Scott Price appears in Custer County Court
supporter
Posted by Don Birkholz (+1296) 5 years ago
According to the Billings Gazette, Scott Price appeared in Custer County Court December 30 th. http://billingsgazette.co...4cfd22.htm

I do not think the article mentioned the time of day. I would think there would have been tight security. Probably not during regular hours.

[Edited by Don Birkholz (1/7/2016 6:00:43 AM)]
Top
-2
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+2042) 5 years ago
Possibly by interactive TV?
Top
+3
supporter
Posted by Don Birkholz (+1296) 5 years ago
I doubt it, the tone of the legal debate is that an important case as this calls for in-person appearances for court appearances and not use remote electronic appearance systems. I would think a Judge's voice is somewhat more muted using these systems, the same as if one was using a telephone (somewhat harder to hear what the judge is saying.)
Top
-1
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 5 years ago
So did he admit to being a white Christian extremist supremist?

Or did he turn out to be an atheist with no values or guidelines to his life, i.e. an anarchist.

I bet he is an atheist/anarchist, not a Nazi!

He is one of yours! Milescity.commies

No values or rules to which he adheres, no god to which he can render his adoration = anarchist.

This is the effect of removing a nations identity. Loyalties are thrown away, an individual greed and chaos follow. The true effects of atheism are now coming into view.

Sounds eerily similar.
Top
+3
-12
Posted by CarlosSantos (+871) 5 years ago
Reply to Brandy Allen (#364180)
Brandy Allen wrote:


No values or rules to which he adheres, no god to which he can render his adoration = anarchist.



You are really going to turn a vile murder in our small town into fuel for your anti-atheist propaganda? You lack a level of couth that even simple minds have.

You also COMPLETELY lack an understanding of the definitions of your words.

'Atheist' and 'Anarchist' not only have completely different meanings, they have no relation.

Your ignorance, again, is showing.

Atheist- believes there is no god.
Anarchist - believes there should be no government


Those are different and unrelated, unless you're admitting that you think the Government is God.
Top
+11
-5
Posted by CarlosSantos (+871) 5 years ago
The reality is that he's a drugged fueled, burnout, loser who murdered an elderly man and beat his elderly wife.



Not everyone has a political/religious agenda.
Top
+13
-3
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+2042) 5 years ago
Don
Not necessarily so. I have seen this work in here in ND and it is just like the person is the courtroom. Of course maybe MC doesn't have updated courtroom equipment.
Another question is why if theybrought him all the way to MC would they not keep in MC jail for trial instead of sending him all the way back to Missoula.
I think you need to check with the authorities to see how it happened instead of speculating?
Top
+4
-1
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1917) 5 years ago
Miles City has some cutting edge technology in our court room. It's very cool. The original Victorian furniture in the mid-Century modern room with 21st century tech.

The brandied one is an insensitive idiot who wants to make everything about himself. Even a tragedy like this.
Top
+10
-5
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 5 years ago
Just asking about the guys beliefs, it helps to understand someone's ideas when deciding their possible motives. I know the guys a murder. However you guys were quick to paint him as some white supremist ideolog, so I am just double checking your assertation with his actions.

And he "doesn't" seem to be what some people are saying. He seems more like an Atheist, with no real belief system, which is where the anarchist perspective comes in. To say this guys stands for something would be misleading, because he doesn't. He is a foundationless chaotic individual, that most likely has a story in tattoos on his body which show a contradicting set of principles.

He may well be "in my opinion" a person with no identity to guide him.


I am glad to see him in court, seems like things are rolling along smoothly in our well oiled system of justice.
Top
+3
-11
supporter
Posted by Don Birkholz (+1296) 5 years ago
Tom: I do not know which part of my post you consider speculation. They have said they are going to have the defendant appear in person in front of each judge and not use the video of him from another location because it is an important case. He has another court appearance in Missoula in a few days, so he cannot remain here until his trial here. I think it would be useless to contact the officials for confirmation of the details. There is an air of secrecy here and I am sure I would be met with a bunch of "no comments", or probably would not even return the phone call. However, I am just speculating, which is apparently wrong.

