Posted by CarlosSantos (+872) 5 years ago
Please.

Go vote in the primary.

Though it may feel like our votes don't count at this point, let your voice be heard.

Those who don't vote, don't have the right to complain when policy doesn't go their way.
+5
supporter
Posted by Tim Miles (+466) 5 years ago
Also, some of the choices are local / State races, so your vote DOES count!
+6
Posted by CarlosSantos (+872) 5 years ago
Reply to Tim Miles (#366926)
Absolutely!

I think so many people are under the assumption that there is no point this year, which could not be further from the truth.
+3
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11816) 5 years ago
Done and done. Now to email David or Larry about the SPAM, SPAM, eggs and SPAM.
+4
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17184) 5 years ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#366936)
Amorette Allison wrote:
Done and done. Now to email David or Larry about the SPAM, SPAM, eggs and SPAM.

Done and done!
+4
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9224) 5 years ago
+1
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14970) 5 years ago
Bah humbug. Our national leaders are selected,not elected. I voted but I don't think it actually matter.
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17494) 5 years ago
I voted today as well, happy to see that democracy is working as it was supposed to.

When I started my "support Trump" thread these few months ago, my hope was to steer votes to Mr. Trump away from the radical Tea Party candidates.

And with the AP announcement of Clinton clinching the delegate count, I now have two moderates to chose from, instead of two extremists. in the general presidential election.

My work here is done. Thank you America.
+2
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9965) 5 years ago
Yes, this is going to be one of the most interesting General elections I’ve yet to see. The Presidency now rests in the hands of Senator Sanders. Will he do the right thing? Will he prove himself to be statesman or a politician?
+4