Trump the Brave!
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2770) 4 years ago
Trump says he would like to hit speakers that belittled him at the DNC "so hard their heads will spin". The only one he names is Bloomberg. Older and smaller than Drumpf, but worth somewhere between ten and a hundred times more.

It occurs to me that if Trump could only carry himself like a decent human at least some of the time, this would be a walk-away.
+4
Posted by Oddjob (+186) 4 years ago
And 100 million gun owner voters yelled "F**k'n' A!!!" when he said it.

You just don't get it that a significant population that does not live in Mazoola or Helena or wherever hell you are, is just flat pissed-off, do you?
+5
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8441) 4 years ago
So being "pissed off" justifies any amount of stupid?
+7
Posted by Forsyth Mike (+441) 4 years ago
I guess the biggest adjustment the news media needs to make about Trump is, he doesn't mean half of what he says. He's sarcastic a lot. He runs off at the mouth. Kind of like the "Russia, please find Hillary's emails" thing. I can't believe otherwise smart people thought (and still think) he was serious about that. I'm no Trump fan and I still got that it was a joke.

A Trump presidency would definitely be extremely weird, you gotta admit that.
+2
Apparently 100 million gun owners are incapable of feeling like a man unless they're clutching some military grade weaponry. They then need a shifty, low life, unpredictable incomprehensible and inconsistent, born-on-third-base-but-tells everyone-he-hit-a-triple, a$$hat to make them fell good.

I'm sure a big percentage of these "men" are armed to the teeth with expensive weaponry while Wifey wears rags and Baby wears Sr Vincent Depaul's and goes without a regular check-up because Daddy is 'Waiting for an executive position'.
+4
supporter
Posted by cj sampsel (+477) 4 years ago
What Donald Trump doesn't understand is that being president is not the same as being dictator of your own business empire. Everyone will not be ass kissing yes men ready to ask how high when he says jump. His words will not be etched in stone
and be carried out by a bunch of toadies. He is a bully that can dish it out but not take it. He call people names, make threats but when someone does the same to him he whines about how they can say that about him because he loves every body and is such a nice guy. He claims to not be a politician but he has pandered to people more than any other. He says whatever various segments of the population want to hear but doesn't believe some of it himself. Yes there is many angry and disillusioned people, but he is not the answer. I am no fan of Hillary either. I do think she's gotten a bad rap on some things, but I cannot vote for Trump.
+7
But Forsyth Mike has a point about Trump's sarcasm. Unfortunately, Mike, its the "Silly Season" and everything anyone says, Hillary or Trump included, will be interpreted in the worst possible way by both political opponents and the media. Trump has had a [email protected]%&ing year to figure it out but he's too damn stoopid.
+3
Posted by Oddjob (+186) 4 years ago
Reply to Bridgier (#367826)
Bridgier wrote:
So being "pissed off" justifies any amount of stupid?

Well,you see what everyone else is seeing.

No matter what he says, the Left just bites and keeps doing what worked before they pissed off half the Country. That's where the stupid is. Watch the offended Gold Star parents thing go nowhere. It doesn't make any difference what Trump says. No matter what stupid s**t comes out of his mouth, he stays neck and neck with the lying Harpy in the polls. After seeing the WAPO give her 4 Pinocchio's immediately after her performance with Chris Wallace today, Trump will be up by solid double digits by Labor Day.

So to answer your question, I guess "pissed-off" is winning.

Christ, 100 million gun owners don't necessarily like Trump, but they hate Bloomberg and Trump knows how to work it.
+3
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8441) 4 years ago
What's the name of that river in egypt?
+4
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5047) 4 years ago
Oddjob wrote:
Trump will be up by solid double digits by Labor Day.

Are you sure about that, dummy?

http://www.foxnews.com/po...lawed.html

Clinton up 10 on your boy Trump! It's a Fox News poll, so it must be "rigged.".

Labor Day is sneaking up on us!

Clive Bundy has a better chance of busting out of jail than Trump has being up double digits by Labor Day...
+3
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2905) 4 years ago
Trump the Brave? What are you talking about? Donald Trump is the guy who got five deferments – four for university and one for medical reasons (heel spurs) – from the military draft during the Vietnam war.

Also, Trump's "attitude towards the Khans – known as 'gold star' parents because of their loss – seems to have crossed a line for some. David Callaway, a former Marine corps physician who served in Iraq and Kuwait in 2003, said: 'For me it boils down to this: when you are in the military, you swear this oath and it’s service above self. For Trump, it’s all about service to self.

'He has never served any other cause except for his own greed and wealth, and for veterans the idea that this man would support and defend the constitution and the ideals on which our country was founded – that being liberty, equality, opportunity – initially was comical and now it’s just frightening.'

Callaway, 42, from Charlotte, North Carolina, added: 'There’s no longer anybody who can make a rational argument that he’s just being unpredictable or he’s trying to keep our opponents on their toes, or he wants to spice up the debate. He’s just a petty demagogue and he will attack anybody at the slightest provocation and that’s not who we need as the commander-in-chief of our military.'

A friend, Dan McCready, served in the marine corps from 2005-09, and was then an inactive reserve, rising to captain. 'In my view, Trump is the greatest threat to our constitution and our democracy of my lifetime, and people must view this as a final straw,' the 33-year-old said.

Donald Trump is not brave! He's a rich (after 4 bankruptcies) bully who is admired by other rich bullies like Vladimir Putin and North Korea's Kim Jong-un. Wake Up America!

Read more at: https://www.theguardian.c...ohn-mccain
+1