Trap/Skeet Shooting returns to Miles City!
Posted by Jesse Smith (+423) 5 years ago
Trap/Skeet shooting will resume at Spotted Eagle every Wednesday night at 5:30 PM. This will be open shooting for fun/practice. There is still a possibility of holding a fall trap league as well, but it just depends on how much participation we get at the regular Wed. night shoots, and how many people are interested in a league.

The cost for shooting is $3 per round for Custer Rod and Gun Club Members, or $4 for non-members.

Please help spread the word to your shotgun friends, as we are really hoping to get a good turnout in order to get activities at the trap range kicked off with the kind of momentum we had before the trap throwers broke down.

EYE & EAR PROTECTION IS REQUIRED TO SHOOT!

Thanks,
Jesse Smith
Custer Rod and Gun Club Secretary
+4
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2629) 5 years ago
I look forward to shooting, thanks for getting it back up and running Jesse
+2
Posted by AFAB (+103) 5 years ago
I would shoot , but I will have to wait till next year so I can buy my membership
supporter
What's the matter you can't afford that extra dollar?
supporter
Just to clarify on memberships, new members may go to Custer rod and gun's website and sign up any time throughout the year. If you were a member last year and have a card still, then yes you have to wait till the renewal time to renew memberships.
+1
I should have mentioned that at this time we are only focusing on getting the Wednesday night shooting up and running. There is currently no Sunday afternoon shooting yet.
Posted by Steven Dey (+402) 5 years ago
What is the cost of shells for Club Members?
Posted by ocne (+477) 5 years ago
I don't believe the club supplies any shells. The only supply the clay pigeons. Anything shotgun-related is up to the shooter, or at least has been in years past.
Correct. The shooter supplies their own shells, but they run about $23 per 100 shells locally.
Bump! Just want to remind everyone that shooting starts tomorrow, Wednesday Aug. 3rd at 5:30 pm.