Obama and Trump the same?
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2412) 4 years ago
President Barack Obama's administration is planning a vast operation to round up and expel from the United States migrant families who fled drought and violence in Central America.

Why is it that when trump says this, he is a Nazi eugenicist. We have the best government lobbyist can buy, and Obama is a yes boy just like bush and the rest.

Maybe the Latinos need to rally against the obamanites and their racist policies.
+4
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14304) 4 years ago
Give it a rest dude. Nobody give a flying procreate about politics today.
+4
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5048) 4 years ago
Hey Brandy:

Let's extend the use of your awesome logic from your earlier post:

How come you're not a big Obama supporter???

After all, he's deported FAR MORE illegal immigrants than Oddjob's boy George Bush. Just check out the chart in this article from Reuters:

http://blogs.reuters.com/...n-numbers/

Even the conservative rag The Washington Times makes the same factual claim. THE FREAKING WASHINGTON TIMES

Link: http://www.washingtontime.../?page=all

So, why aren't you a big Obama supporter???

Oh yeah, RACISM

Totally slipped my mind!

[Edited by Bob L. (12/26/2015 5:50:34 AM)]
+3
Racist? I am only pointing out that Obama is doing exactly what he and his democrats called Trump a racist for doing.

There is no secret racial agenda, or conspiracy. This is as cut-n-dry as it comes.
+4
supporter
Brandy:

Show me where Obama labeled Mexicans drug dealers and rapists, and then maybe you'll have a point.

In the meantime, you're nothing but a mouth-breathing white supremacist. Carry on.
+3
Deportation is a racist action when Trump calls to stop specific immigration. But when Obama says it, other notions are required to assume the same. That is biased, and proves you are just on your knees for Obama. Get up chump!
+4
supporter
Trump (and mouth-breathing supporters like you) are racists because they make assumptions based upon race.

Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.
Some, I assume, are good people.

It's not that hard to comprehend, even for you.
+3
Bob said

[Trump (derogatory name calling) are racists because they make assumptions based upon race.]

The lefts only platform is white privilege, that's a racist assumption.

So the progressive agenda really is more of a "do as I say not as I do" political theory?

Let me answer that, yes it is. Hypocrite
+3
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10588) 4 years ago
Trump is suggesting deporting people and/or forbidding people from entering the country not based on whether they entered legally but purely on their particular superstitious beliefs. Period. Doesn't matter if they are legally eligible to enter. Only what sky fairy they believe in and how they worship that sky fairy.

There is a difference between deporting people who are here illegally and insulting those people by calling them ALL drug dealers and rapists. There is a difference between forbidding people to come into the country based on past actions and based on an arbitrary superstition standard.

The Brandied One doesn't really want to know what is going on in the real world. He would be very unhappy in the real world because it full of all sorts of people and some of the brown ones are smarter than he is.
+6
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8477) 4 years ago
I can assure you that MANY of the brown ones are.
+3
Posted by Exalted Buckaroo (+247) 4 years ago
Dan Allen:
...and Obama is a yes boy

"Boy"? Who are you calling "boy", you ignorant cracker? The term is "yes man" and your white hood is showing again. You may have lost one of your fellow bigoted European Christians to arrest in Coeur d'alene last week, that known den of Aryan vipers, but you're mistaken if you think your dog whistles will find tolerance here.
+3
Amorette said

[There is a difference between deporting people who are here illegally and insulting those people by calling them ALL drug dealers and rapists].

He never said they are all drug dealers and rapist, make more stuff up amoretti. He said a large portion or even most of them are drug dealers and rapist. Lets at least be truthful.

And exalted buckaroo, may God be with you. Or a superstitious fairy person that you believe in, whatever. But it looks like the hood is on your head, and it just changed colors. Black hood or white hood, racism is racism, and you are a racist. And that term boy fits any race you racist. Obama is a yes boy, he does what George Soros tells him to do. Your officials are selected not elected fools.

But unlike other people with low self confidence, I like the cracker euphemism. But I don't like you.

And I called for the death penalty on that killer. I bet you and these libs opposed it. Plus he is no Nazi, lets be clear about this, he is by a few accounts and atheist.
Vipers den? WTF! My ideals are already prevalent in the current government, a constitutional one. I am a main stream republican with main stream ideas. And Trump is proving that. I don't think we could all fit in Cordelene

[Edited by Brandy Allen (12/26/2015 3:01:14 PM)]

[Edited by Brandy Allen (12/26/2015 3:09:03 PM)]

[Edited by Brandy Allen (12/26/2015 3:14:10 PM)]

[Edited by Brandy Allen (12/26/2015 5:45:16 PM)]
+3