Posted by Joel reagor (+182) 5 years ago
Hey Miles City, I just took my granddaughter to the bowling ally for her sixth birthday...She had seven other children show up for her bowling party..I cant tell you how many smiles and giggles there were...All I can say is for a very reasonable price, and more fun than should be allowed by law, I highly recommend this barrel of fun for anyone interested in an idea for youngsters with a up coming birthday. THANK YOU CURT AND LORI!!!!
+5
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17053) 5 years ago
Agreed. We went bowling when we were in town in January and it was a lot of fun. Recreation Lanes was looking great. If you haven't been bowling lately I highly recommend giving it a try.
+2
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2706) 5 years ago
I'm biased because I work for Curt & Lori, but since purchasing the lanes, they have put a lot of effort into improving things, like new ceiling tiles in the main part of the lanes and sprucing up Kegler's Club. It is my understanding that this summer, they will be putting down new carpet and tile. In addition to open bowling, there is Rock & Bowl on Friday nights and Strike For Cash on Saturday nights. Check it out.

[Edited by Kelly (2/27/2016 5:30:54 PM)]
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 5 years ago
If the manufacturer can ever actually make the carpet they ordered, it is going to be AWESOME!
+2
Posted by ocne (+477) 5 years ago
We had our work Christmas party at the bowling alley in December and had a great experience as well! We had a wide variety of folks bowling, including young kids, and everyone had a fun evening. Curt & Lori allowed us to bring pizza and snacks and were very accommodating - even set up tables for us! And the prices were very reasonable.
I hadn't been bowling for years prior to this but have been there since the party for Strike for Cash and had a good time then, too. If you haven't been to Recreation Lanes lately, you really should check it out! Great place!
+2
Posted by Jody K (+107) 5 years ago
My son had his 7th birthday party there. One boy even said, "This is the best party ever!" So much fun. They even let the birthday kid take home a bowling pin signed by all the party goers.
+3
Posted by Joel reagor (+182) 5 years ago
Very true about the bowling pin!!My granddaughter calls it her trophy and is verv proud of it..What a great momento from a special occasion in her young life!
+1