Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
One thing I'm seeing is how much people are playing lottery and all that.Make's u think is are country in that much need right now that it's being played so heavily lately. I no that the jackpot is very high right now but it take's alot to be like that too. And makes people play but is there a lot more to this event then that? I Wonder this Lot's what u think? Maybe populations just getting more?
Posted by Tongue River Millworks & Meado (+240) 5 years ago
A billion dollars is a dream of no worries,I can buy tools, pay taxes, and build.
+1
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 5 years ago
My personal thought is that people are greedy and want something for nothing. Part of it is also mathematical. If no one picks the winning number it just goes on and on.
+4
Yes Wendy that's true but the first sign of need will be the lottery where the money could be right?
+1
I just wonder things sometimes it can get me in trouble too.I am just looking at things like fuel prices are low. And lot of things changing like are president change. Are economy can't be very good Right now. But yet the lottery my hit a all time High how is that? I could see if thing's where all running good like fuel prices up high enough for all to be able to do good. If it goes to low it's going to make things even harder for all right? I have not seen if fuel is going up or down? I sure hope that its going up.I would sure hope that the country of ours is not going to the ground but all things have signs before they happen and it's up to me or u to see them because we can.
+2
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9191) 5 years ago
Well, here's the thing - outside of places such as the Bakken or Oklahoma, low energy prices driven by a supply glut are seen as something GOOD, and while places that are reliant on energy dollars to drive their economies are sucking hind tit right at the moment, there are MANY places in America where the economy is actually doing quite well.

The lottery is at an all time high because it's perceived to be a chance at free money, and people LOVE to get in on free money.
+3
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1916) 5 years ago
The system was reworked to make it much more difficult to win. I am wondering if they have set themselves us for no one to win.
+2
Yep a lot comes in to play here. Like u where saying too briger I hope i spelt that right if not im sorry. But just because we may seem to not be doing well here don't mean other place's are not doing better very good one with that.
Amorette ya u never can tell with thing's. See bridgier way off on spelling I should have put your name on paper before I started that talk very sorry.
+1
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 5 years ago
Here in Utah we have the lowest unemployment in the country. Our housing market is strong. Businesses are busy. Those are signs of a good economy. Small towns like Miles City aren't affected as much by the ups and downs of the economy. At least as far as I can tell.
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 5 years ago
I know there are lots of lesser prizes. Personally,I don't need a billion bucks. I'd take one of the million dollar payouts with no problem. Heck, I'd be happy with $25,000. Even the $4 win would buy me a snack.
+2
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9907) 5 years ago
I won 4 bucks (split three ways) in Saturday’s drawing. Somehow the thrill of winning the lottery was not what I expected.
+5