Daniel K. Allen
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17335) 5 years ago

Dude, what is with the billy goat beard?
+5
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5095) 5 years ago
I think the Keebler plant is hiring. Ernie needs more elves on the fudge stripes line.
+2
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17062) 5 years ago
I think Keebler might have a policy against facial hair but Lucky Charms might need a new spokesman.

+4
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 5 years ago
Its a work in progress. Another ten years ill be in a video like the one linked here.

+4
supporter
Rumpelstiltskin is my name.
+1
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 5 years ago
Forget the beard, wth is up with that Wyoming sweatshirt?
+1
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9919) 5 years ago
Yeah . . . nothing says Wasilla wannabe like that sweatshirt.
+1
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14950) 5 years ago
John Stone.

[Edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (12/30/2015 6:18:01 AM)]
+2
Dang, I've lost some weight. Thanks for the elf references. A few months ago I weighed 210lbs. Now I am at a trim 175, boxing and skating every weekend "and some week days", is a great regiment. Every Sunday a small group meets at the Omni-center, we box and go through a variety of submissions. Anyone whom wants to come and practice a ground game or striking, we have all the safety gear, and you are welcome. Please bring your own mouth piece, I don't lend mine out.

Hey, did anyone ever get a clear motive as to why Scott killed Ed?

And the shirt came from togwotee pass, where I reconstructed with 3-d GPS software, a portion of a road which had caved. I miss topcon equipment and ag tech software.

[Edited by Brandy Allen (12/30/2015 7:53:33 AM)]

[Edited by Brandy Allen (12/30/2015 2:57:19 PM)]
+6
This post was removed 5 years ago.
It was removed for being off-topic.
Posted by truck (-199) 5 years ago
So now we are posting pics of others and then hating on them. Very adult like.. That guy could woop most with one arm tied behind his back... I know I know thumbs down..
+4
Posted by cyndie (+352) 5 years ago
I do think they are joking with him and he seems to be going along with it. I am sure he is man enough and confident with him self enough, to put up with thier remarks, whether in fun or not...
+7
Amorette, Richard, the web master, gunner, and don I assume, along with some others on this site are prophesied Atheist. This is why I am glad when they post things such as this, with the intent of diminishing mine or anyone's character, as it only exposes them as intolerant.

Atheist see people that believe in god as superstitious people that may as well worship tinker bell. And any situation to them "if it opposes their policy"
is racist.

And please don't give me too much credit, the guys I work out with constantly show me new stuff "the hard way". Also I relish the chance to speak my mind, and show my family and friends that if people can talk without calling names, compromise is still possible. And America needs that now.
+9
supporter
Don's an athiest? Don Birkholz? Huh.
+3
I should certainly have said you Bridgier And Carlos of course. And I didn't mean to throw don into the fray, but I see how his mind is working, and its more left than right. Maybe the world council of churches got their ideas in his head.

[Edited by Brandy Allen (1/4/2016 8:04:01 AM)]
+2
supporter
Again, Don Birkholz? That is the Don we're talking about here right?
+4
supporter
Ah, the white supremacist poopbag calling others intolerant.

High comedy!
+4
Posted by gypsykim (+1556) 5 years ago
If you lean to the left, you're an atheist? Hmmmmm.....
+8
That is very nice Bob, "poop bag"? You should do what Richard just did.

I am tolerant enough not to call you things like poop bags. And I am probably the most tolerant person you would ever meet.

Jesus tells us we will be hated for following him. He tells us that evil men will bare false witness against us. He tells us that we are not to allow the world to mold us in its image. If you were of the world, the world would love you, he said. As Christians we should be asking ourselves if we are trying to conform to the image of Christ, or if we are allowing this world to make us in its own image?

The people I named with some others on this site and many through out the world are being molded to accept evil as the norm.

Christian tolerance does have a line, and that's at the apostasy of my religious values and moral beliefs. I notice the growing divide between the left media outlets and the right media outlets, there isn't really a middle anymore. What happens when one is reporting only Christians in a bad light as homophobes and racist bigots, and the other reports the left as racist thinking bigots and atheist. That rift will grow and consume our nation.

We should be trying to avoid this outcome, not feeding into it with name calling. But this is your site, you can censor whatever and say whatever.

May god be with you.
+4
supporter
White supremacist is OK, I guess...
+2
supporter
I will wear your comments re: atheism as a badge of honor, Mr. Allen - not because I'm actually an atheist, but because your inability to understand what/why I believe simply validates that I'm correct in those beliefs.