[Edited by Don Birkholz (1/7/2016 10:04:44 AM)]
Top
+1
-4
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1917) 5 years ago
Turns out the Gazette is wrong on this. No hearings have even been scheduled yet in Custer County. Oops.
Top
+4
-2
Posted by CarlosSantos (+871) 5 years ago
Brandy,

The fact that you twist every topic into some perverted support system for your beliefs is truly sad.

Your delusions are getting deeper. Stop trying to turn this tragedy into something you can use to fuel your hatred.

You claim he must be an atheist (which somehow makes him an anarchist) because of his actions, yet you forget that MANY, MANY murderers identify as Christian. A drug addicted murderer is such because they are broken, not because they lack a faith in YOUR god.

The guys an A$$hole murder, regardless of his beliefs.

Stop trying to make this about you.

[Edited by CarlosSantos (1/7/2016 11:10:36 AM)]
Top
+11
-5
Posted by Tomm (-1033) 5 years ago
I get my information from the daily reports in the Miles City Star.
Top
+1
-4
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 5 years ago
Slow down Carlos, I am only trying to get some background on the guy that isn't biased, if you have any?

I have spoken to some of his friends and family, how about you?

I am not effected by this guys social standards or beliefs, whether he is a Nazi/Christian /Muslim etc.. However getting truthful information rather than speculation is always good. And this guy has no belief, he is what I say, an atheist and an anarchist.

But don't lecture me about a great guy being gone and a community that's hurt, Because I am part of that community, are you?

This street isn't even same since ed died, used to be people out at the truck talking and joking around. Now, its not.

Atheist- believes there is no god.
Anarchist - believes there should be no government

He was both.

[Edited by Brandy Allen (1/7/2016 1:53:55 PM)]
Top
+3
-8
Posted by rnsjbs (+114) 5 years ago
Can't this just be about the facts, the victims and the murderer?

Leave the your politics and beliefs at the door.

[Edited by rnsjbs (1/7/2016 2:04:57 PM)]
Top
+9
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 5 years ago
Trying to get facts, this was originally a question.

I'll ask again, was this a guy a white supremist, or an atheist which believed in anarchy?

No politics, just a question.

I hope some don't misunderstand my reason for asking. But I am only looking for facts not speculation. I just never seen a white supremist that killed only white people, and used an Indian to make misleading tags to his whereabouts t aid in his attempted escape.

It seems like this guy would have called upon some of them Aryan brotherhood types and skinhead types if he was a racial supremist, but he didn't. he called an Indian to help him, and he killed white people. I am perplexed, what is this guys motivation. Anarchist don't just believe in no government, they believe in no rules at all, and that fits this guy to a T.


Again, just an observation and question, so don't wear your emotions on your sleve carlos.
Top
+3
-10
Posted by rnsjbs (+114) 5 years ago
Why does he have to be one of those things?
Top
+5
-3
Posted by CarlosSantos (+871) 5 years ago
My emotions on my sleeves? Not sure where that even comes from.

You ask these questions as if you are seeking truth. The reality is you only ask the questions that fit your story.

Why does he have to any of those things?

I know Atheists who are the most incredible people.

I assure you that some of the people you know and love are atheists. They just have to live closeted because of your hate.

Maybe he was just a bad guy. Maybe, instead of needing to fit him into one of your hate categories, you should just accept that he's a guy who did a horrible thing.

Stop trying to categorize evil.
Top
+5
-5
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 5 years ago
The Missoula paper said he was a white supremist, as did a couple people on this site.

However as I began to talk to people that know him, they paint a different picture, so I am only trying to get factual formation. And he doesn't have to be any of my or anyone else's assumed personality, he could be a very complex individual with split multiple personalities, but I doubt it.

