Small hands.
Small feet.
You all know the rest.
+1