Republicans Who Are Voting for Hillary
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2897) 5 years ago
This list of Republicans that say they are voting for Hillary Clinton is long and growing. Could it be they think Trump is unstable? Or, is it because of the long list of Americans Trump has insulted? Or, is it because they, as Bloomberg said last week, can recognize a "con artist" when they see one? Demagoguery only fools some of the people but not all of the people. Wake up, America!

https://www.washingtonpos...y-clinton/
+8
Posted by gunsngold (-2409) 5 years ago
It could be that they "Rhino's" were only republican by name not by values. Now they get "sent packing" to the liberal progressive team that their ideals represent. They can now join the brown shirts.

Look at how many Bernie fans are jumping to the conservative side, that number is larger than the republican defectors.

Stop crooked Hillary!!
+4
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9198) 5 years ago
Yeah, Meg Whitman's a RINO. Keep procreating that chicken, I'm sure you'll get dumplings eventually.
+8
Posted by CarlosSantos (+872) 5 years ago
Oh good...

The "Brown Shirts" are back.

Those who have no valid argument regress to childlike name calling.

Either add to the conversation or take your pity party back to the corner and think about all the things you haven't said.
+8
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3684) 5 years ago
Do you see the irony of anyone opposed to Trump being called a "Brown Shirt?"
+5
Calling Meg Whitman a conservative is like spelling cat "dog".

I recall Jim Cramer and David Faber calling her a "social liberal" and a "fiscal conservative". That is the textbook idealisms of a Rhino. They are conservative with their cash "greedy", but liberal with everyone else safety and liberties "open borders". She is a progressive, anyone who knows her knows that.
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17462) 5 years ago
We hates the progressives, we do!

+4
Posted by UM Griz (+169) 5 years ago
Reply to gunsngold (#367898)
gunsngold wrote:
Calling Meg Whitman a conservative is like spelling cat "dog".

I recall Jim Cramer and David Faber calling her a "social liberal" and a "fiscal conservative". That is the textbook idealisms of a Rhino. They are conservative with their cash "greedy", but liberal with everyone else safety and liberties "open borders". She is a progressive, anyone who knows her knows that.

You are so hilariously dense. RINO* It is an acronym. I cannot take you seriously if you keep talking about African wildlife.
+7
Posted by CarlosSantos (+872) 5 years ago
If we're going to discuss African Wildlife, I wish Mr. Pew&Sparkle would:

GIRAFE

(get it right after failing expatiation)
+2
I know the acronym, I still call traitors "Traders" and Republicans In Name Only I call them Fat Hippos, I mean Rhinos. Just my way, don't assume I don't know what a RINO is. Meg Whitman is a Fat pocketed greedy bit-h that would sacrifice our nations security for a bunch of cheap labor to cut her assembly line cost. HP sux no matter how much credit she was given for the turn around. I am convinced HP was already on the road to recovery.
+3
+2
She is certainly a social liberal. you don't have to take me seriously UM Griz, but her words say exactly what I say, she is no conservative. Anyone who calls her a conservative proves they are in the wrong conversation, and shouldn't be taken seriously.

+3
Okay, let's stop writing about Meg Whitman and write about Brent Scowcroft not supporting Donald Trump.

The first paragraph of Scowcroft's Wikipedia biography states:

"Brent Scowcroft (/'sko?kr?ft/; born March 19, 1925) is a retired United States Air Force Lieutenant General. He was the United States National Security Advisor under U.S. Presidents Gerald Ford and George H. W. Bush. He also served as Military Assistant to President Richard Nixon and as Deputy Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs in the Nixon and Ford administrations. He served as Chairman of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board under President George W. Bush from 2001 to 2005 and assisted President Barack Obama in choosing his national security team."

https://en.wikipedia.org/..._Scowcroft

When a guy like Brent Scowcroft, with his credentials and background, says he's not voting for Trump, people should pay close attention. Very close attention!
+2
This post was removed 5 years ago.
It was removed because it was a duplicate.
There are influential people that support both candidates. Scowcroft is just another face in the crowd, stop acting like the sun sets in his corner. There are military vets that support both candidates, and politicians that support both candidates.

We are one market turn away from another shift in the rino's loyalty. They are just money hungry speculators with loyalty to their pockets not a candidate. Let snowcroft's 401 get smashed by Hillary's policy, he will come back to trump. Let his 401 get smashed by trump, he will support Hillary even more.

This is why Jesus came to overturn the money manipulators, and he will return to kick their greedy arses once again.

Real estate speculators, oil speculators, currency speculators, all using tax dollars which are allowed to be printed by a federal reserve system using fractional accounting. You want fair and impartial government, then a nation should only be allowed to spend as much as its GDP. But the rich RHINO's would have to admit to being average in a true free market economy, and their egos would never allow that.

RINO's are worse than communist.
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17462) 5 years ago
Can we start a new thread, similarly titled, "Republicans Who Are Voting for Satan"?

Danny K. and I are pushing for it.

P.S. to Daniel K. Allen aka gunsngold: Yes, my faith was questioned, I was ready to get on the Hillary bandwagon, but then I took your advice and huffed a rag soaked in gasoline. Thanks!
+6
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2774) 5 years ago
Apparently there are a few voting for her in Georgia.
+1
+3
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2774) 5 years ago
Is that the brand Bill was using when he was supposedly nailing your ex, G and G?
+2
Here's the latest list of prominent Republicans who are not voting for Trump.

"Republicans for Clinton in 2016 is a grassroots movement of people who have voted for Republicans, volunteered time for Republicans, and served in Republican administrations. Some of us were even elected to office as Republican public servants ourselves. We care deeply about the Republican party and its future. That's why this year we are committed to defeating Donald Trump and voting for Hillary Clinton for president.

Policy experts, business leaders, and dedicated public servants who endorse Hillary Clinton and support R4C16's efforts include the following (listed alphabetically by last name, with previous Republican affiliation):"

http://www.r4c16.org/endorsements/
+1
banned
Posted by ZZZzz (-552) 5 years ago
Not voting for Trump.In your usual blither you do not say who they are voting for.Have you filled out their absentee ballot for them or something? What difference does it make. If people like this cause you to vote for one candidate or another then it shows how little you can think for yourself. Micheal Jackson for head of DFS. Think it cannot happen? Elvis was named drug Czar for the US.Ok. Jackson is already dead but it still could happen. Maybe a position in his honor or something.
+1