I believe I have Scott pegged fairly well as an anarchist and an atheist.
Top
+3
-10
Posted by busyB (+625) 5 years ago
Reply to Brandy Allen (#364198)
Brandy Allen wrote:


I'll ask again, was this a guy a white supremist, or an atheist which believed in anarchy?



I hope this guy turns out to be a Protestant, equal-rights advocate who believes in Santa Clause.

That'll blow Brandy's mind.


Those who ask either/or question in a scenario like this see the world in black or white.

However, in your case it appears you see the world in purple and the #7.
Top
+6
-4
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 5 years ago
Your wrong about me. If this guy turned out to be a protestant Nazi ideolog I would say it as quick as if he were a liberal social justice warrior.
But if he is a Nazi protestant, I would not call him an atheist.
I call cats cats and dogs dogs. I have meet racist Nazi's, and I don't want them around civilized people, because they aren't.
But I will call something what it is, not what I want it to be. It is the Missoula paper that made the assertation of white supremist, and they are apparently wrong. He is no protestant as busy b suggest, he is in fact an atheist. and an anarchist.
That is the opposite of a Nazi racial supremist.
Top
+2
-5
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 5 years ago
You do realize, Oh Brandied one, that your opinion is completely meaningless. Even if understood the difference between atheists and anarchists--which you clearly do not--none of that matters. What matters is the evidence that will be presented. Period.

And Price has not been arraigned in Custer County. His arraignment isn't scheduled yet and the details are a long way from worked out.
Top
+3
-5
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 5 years ago
I know that atheism and anarchy are not the same thing, but a person can be both. I am pretty sure I never said they were the same thing.

Anarchy - •absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal.

Atheism - .disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Atheist don't believe in god, and they have no set rules, code, commandments etc.. to guide them as a moral compass.
Much like anarchist, they too have no rules or guidelines or code of ethics or conduct that governs them.
SO I clearly know the difference, and I claim that most atheist are anarchist, and most anarchist are atheist. This guy fits that mold better than the Nazi mold.
Top
+3
-6
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3677) 5 years ago
Brandy,I hypothesize That he is a Nihilist, he doesn't know it and probably has never heard the term. Read this and see if this brief synopsis expresses what you are attempting to convey.

Nihilism (/'na?.?l?z?m/ or /'ni?.?l?z?m/; from the Latin nihil, nothing) is a philosophical doctrine that suggests the lack of belief in one or more reputedly meaningful aspects of life. Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism, which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value.[1] Moral nihilists assert that morality does not inherently exist, and that any established moral values are abstractly contrived. Nihilism can also take epistemological or ontological/metaphysical forms, meaning respectively that, in some aspect, knowledge is not possible, or that reality does not actually exist.

The term is sometimes used in association with anomie to explain the general mood of despair at a perceived pointlessness of existence that one may develop upon realising there are no necessary norms, rules, or laws.[2] Movements such as Futurism and deconstruction,[3] among others, have been identified by commentators[who?] as "nihilistic".

Nihilism is also a characteristic that has been ascribed to time periods: for example, Jean Baudrillard and others have called postmodernity a nihilistic epoch,[4] and some Christian theologians and figures of religious authority have asserted that postmodernity[5] and many aspects of modernity[3] represent a rejection of theism, and that such rejection of their theistic doctrine entails nihilism.
Top
+8
-3
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+2522) 5 years ago
Flea is a Nihilist

Top
+3
-2
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
I new scott pretty well I think he new right from wrong but he just made the wrong choiceies he was desprit and I no a few people in this town that claim white supremacists I Reilly believe they get that from jail or prison it is all just a way to make them feel important or something makes them fell powerful but Reilly there just Brain dumb from bad drugs that make u some one your not right don't let one guy make all of us get made at each other it only breed's more hate witch are town and world need's less of for sheer the only things we need to do is get Justice for what he did lets be a team all just love for we are brothers and sister's.
Top
+2
-3
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1501) 5 years ago
Reply to LRS 2014 (#364212)
LRS 2014 wrote:
I new scott pretty well...


