I Support Trump as the GOP Presidential Candidate
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17503) 5 years ago
No need to make this complicated, just add an additive "x+1" to the poster above you.

I will start this off, with

+1

The next Trump supporter would then post

+2

and the next one

+3

Negative comments are not desired in this thread. Go start your own threads, Little Marco and Lying Ted supporters.

You got it now. Let's show The Donald some support!

+1
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10003) 5 years ago
Reply to gunsngold (#366671)
gunsngold wrote:
I didn't find any details on the site about billings. He should stop in Montana, he has a strong base here.

It's on there, in the schedule ...

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
supporter
It's good to see Richard re-gaining his sense of humour and resigning himself to the inevitability of President Trump.
Posted by gunsngold (-2409) 5 years ago
Gunner said

"the inevitability of President Trump"

Starting to see the light Gunner?
+1
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2774) 5 years ago
"Starting to see the light"?! Who do you think started this thread, g and g?
+2
"Starting to see the light" means Gunner may be realizing that a trump presidency is inevitable. This thread started with a vote by numbers if you recall, Bob. It was another feeble attempt to poke fun at conservatives in a predominantly liberal talk forum.

I like keeping this thread going, just to show you folks that I am right. Trump will win, and I called it early. My home county has 3 times more voters than this state does.

It will not be luck or fear that propels trump to the top. Instead it will be the selection process that has given us all the previous presidents. Trumps election will incite the destroyers of civilization, creating class and race based wars.

+2
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14997) 5 years ago
This nicely sums up my thoughts on Don-the-Con:

+3
Seem like green eggs and ham has cured Richard of his suicidal tendencies, good for you dick. Ad a boy!!
+1
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9965) 5 years ago

+4
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14997) 5 years ago

Photo Credit goes to the Hate Liberals, Bite Me Facebook page.

[Edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (6/6/2016 6:16:05 AM)]
+1
supporter
You will be crying in that beer,liberals, when Bernie wins California Tuesday and forces a contested convention.

The internicene fight between Sanders and Clinton guarantees us a Trump presidency. Feel the Bern? No,fear the Bern.
+1
say what gunner? The dems are throwing this election.
+1
supporter
They sure are, Danny. Old Bernie refuses to give up, like Mao in 1927.
supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+3259) 5 years ago
Luckily, they just figured out that dTrump is contributing to Bernie's campaign...a big expose' But...Bernie is fighting back with information as to how much Hillary is spending on her clothing Wonder if it is a "Guy thing"????
supporter
Mittens still can't get over the fact that Trump is da MAN, and he is yesterday's news:

https://www.washingtonpos...story.html

John Weaver, another GOP strategist, predicted the Romney gathering will yield no credible solution to Trump. “Some of them will have chardonnay, some will have spring water, they’ll wring their hands, they’ll bemoan the state of the party and then they’ll leave,” he said.

I could not have described the leadership of the Republican party any better than that.
+2
Posted by absolutelyalicetoday () 5 years ago
The RED QUEEN jumped for joy when Paul Ryan endorsed Trump just after calling Trump's comments about the Mexican judge "the textbook definition of racism." The Republicans are running someone who casually makes racist comments for president of the United States. The RED QUEEN loves Paul Ryan and Donald Trump! They are both out of their heads but still get to keep their heads under the RED QUEEN'S exacting standards!

Beam me up, Scotty! There's no intelligent life down here!

+1
The RED QUEEN is unhappy with Senator Elizabeth Warren, but she loves Donald Trump even more after listening to this.

+2
supporter
Uhh...."Absoluetelyaliceblah" Your red queen posts are jibberish, at best. Even I, the most eloquent of Trump spokespeople, cannot decipher what the hell you are jibbering about. Maybe if I went to Oxford, like Billary, and studied Lewis Carroll 601 for two semesters, would I understand your subtle liberal arts humor. But I am a poor engineer and thus like Larry the Cable Guy.
+4
Gunnar. I'm guessing Absoluteblargblarg is trying to promote the latest Disney "Alice in Wonderland" sequel which, according to critics, sucks a$$.
founder
supporter
sponsor
I think that National Review article reflects what Gunnar would like to see happen to the GOP.
+1
founder
supporter
sponsor
I suspect you could be right about that Bob.
+1
supporter
Posted by ike eichler (+1228) 5 years ago
Anyone here supports Hillary, if so start a new thread. As an aside, anyone has read David Brock THE SEDUCTION OF HILLARY RODHAM?
+1
The RED QUEEN wishes Donald Trump would learn to say, "Off with Their Heads!" She thinks Donald Trump is getting very close to saying that, but hasn't done so yet. So disappointing! Yet, the RED QUEEN remains hopeful. Maybe next week!

+1
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2897) 5 years ago
Sing it, Ethel!

