Antique Mall Vendors Wanted...
Posted by VRM (+61) 4 years ago
Dear Miles City,
Are their creative people in Miles City and the surrounding area looking for or interested in leasing space in which to sell their wares? We’re in the final stages of purchasing a commercial space in which we plan to open an Antique/Treasure Mall.

We are looking for vendors who are looking for a storefront without the drama of “owning” a storefront. We’ll handle the drama and all the vendors have to do is stock their areas with beautiful antiques, rustics, refurbished furniture, collectables, etc.

We’ll be in a high foot traffic area, and the space will also include a bakery and candy maker. We’re very excited to be involved in the revitalization effort of downtown Miles City!

With the many salvage, rescued, and junking shows that are gaining in popularity in the area (which we love and attend) we know this will only help to support all those endeavors as well!

What we love about this concept is being able to bring so many creative people into one large space. We will also be able to provide a venue to support and grow small family businesses so that we can help all of our families and the community we love!

Please let us know of your interest! Message here, find us on Facebook, or email!

[email protected]

Thanks, VRM 406.852.4424
+1
supporter
Posted by kent koester (+281) 4 years ago
I would be very interested in the venture. I sell sports memoriabilia and always looking for a place to sell.
Good luck and let me know.
You can call me on my cell phone anytimae and leave a message
Posted by VRM (+61) 4 years ago
Thanks, Kent! We will add you to our list and contact you soon with more details!

Looking forward to it!

VRM