It makes my brain hurt, sober even.
Top
+6
-3
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
Lol we never seen eye to eye
Top
+1
-2
Posted by bh (+193) 5 years ago
I've learned that if it says LRS 2014 just don't read it. His level of education, which couldn't be much past kindergarten, is just too painful.
Top
+4
-6
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 5 years ago
LRS and tucker, thank you for your responses, I think the nihilist title fits very well. I hate when most people try to stay in a box when analyzing a persons character. In seems like liberals automatically yell Nazi when a white person with tattoos commits a crime. That is as stupid as saying every black person commits crimes because of the same reason, and its stupid. I think you guys are right, this guys was an atheist and a nihilist, not a Nazi ideology.

It seems like the people whom know Scott have the same analysis as myself, he is an atheist and a nihilist/anarchist. While those that didn't know him are saying he is something all together different. This is why getting the truth from the community members is always better than some liberal editors take on a Stanger.

[Edited by Brandy Allen (1/8/2016 6:56:22 AM)]
Top
+2
-7
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 5 years ago
I have no words, Danny has taken them all.

And mixed them into a delightful salad.
Top
+7
-6
Posted by busyB (+625) 5 years ago
Brandy Allen,

You will never make sense if you choose to stick with your chosen narrative regardless of the evidence.

As an agnostic atheist and proud humanist, I assure you that your evaluation of the human species as good or evil dependent on faith is infantile. It is naïve. It is unfounded.

The greatest evils in the world have been founded by those who do so in the name of their God or Gods. That's the reality of this life we live.

Hate is most often not dependent on good or evil. Hate is taught and learned based on our accepted ideology. Religion has killed more people than any other foundation.

That's not my opinion. That is fact.

Why would you take such a hard stance against those who base their lives in reason? Why stand against those who are tired of seeing children murdered over misinterpretations of some book?

If you need a building with fancy glass, a book of rules, and someone to watch your every move in order for you to have a moral compass... that speaks highly to your faults.

I have a moral compass I'm quite proud of as it comes with no reward or punishment. I have morality because I believe in the betterment of human kind. I have morality because it gives me an intrinsic reward. Any other reason for being moral is truly just selfishness.

I feel your sights are off and you should likely reevaluate which people are ACTUALLY causing the most harm in this life. Your hate and ignorance is misguided and because of people who think like you, the populations will never be able to coexist.

Bravo to you and your fight against reason.
Top
+9
-5
Posted by CarlosSantos (+871) 5 years ago
BusyB,

Beautifully, intelligently and eloquently written.

This deserves more than a thumbs-up
Top
+4
-7
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
BH I do not appreciate the way u speak about me I may not be book smart but I no are town in miles city and just about all that live here for I was born and raised with all the guys that are troubled today in miles city I am 32 year's old so I have some year's around here and if we where all the same in are world we live in where would be the fun in that I am very up set by how everyone has to what prove u are smarter then he\she is ask yourself if that is right no its not who are u to judge my disorder I have of spelling what ever at least I'm man anuff to admit that I do have but don't discriminant me for that I no scott and I no he was a very hateful person he was one that was not happy with life and what he did was his bad choices not mine or yours he will have to face his doing u can tell by the video of him in Court he put his head down that's shameful for what he did and he will live with that the rest of his life but people why put other's down if u do your no better then him.
Top
+5
-5
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 5 years ago
Reply to LRS 2014 (#364223)
LRS 2014 wrote:
BH I do not appreciate the way u speak about me I may not be book smart but I no are town in miles city and just about all that live here for I was born and raised with all the guys that are troubled today in miles city I am 32 year's old so I have some year's around here and if we where all the same in are world we live in where would be the fun in that I am very up set by how everyone has to what prove u are smarter then he\she is ask yourself if that is right no its not who are u to judge my disorder I have of spelling what ever at least I'm man anuff to admit that I do have but don't discriminant me for that I no scott and I no he was a very hateful person he was one that was not happy with life and what he did was his bad choices not mine or yours he will have to face his doing u can tell by the video of him in Court he put his head down that's shameful for what he did and he will live with that the rest of his life but people why put other's down if u do your no better then him.


