Prayer Circle help
Posted by eeyoor (+50) 15 years ago
Hello I would like to ask everyone to help us pray for my 14 year old cousin Jessica who was recently diagnosed with AML Leukemia and had some chemo but now has caught some type of virus that is making it hard for her to fight but I am just asking for a little help in praying for her to maybe get threw this so she can have the strength to fight and maybe get this into remission. Thank you for atleast reading this.
Her name is Jessica Fabert she is in Denver right now and her mom Penny could use all the prayers and support we can get,
thanks to all Shannna Thompson
Posted by JLB (+212) 15 years ago
Shanna, I will keep your cousin in my thoughts and prayers and hope she will be feeling better soon. There are good people on this site and I am sure many will pray for her recovery as well. Take care
Posted by Chris Choate Raible (+35) 15 years ago
I will keep Jessica in my prayers as well. I hope she is able to get through this and be strong.

God Bless,
Chris
Posted by Beth R. Riggs (+309) 15 years ago
At church, we have a time of sharing prayer requests and "a high school girl with leukemia" was mentioned. So maybe it is your Jessica. I will pray for her and know that she is being prayed for in some of the miles city churches. Blessings.
Posted by eeyoor (+50) 15 years ago
I would like to say thank you to those of you who respond to help us pray for Jessica, she has been able to fight the virus and is doing better but she is still feeling weak and tired but atleast awake and talking anyways a little is better then nothing, so again thank you all for helping us. Shanna