+2
supporter
Looks like the "Brexit" is going to happen

Why? Because Great Britain is sick of the open immigration policies of the EU that allow potential terrorists into their country without a thorough vetting.

Makes you wonder whom the citizens of the UK would vote for president.
+1
founder
supporter
sponsor
Or perhaps it makes a person wonder what would happen if Trumpers would vote to leave the Union?
+1
Posted by SSSSSS (+350) 5 years ago
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future future
+2
founder
supporter
sponsor
Oh man Gunnar – you are moving in some fast company now.
+2
supporter
Reply to Hal Neumann (#367286)
Hal Neumann wrote:
Oh man Gunnar – you are moving in some fast company now.

I know what you are saying. But mouth breathers aside, why don't we look at what Mr. Trump is saying?

We are a nation of immigrants. However, all of our (speaking of those Miles City/Montana types who post here) ancestors worked hard to assimilate into this country, learning the language, even changing our names.

This new Muslim wave of immigrants has no interest in assimilation. Ordinarily, that would be fine, except a very small percentage of them want to kill the rest of us. That is a problem.

Trump's solution is immigration control. I like that. The Democrats' solution is gun control. I like that. The problem is Congress, who is far right of the Democrats and even right of Trump.

I mean, even the NRA says we shouldn't sell guns to those on the No Fly list, and the Tea Party Republicans in the Senate voted against that?

As I have been saying for months now, Trump is not the problem. The Tea Party is. Trump is our only solution to end the Tea Party.
That's about like killing a fly with an atomic bomb, Gunnar.
+2
Posted by AFAB (+105) 5 years ago
It makes me giggle how so many can't follow the directions of the original post
+1
founder
supporter
sponsor
Naw. Gunnar I’m not buying it.

And you can’t set the mouth-breathers aside. He’s made them too much a part of his machine, he can’t set them aside.

History tells me that nothing but a bucket load of sorrow, misery, and blood comes from a unprincipled wannabe leader using mouth-breathers to gain power. At some point he has to unleash his followers on the scapegoats to maintain their support.

History tells me that if a corrupt and greedy wannabe strongman comes to power all that comes from it is a corrupt society. And again, he has to unleash his followers on the scapegoats to maintain their support.

I’m just not buying it.
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+2056) 5 years ago
I agree with Gunnar that the Tea Party is the problem. But not that Trump is the answer. What is the answer..I dunno
+3
founder
supporter
sponsor
The problem is those things that led to rise of the tea party. I don’t what the solution is to dealing with those things. But Trump is the answer, just another problem.
+1
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5096) 5 years ago
They love Trump in Scotland!

http://www.anorak.co.uk/4...pelican.html/
+4
supporter
+1
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6167) 5 years ago
All Bernie has is Boost.
+1
founder
supporter
sponsor
Gunnar, your boy seems to be losing steam. Don’t seem that he can run with the big dogs. Maybe next time.
+3
supporter
Hal, I don't think so. A new poll in today's New York Times shows a virtual dead heat. More troubling news regarding emails and Benghazi as well. Whereas Trump's message is to tear up trade agreements and crush China.:O
+1
founder
supporter
sponsor
And we both know how reliable polls are : -) : -) You can pick one to prove anything under the sun.

Kim Il-Trump is losing his magic and marginalizing himself. Mounting a campaign based on being a richard cranium has its limits. Sure you can attract fellow “thinkers”, but after a while you just become another source of noise. And life in modern times is nothing, if not full of noise. The richard cranium thing doesn’t allow you broaden your appeal and gather in the votes you need come the general election.
+4
Quinnipiac(sp?) has Clinton up 2%. Five other polls cited by NYT today has Clinton up from 5% to 12%. The Times shows Clinton up by 5% when averaging today. These are polls taken from 12-21-16 to 12-27-16.

Not quite a virtual tie, Gunnar. But as Trump would say..."We're doing great at the polls!"
+1
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17186) 5 years ago
"These are polls taken from 12-21-16 to 12-27-16."

Thank god I must've slept through Christmas...
+5
banned
Posted by ZZZzz (-552) 5 years ago
The poll taken where clinton is up 12% ? It has come out that the pollsters-compare to democrat gangsters-polled 12% more democrats than republicans. The results were manipulated and fed to the public who believes the poll was conducted fairly. The liberal media just ran with it. I wonder if they polled hillary clinton and the orlando shooter as they are both registered democrats.
+2
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9227) 5 years ago
You know who talks about 'unskewing the polls' Mrs. ZZZzzz? Losers.
+6
banned
Posted by ZZZzz (-552) 5 years ago
I have noticed you do not like the truth brigier perhaps that is why you do not speak it.The truth is hard to take sometimes-actually all of the time for a liberal.
+3
Hells Bells! I meant 6-21 through 6-27!
+3
founder
supporter
sponsor
Bob, half a dozen of one - half a dozen of another.
+2
Trump is pulling ahead as the democrats unravel at the seams.

+1