founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+2044) 5 years ago
Watched the 2016 Grammys last night.
Lady Gaga did a great tribute to David Bowie. The talented Gaga at her finest.
Also the super group The Hollywood Vampires spirited tribute to Lemmy from Motorhead was great, Ace Of Spades. The Vampires: Alice Cooper,Joe Perry from Aerosmith, actor Johnny Depp and Matt Sorum,Duff McKagen from Guns N Roses
I was disappointed in the Eagles tribute. One song with Jackson Browne as lead singer.
+1
Posted by Exalted Buckaroo (+249) 5 years ago
Jackson Browne co-wrote "Take It Easy" with Glenn Frey and published it on his "For Everyman" LP, one of his best albums. Aside from dropping a chorus line in the middle, I thought he did a great job. I'm just happy that fickle autotune- addicted Beliebers graciously allowed them a song without heckling.

In fact, the image of the statue in Winslow, AZ. that Richard Bonine posted shortly after Glenn Frey's death was of Jackson Browne, not Glenn Frey.

supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17335) 5 years ago
I watched South Park reruns. The episode where Confederate Civil War re-enactors, fueled by s'more-flavored schnapps and led by General Beauregard Cartman, conquers the south and takes Washington D.C.

It is a classic.

Oh, and to stay on topic.....I was pretty annoyed when the "Pre-Grammy Show" interrupted Jeopardy at 6:30. "Pre-Grammy Show"???? Does the Grammies think they are the Super Bowl? Sheesh.
+3
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 5 years ago
I was expecting a little more... SOMETHING from the artist formerly known as Skrillex.

The beibs truly DOES ruin everything.
Posted by Dark Beer (+253) 5 years ago
THIS! This right here is why America is so angry!
+3