I'm told there will be many Antichrists as the eschaton approaches, rallying tribal christians to their banners. Anyone who can say
i hate murderers
in one sentence and follow that with
Would a guard please pay whichever gang is biggest a few grand to stab this guy up and be done with it, or accidentally discharge your weapon. If this guy makes it to trial, there will have been two injustices done, one to ed, and another to miles city."he admitted the killing, so kill him".
has, as far as I can see, very little of the spirit of Christ, risen or otherwise.
+4
If you say so Bob, but I disagree. Anyone harboring ideals of racial supremacy is wrong. Proof of equality is everywhere. However you have leftist leaning groups that believe their liberal progressive ideals are "superior" to those of us that believe in God.

In amorettes words, God is an imaginary fairy, and belief in God is a borderline disease. That is to say that a belief in "no god", is far superior "supreme", to a belief in God. That is a leftist supremist ideology that is held by left wing terror groups like the "Weather Underground".

Extreme left ideologies have no foundation, and will inevitably be taken over by the groups whom benefit from their "leftist" misplaced logic. In this case that will be Islamic radicals. All because the leftist are globalist which seek to destroy states rights and borders in general, this will give 100's of millions of Islamic extremist access to the Christians they seek to kill.

In the lefts hast to extinguish right wing Christian values, they have allied themselves with Islam. This will be their undoing, these islamist will not see them as a harbinger of equality. They will more likely see them as a procurer of an anti god theology that they cant stomach. The history of the brown shirts will replay its self.

These are the types of messages being sent to the world on this web site in the name of Miles City. When overwhelmingly this town is not full of self defeatist liberal progressives. This town is made up of a more traditional Americana than they are portraying in our name. I am only giving an opposing side to their audience, and my video links are being censored.

But; If there is one thing I learned from a video game, it is. "If I am meeting resistance, I am going the "right" way".

And yes bridgier; I believe in the death penalty, that is nothing like sharia law, since the death penalty is reserved for guilty killers only, I would say "capital punishment" is more like the punishment fitting the crime.

I don't think the Christians have stoned an adulter or burned any witches in the past few centuries. Because we progressed beyond that point, but Saudi Arabia and Islamic beliefs killed something like 12 witches 3 days ago. And 20 other political dissidents. And this is who Obama choses to ally with rather than Israel which has been our best ally in the region for years. Obama is a Sunni Muslim, and trump is all but telling the world that fact. I think this is why his numbers are going up.

[Edited by Brandy Allen (1/4/2016 11:48:52 AM)]
+5
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10001) 5 years ago
Reply to Brandy Allen (#364104)
Brandy Allen wrote:
I am only giving an opposing side to their audience, and my video links are being censored.

Not being censored Daniel, just trying to moderate the forums. Feel free to post your video link in a new thread that is more pertinent to the topic.

Actually, I'll do it for you.

http://milescity.com/foru...iew/364110
+3
supporter
but Saudi Arabia and Islamic beliefs killed something like 12 witches 3 days ago. And 20 other political dissidents. And this is who Obama choses to ally with

+1
supporter
rather than Israel which has been our best ally in the region for years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/...y_incident

History is hard.
+3
Why is it ok to post a members pic on here, then bash him for his looks and his beliefs,and then call him childish names. I would think the Web master would have a little more class then that to allow it to be left posted on this site. How many of you actually live in Miles City?.
+4
supporter
Well, I don't particularly care what Danny K looks like - but I think his opinions are fair game, mostly because he's not shy in sharing them.
+4
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 5 years ago
In the disagreement between Saudi Arabia and Iran, you have Muslims killing other Muslims. Hmmm. Does this possibly mean that "Muslims" are not a hive brain monolith anymore than "Christians" are a hive brain monolith? Perhaps.

And Danny K. keeps telling that my belief in a progressive future will lead to a medieval takeover but has never explained HOW. Kind of like profit and underwear gnomes. There is this mysterious, inexplicable step that will magically happen following no known logic to create the outcome.

Just tell me how my believing in healthcare as a right and bodily autonomy and equal rights is going to lead to another Middle Eastern religion hive brain taking over the world. HOW? HOW?

I have been waiting that answer for some time but all I get is "Mysteriously."
+4
supporter
I'm starting to see why Richard just gave up. Truck is easily one of the stupidest posters that has ever been here.

I'm speechless.
+4
Here is the video link I posted, not that militia video, don't know where the web master got that from, but I didn't post it. This explains in a little more detail what is happening in the world. The Christians will cling to their guns and religion, because the political Zionist have cornered them into it. Just like pike predicted. That should please you atheist, since pikes predictions are that Islam and Christianity destroy each other, leading to a world wide acceptance of atheistic humanism.