LRS,

If you would just use periods to separate your sentences, your commentary would be much easier to read and you would get your point across better.
Top
+6
-3
Posted by rnsjbs (+114) 5 years ago
He admitted that he struggles with words. Should that bar him from a conversation about our community?

At least he admitted it. He said he has a learning disability and contributed his opinion.

Maybe instead of continuing to berate him for his lack of grammar skills, we should just value his input.

Everyone should have a voice even if it's not the easiest to understand.
Top
+7
-3
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
Yep you are right. It would help thing's. But its just not me here I speak for all that try to be smarter then one would be. who cares if u do better at thing's then I do or other's. The world is going to be better off with the leadership attitude then putting ones down. Its just not right and thing's have to stop.
Top
+5
-1
Posted by truck (-199) 5 years ago
Reply to LRS 2014 (#364235)
LRS 2014, I have a honest question hoping for a honest answer. Do you write your own classified adds? Remember honest answer. Also if we were to change your initials around would the first one be a R.
Top
+2
-2
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+2042) 5 years ago
Bobby Boatley?
Top
-4
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
Yes I do right them my wife helps me with spelling some words. But when she is not around to help with spelling watch out lol.
Top
+3
-2
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
Nope LRS is how it is truck.
Top
+2
-2
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 5 years ago
Reply to LRS 2014 (#364239)
LRS,

I hope you weren't offended by my suggestion to use periods. I did not intend to insult you, just to suggest something that might help you get your point across more easily and clearly. It's so easy to misconstrue another's meaning in these forums even if the writing is perfectly grammatical.
Top
+5
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 5 years ago
Busy b said
Why stand against those who are tired of seeing children murdered over misinterpretations of some book?

Really;
Versus you wanting to murder them for social justice?

I'll do my deeds under the authority of a higher power, thank you.
Mainly because I know that humans are fallible, our short comings and insecurities usually become what we despise or contradict in others. As you despise conservative values, since you lack them. They are foreign to you, because you don't have them, so you say co-existence is not possible. You are not a person of substance, because you are not willing to admit that imperfection is the essence of a human.

Concessions of a cry baby, "whom should not have been involved with the decision making in the first place" usually happen quick when the battle start. Co-existence requires making concessions before the battles start busy b.
Top
+2
-6
Posted by CarlosSantos (+871) 5 years ago
Reply to Brandy Allen (#364242)
Brandy Allen wrote:
Busy b said
Why stand against those who are tired of seeing children murdered over misinterpretations of some book?

Really;
Versus you wanting to murder them for social justice?



WHAT?

You've reached a new level crazy with that one.

Who's "murdering children for social justice"?
Top
+5
-4
Posted by busyB (+625) 5 years ago
Reply to Brandy Allen (#364242)
Brandy Allen wrote:


I'll do my deeds under the authority of a higher power, thank you.



I'll "do my deeds" under the authority of solid moral conscience. Thank you.

No reward or punishment necessary.
Top
+8
-3
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
Nope Windy your right its lazy in a way. One more thing to miles city. If u start with a + in a talk u get nothing but marry and joy. If u do - in a talk well we all no what that could lead too.Things are just a whole lot better for your self and the out come of things in +.
Top
+1
-2
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1501) 5 years ago
Reply to rnsjbs (#364228)
rnsjbs wrote:
He admitted that he struggles with words. Should that bar him from a conversation about our community?

At least he admitted it. He said he has a learning disability and contributed his opinion.

Maybe instead of continuing to berate him for his lack of grammar skills, we should just value his input.

