The Kid in the Cowtown Teaser Trailer
sponsor
Posted by 9-0films (+508) 5 years ago

In 1992 one of the most important Super Welterweight Boxing matches took place in Miles City Montana, as Todd "The Kid" Foster took on "Jazzy" Jeff Mayweather. This documentary will look inside that fight and why it took place in the middle of nowhere.

I have been working for this project for 3 years. That is crazy, I took on a huge undertaking that I was in no way prepared for. One of the biggest factors for me in this particular project was to ensure it was of the highest quality. As time has gone on I have sharpened my skills and I feel i'm ready to finally tackle this documentary head on. Most of this doc has been filmed already but there are still some shots I will need to get this summer. In the mean time i'm planning on piecing as much of it together as I can so that it can be released sometime this year.

If anybody is interested in helping or being a part of this documentary, as always I could use the help.
+4
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 5 years ago
I remember when he was in the sports pages all the time. Where is he now?
+2
sponsor
Posted by 9-0films (+508) 5 years ago
The last I heard he is in Great Falls. The hope is to get an interview with both Todd and Jeff Mayweather. I'm not positive if that will happen.
+1