And amoretti if there are two large groups vying for religious control over the worlds majority, and one wins, what happens. They "the victor" will probably impose their rule, right? So if you defeat the only group that is large enough to defeat Islam, the Christians, then what rule will you have. Obviously Islam rule.

You say how do progressive liberal policy lead to Islamic rule. I answer once more, by tearing down the only viable competition they have to world domination, the 'privileged white Christian male' you speak so highly of "smart lady". The enemy"progressives" of their enemy "European Jews and Christians" is their friend. But afterwards will be seen as a trader by them "Islam" and will meet the same fate as the brown shirts of Hitler.

Warning this video has 30 seconds of extreme violence not for everyone!

[Edited by Brandy Allen (1/4/2016 9:44:41 PM)]
+1
supporter
So, what do you think truck? Do you agree with Mr. Allen? Is this all a global conspiracy to eliminate the European Jew?

See, in the marketplace of ideas, everyone gets to put their two cents in, but that doesn't mean that every idea is particularly good, or correct. If someone were to come around and start in with some sort of lefty conspiracy nonsense, such as Bush knew about 9/11, or vaccines cause autism, or whatever, I'm just as happy to argue with them as I am with Mr. Allen's arrant nonsense regarding Islam & the World Council of Churches, because bad arguments are bad, and lessen all of us. But I don't see you taking the time to keep your fellow travelers in line, so what am I to think?
+3
Reply to Bridgier (#364125)
I dont usually get into the political stuff on here because I dont know enough about it as you all do,or most of you..
+2
You are a hypocrite brigier. Since when does the left admit to the sinking of the Liberty?

The progressives are the ones that assaulted the ship, and have have been denying it and calling it a conspiracy theory ever since. When David duke and strom Thurmond were saying it, liberals called them unpatriotic, traitors and Nazi's.
And don't worry about my knowledge of history, at least not on the subject of the USS Liberty. It is people like you that wanted it at the bottom of the sea to aid your political agenda. And now you use that assault by globalist progressives in your favor, you are no good at all, no shame.
+2
admin
founder
Reply to Brandy Allen (#364121)
Brandy Allen wrote:
Here is the video link I posted, not that militia video, don't know where the web master got that from, but I didn't post it.

Yes you did. It is still there. It is not important though. You just can't see it since you don't have moderator/admin access.

+3
admin
founder
If you guys are going to debate world politics and such, could you please start a new thread in the proper forum? Thanks!
+3
If I posted that to this thread, then sorry. But I believe I had posted that link on a different thread, not this one.
But since my picture was posted in an obvious attempt to diminish my
character in some way, I have the right to defend myself and my belief even if it leads to the subject of politics.

This will be my final post here on this thread.

[Edited by Brandy Allen (1/5/2016 9:17:09 AM)]

[Edited by Brandy Allen (1/5/2016 9:29:50 AM)]

[Edited by Brandy Allen (1/5/2016 9:50:34 AM)]

[Edited by Brandy Allen (1/5/2016 9:52:18 AM)]

[Edited by Brandy Allen (1/5/2016 10:03:41 AM)]
+1
supporter
But since my picture was posted in an obvious attempt to diminish my
character in some way, I have the right to defend myself and my belief even if it leads to the subject of politics.

You wouldn't know good-natured banter if it was a two by four whacking you on the head.

How does poking fun at your ridiculous-looking beard diminish your character? You certainly could trim it. As you pointed out, it is a work in progress, which seemed like a reasonable answer. Why go off the deep end?
+5
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#364133)
You sir take it way beyond the point that I hope my request to have this topic reviwed is approved. You posted a pic along with deminishing a persons character which also has an effect on a business. You have added nothing but hate and discontent. Rob was banned for several different reasons and I hope that the webmaster will step up and do the same with you before this site gets involved in another legal battle.
+2
[You wouldn't know good-natured banter if it was a two by four whacking you on the head.]

Yes I would, HA ha! I am not complaining, I know this is dog eat dog, I accept it. I believe that in your "liberal progressives" hast to target and demonize one particular group "white Christian men" you have not noticed a more formidable foe "Islamic extremist". However I have seen you guys and gals go overboard with people whom obviously haven't had as much study time as yourselves.

That's kind of like mike Tyson calling out a bum from the corner.

But I know all battles are fought in the public forum first, and if that fails, the battle moves to the field. Hopefully for man kinds sake, the amoretti's of the world can be shut up, while people of real substance "who are willing to make concessions" can find common ground to avoid war.

But having some Bennie hen in the fray, yelling "kill the white Christians" because they have some secret "white privilege", only makes many people say lets just go to the fields. Anything besides having to hear her racist words of non-reason. I would rather meet Allah than be near her, or hear her bs.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
+2