Discount trans.
Posted by wheelerdealer1 (+113) 4 years ago
Does anyone know if Randy closed or moved his trany shop. not at the old chubbies building any more,
banned
Posted by ZZZzz (-561) 4 years ago
This guy`s wife should have turned him in. Trump was right on something here. He said that the people in the Muslim communities know who these people are. This is a good example,this guy`s wife or ex wife or whatever knew what he was about to do and did nothing. I am not campaigning for Trump I am just not going to steal what he said. If the Muslims do not do their part to stop things like this then they are not going to stop and their complicity is promoting the violence and everyone suffers.They need to do their part to police themselves. I believe complicity is the proper word here because the guy`s ex wife committed a crime by not informing law enforcement.
banned
Well that got put in the wrong spot and I do not know how to fix it. Randy is gone fishin` and as far as I know he is not coming back to the shop.
Posted by mike bickle (+45) 4 years ago
Randy has some health issues that are going to keep him out of play for 6 months or so. I'm not sure if he is planning to return to work afterwards or not.
banned
Trannys seem to have top billing lately.Toungue in cheek but it seems a lot of trannys need to be fixed lately.Hope we can figure it out.