Rosemore's Revenge Dinner Theatre 2/19 & 2/20
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hannah Nash (+2496) 3 years ago
Tickets are now on sale for the Barn Players Inc's 5th Annual Dinner Theatre Fundraiser:

Rosemore's Revenge
FRIDAY, February 19
SATURDAY, February 20
The Park Place

Doors Open at 5:30pm
Fully immersive Theatre production and catered dinner.
Tickets are $35 each and must be purchased in advance by calling the Chamber of Commerce at 234-2890 or Mobile 851-1974.

To enter our contest to WIN One (1) ticket to "Rosemore's Revenge" you can LIKE, COMMENT, and/or SHARE this original Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/...=3&theater) AND we want to include our MilesCity.com family, so please Comment below and you will be entered into the random drawing (held Tuesday, February 9th).

This year’s dinner theatre is unlike any you have ever seen before and we are excited to share this experience with you! It’s 1959, and the Rosemore Academy for Women has invited you to its end of the year social to celebrate their top graduates. Rosemore has always had a long-standing tradition of being THE elite all-girl’s academy. From the first day Lady Georgia Rosemore opened its giant mahogany doors in 1899, numerous young women have entered its halls and been taught the fine art of being a proper lady. Through the years, it has evolved into one of the top women’s colleges of the day, and takes great pride in the fact that its graduates are equally at home in the kitchen and the library! Unfortunately, the last of the Rosemore line has decided to withdraw her family’s support, and Chancellor Greenfield has had no choice but to allow the admittance of men in the upcoming school year. This has caused no end of strife between her and Dean Jane Dodget, who is horrified to see the traditions of her dear alma mater trampled on and is determined to find another way to fund the school; even if that means allowing the end of the year social to include such unrefined events as a silent auction and a 50/50 raffle. Hilarity ensues, as throughout the evening, graduates and administration alike discover that not everything (or everyone) is what they seem at Rosemore Academy.

So get chrome-plated (dressed in your coolest), jump into your hot rod with your favorite cats, and jet on over to the Park Place to enjoy a delicious catered meal as mystery, mayhem, and murder unfold around you. Take notes and watch closely, because someone has something sinister in mind, and we will need your help exposing the killer! Prizes awarded each evening to the best detective and best 1950’s costume.

“Rosemore’s Revenge” is directed by Barn veterans Jenifer Mahan and Teresa Foley. This year marks their fifth year directing the highly successful dinner theatre fundraiser for the Barn Players; each year’s donations help to bring the Barn closer to funding their own performance space.

Thank you for supporting local, amateur theatre in Eastern Montana!
+2
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1724) 3 years ago
What an absolutely WONDERFUL idea
+1
Posted by Beth R. Riggs (+309) 3 years ago
I'll be there ready for some sleuthing.
+1
Posted by gypsykim (+1556) 3 years ago
Sounds intriguing! Can't wait!
supporter
sponsor
REMINDER: the deadline is almost here to reserve seats for the 5th Annual Barn Players' Dinner Theatre Rosemore's Revenge.

Seats must be reserved in advance.
To make your reservations: call the Chamber of Commerce at 234-2890 or 851-1974.
+1
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1906) 3 years ago
I loaned them my fabulous fifties retro dress so I may not be in costume but I will be there. I am not square.
+1
supporter
sponsor
DEADLINE for Reservations: NOON on Friday.
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1906) 3 years ago
Don't have to make dinner tonight!