Everyone should have a voice even if it's not the easiest to understand.


Words are not my first language. I think in pictures, which often don't transpose well to words, written or otherwise.

Since communication on this forum is in written English, it is *my* responsibility to translate in to & out of the never ending animated GIFs in my head to coherent words if I intend to participate.

It's a matter of respect. I respect those who I am trying to communicate with enough that I will go to a lot of effort to try to make what I'm trying to say understandable. I respect myself enough to (usually) know when I can't.
Top
+7
-4
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 5 years ago
{No reward or punishment necessary.}

You'd better be right about that, for your own sake.

I think your wrong.
Top
+2
-9
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
U no Dave I did try doing things right.But I still got pushed down even then. look at my post early in on other sights.I had period's and all that.why even try with doing things right if I get pushed down anyways. But Dave this is not only me here u better read up higher in this site it don't matter even if things where right about my spelling and all that because other's are getting knocked down and there doing things right that's not right so read up before u talk.It all comes down to leadership everyone is a leader if you no right from wrong.
Top
+2
-4
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1501) 5 years ago
Reply to LRS 2014 (#364249)
LRS 2014 wrote:
... But Dave this is not only me here u better read up higher in this site it don't matter even if things where right about my spelling and all that because other's are getting knocked down and there doing things right that's not right so read up before u talk...


Now you're an expert on how much of this site I read? Words are important. Choose them wisely. This is the internet, they're here forever.

Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe some people get "knocked down" because they're wrong? Maybe Daniel K "Brandy" Allen relishes attention, good or bad, and will say anything to get it? Maybe Oddjob is so bored in BumFarkEgypt NV that an occasional flame war from behind anonymity is his excitement for the week? Maybe Gunnar has sampled too much of his assuredly delicious, but probably too hoppy for my taste brews and says what he really thinks? Maybe he doesn't give a flying flip and says it anyhow?

What I say here has my real name attached to it, and I make damn sure that I mean to say it before I post it.

If you want to play the Poor Little Anonymous (former?) Friend of an alleged Murderer and "Halp, I'm Being Opressed Because of an apparent Disabilty" card, play away man. Put on your big girl panties first, you don't get to make up the rules.
Top
+10
-5
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
Dave I'm not making the rolls here. I'm just trying to stop hate out there or at least help it.And I do not have a disability because I could become a better speller its a disorder I have.And im not trying to have anyone fell sorry for me.And I do not have to say who I am. I'm not trying to get any thing outa talking here besides respect for all don't matter who u are where u come from. What u talk about on here it is a freedom of speech no matter what it is about and one's should not get pushed down that's if it's appropriate talk. Dave my meaning here is to help out not make thing's more hateful.I am not asking for a darn Thing outa this for my self like the Bible says go and preach the word of God. Well u can say I'm doing just that for I have felling's and so don't all. Who care's if one is smarter then one would be.We are all better off with a leadership attitude then putting one's down no matter what he/she is saying as long as its appropriate.I my self think if u can't say nothing nice then don't say nothing at all.Well we could ask are selves what could we talk about that would be nicer that go's with this deal the most important thing right now is justice for the ones heart in this unthinkable event.
Top
+2
-4
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2629) 5 years ago
I'm not putting you down in what I'm about to tell you, just so you know ahead of time.

It's not your spelling that makes what you write hard to read, it's the meaning of the words you use. Just saying.
Top
+4
-4
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
There is a lot of meaning in the things I right read carefully .
Top
+3
-3
Posted by truck (-199) 5 years ago
Reply to LRS 2014 (#364255)
Its all good LRS2014, I have came to the conclusion that no matter what you say, how you say it or how you type it, to some it will be wrong.There are a few on here that thrive on those that dont fit into their little click. There some that dont even live here in Miles City so they dont have to worry about meeting you face to face. Daniel doesnt belong to their click so they try and belittle him every chance they get. He is and knows more then most of them put together. I dont do a lot of posting on here any more due to the fact that this site is not really about Miles City. The thing that disturbed me the most was when Daniels pic was posted on here by a member of the circus. I am currently working on getting the pic removed and those that have be littled others, threatened others, and have colored ones character and business.
Top
+4
-4
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1501) 5 years ago
Reply to truck (#364259)
The word is "clique"

Curious of this supposed "working on getting the pic removed" since neither the original poster, nor MC.com have ever had possession of said "pic" in any way, shape, or form.

