Amorette is right, That levee would open this town back up to building and improvements.
2. Improved Water and Sewer - expansion
3. Manufacturing/Technology Business employing several thousand people. Could be More medium sized companies, but enough to spur a some population growth. 15,000 - 20,00 population.
4. More land developed into Housing Complexes, and a Couple nice Mobile Home parks.
5. Addition to the food establishments with population growth. Kentucky Fried Chicken or similar, CiCi Pizza, Golden Corral, Mongolian Grille ...
6. Businesses - Menards/Lowes/Home Depot, Best Buy, A good shoe store,
7. YMCA/YWCA and a Boys and Girls Club of America, Nice indoor Pool, and Gaming/Tv Room for the kids, Multi Plex theater.
8. Bus System or Van route, (affordable), including Door to Door if needed with transportation to Billings Medical, Dental, Eye. ( Not saying that we don't have decent options, but some things have to be done in Billings.
9. Veterinarian Hospital and No kill Shelter for pets.
10. More Cable and Internet options. Faster Speeds, less Caps, Competitive pricing. Wireless towers so Wifi is more than a hot spot.
That is a few things I would like to see. And before I get bashed about then move somewhere else, I have been other places. I do not want to live there, but I would like some of the amenities of the larger cities.
[Edited by Tim Wagoner (1/3/2016 9:29:01 PM)]