Why don't you ask your pal, Danny, where it's from. Pretty obvious that he posed for it.
Top
+5
-6
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1501) 5 years ago
Reply to LRS 2014 (#364255)
LRS 2014 wrote:
There is a lot of meaning in the things I right read carefully .


Remember that thing about respect and making yourself understood?

Telling someone to "...read carefully" is a pretty good case of poorly chosen words.

Reinforces my opinion of you.
Top
+4
-4
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
Why if you would read it careing for all u would understand me.I Reilly don't won't to go here with u Dave but it sound's like a little leadership in u would help too.
Top
+3
-5
supporter
Posted by MRH (+1489) 5 years ago
Reply to Dave Roberts (#364269)
Dave Roberts wrote:
The word is "clique"

Curious of this supposed "working on getting the pic removed" since neither the original poster, nor MC.com have ever had possession of said "pic" in any way, shape, or form.

Why don't you ask your pal, Danny, where it's from. Pretty obvious that he posed for it.


http://missoulian.com/new...1555b.html
Top
+5
-1
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1501) 5 years ago
Reply to MRH (#364273)
So Gunnar is guilty of the vile and heinous act of hotlinking a photo from an article that includes excerpts from an interview with DKA.

Well, I think the obvious answer is to call a meeting at a Golden Corral and have all dastardly hotlinkers declared as non-leadership and then talk about stock cars.

Later, we'll go pick up trash along the dike and have Danny identify what was in any baggies we find.
Top
+7
-6
Posted by truck (-199) 5 years ago
Reply to Dave Roberts (#364275)
What a jerk....
Top
+2
-6
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
Nope truck it's not thank u Lot's
Top
+1
-3
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
Well no it's not I thought thing's changed for better but I shot it off to fast.
Top
+2
-3
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1501) 5 years ago
I don't know what Pollyanna world you two live in with "careing for all" and running in fear of a "click".

It's like two little kids playing marbles in the middle of Haynes Ave.,flabbergasted at the mean old man honking at you while flipping you off.

If Daniel wants to argue politics and religion, more power to him. He at least goes to the effort of spelling and punctuation. Right or wrong, he stands by his convictions and tries to back them up with what he perceives as facts. I'm not saying that I agree with him or his theories, in fact I think that the less one says about those things, the better. Sometimes things happen in life that can drastically alter your viewpoint.

I respect him for using his real name here. That takes guts. If you'd pay any attention at all, you'd notice that almost ALL of the supposed "clik" you're so afraid of (and many others) also use their real names. That started over 14 years ago and is part of what makes MC.com unique. It makes connections, it gives a history and a back story.

Much to probably a few anonymous folks chagrin, the more info they post, the more likely that someone recognizes the locations & circumstances and know who they are anyhow.

And then there is the occasional new person hiding behind anonymity who care not one iota of any history or back stories, do little or no lurking to gauge the tone of conversations, post barely decipherable gibberish, and generally act like children who've been allowed to participate in adult conversations at the dinner table by their overly permissive parents.

To them, you're damn right I'm a jerk.

I don't agree with it, but I understand why Richard left.
Top
+9
-2
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
Dave u just don't seem to get thing's the topic of this deal is about scott only the rest is irrelevant. So stop please thank u.
Top
+2
-5
Posted by truck (-199) 5 years ago
Reply to Dave Roberts (#364281)
What ever it takes to enlarge your own ego. But dont bring parents into this especially mine. If I recall Daniel didnt reveal his own name here, some one else did. The reason that I dont say to much on this site any more is because the conversation is allways one sided unless some dork calls ya out behind his key board then one feels the need to respond because thats what the dork wants you to do. Well I got better things to do with my time then play your games.
Top
+3
-5
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
Truck u are right about this.We are not on a game show I thought that my self.
Top
+2
-6
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1501) 5 years ago
Reply to truck (#364286)
Why the name changes/aliases Carl?

Carl Austin, Austin8, truck, did I miss any?

You think this is a game?
Top
+5
-7
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1501) 5 years ago
If we're really going to play, we could see if anyone has CCDHS yearbooks from oh, 1998 thru 2002 and match initials of LRS to names and see what pops up for now 32 year old males, eh?

Facebook, somebody is likely to have posted class pictures from earlier years if there's nothing from high school.

Maybe my personal favorite, Conweb, might have something.

Is this a fun game?

Next stop, how about Houston?
Top
+5
-6
Posted by truck (-199) 5 years ago
Reply to Dave Roberts (#364288)
Thanks for posting all this, its all I needed to further my case. You are a moderator and founder. You might want to read the privacy portion, I cant wait till you post what you find on Conweb, that will get ya a felony. David Roberts you made it personal by bringing my parents into this, one which is deceased and one in exteneded care. You are a Jerk and a heartless fool.
Top
+2
-6
moderator
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17055) 5 years ago
Knock it off, people. The topic at hand is Scott Price and his appearance in a Custer County court.

"truck", "Dave Roberts" is not a moderator on the forums.
Top
+9
-1
Posted by truck (-199) 5 years ago
Reply to David Schott (#364297)
I apologize on my part. I have never been one to be bullied or stand back while some one else is being bullied,regardless if its in person or on these forums. Bring my parents into the conversation is being very disrespectfull. I say no more on that subject.
Top
+3
-7
Posted by LRS 2014 (-85) 5 years ago
That's right David are name's here are irrelevant too Dave.
Top
+2
-8
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 5 years ago
Reply to truck (#364296)
truck wrote:
Thanks for posting all this, its all I needed to further my case. You are a moderator and founder. You might want to read the privacy portion, I cant wait till you post what you find on Conweb, that will get ya a felony. David Roberts you made it personal by bringing my parents into this, one which is deceased and one in exteneded care. You are a Jerk and a heartless fool.


Not sure what you're refering to re: felony. Larry's privacy policy only applies to his organization and what he does with your information. Dave Roberts doesn't own the forum.
Top
+5
-3
Posted by PeneF (+136) 5 years ago
UMM, How did this conversation go from the Scott Price story, to people degrading others by the way they write, or spell? Dave is right here, Let's stay on the subject here people. Just saying, Thanks Oh and by the way, What happened??
Top
+3
-6
supporter
Posted by Don Birkholz (+1296) 5 years ago
What happened to what? If you are referring to the title, the Billings Gazette reported that Scott appeared in the Custer County courtroom, which was inaccurate, the action took place in Missoula. You have to read between the lines in the small print at the end of the article to read that they messed up.

The updated article did not state whether the local County Attorney requested the one million dollar bond, or this was done by the Missoula attorney.
The article did not state whether the local county attorney, (if he did the requesting), did it from here in Custer County, or traveled to Missoula.

Why did it take a week for this important court action to make the newspapers?

[Edited by Don Birkholz (1/11/2016 7:29:00 AM)]
Top
-1
Posted by truck (-199) 5 years ago
It aappers that Sara McKnight is in the Missoula jail and has her court date set for today. I believe Scott Price is back in court tomorrow.
Top
-1
supporter
Posted by Don Birkholz (+1296) 5 years ago
Sarah is now back in Montana and has had her bail set at one million. http://www.kpax.com/story...e-in-court
Top
+1
Posted by PeneF (+136) 5 years ago
Thanks guys I was wondering what if anything happened to Scott and Sarah
Top