The truth about Trump
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14818) 5 years ago
Carly Forina stated the following today: "Donald Trump is a big Christmas gift wrapped up under the tree for Hillary Clinton"

I have watch all of the debates and I have become 90% convinced that Trump is a mole. I think Carly is correct here and that is exactly why Trump is running. Bill Clinton is a genus mastermind politician. He is the Bill Belichick of politics. Trump is running a version of "deflategate" better than Tom Brady could ever dream.

Tell me why I am wrong.
+2
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2416) 5 years ago
I think she meant that if Trump were to be the republican candidate that runs against Hillary, it would work to her favor.

It will be easier to spin her as a mistreated little lady if there is a big aggressive white guy talking loudly at her on a stage.

However, I disagree, and think there is a flaw in her logic. Putting to much faith in an audiences perception " especially in this heated political environment" is a lot like putting all your eggs in one basket.

[Edited by Brandy Allen (12/21/2015 1:57:43 PM)]

[Edited by Brandy Allen (12/21/2015 1:58:25 PM)]
+1
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+2003) 5 years ago
If Trump was a plant and he got the nomination, Hilary would still beat him. Even though it would closer than if it was someone else. Why would Hilary take a chance like that. The clown car posse doesn't offer up anybody who could beat Hilary or come as close as Trump. I think the GOP leadership will deny him some how the candidacy if he goes to the convention leading. It may come about if it goes to a 2nd ballot when the convention voters are released from voting the way their state conventions directed them. So if he runs as GOP he may have a chance of beating Hilary. Your idea has crossed my mind also but he would have to dropout late in the game to do any good and run as an independent. If he runs as an independent (which he may if the GOP force him out), the GOP will be split and Hilary will win huge. Maybe that's the plan
A Trump election would shake the government to it foundations and the fat cats in Washington would be... on the outside. The establishment is upset because down deep they know Trump is right. He is the GOP's worst nightmare, he speaks what a lot of common people down deep think. But it is not PC to say or do.
+3
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11533) 5 years ago
Trump is RIGHT? You are aware that he is all in favor of shredding the Constitution and never explained ANY plan of his in ANY detail. Donald Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobic blowhard who cares about his ego and nothing else. And anyone who thinks Trump is "just speaking his mind" means "I agree with Trump's racist, sexist, homophobic bullpoop."
+3
I don't think he is a racist or bigot, but is certainly a blowhard.

And he probably is a plant. He may be here just to link judeo Christianity at the hip, or in places that they currently aren't joined. That would give us the zio-christian revolution that Pike spoke of.

However, neither Hillary or trump are presidential or have fresh exciting policies.
+2
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+2332) 5 years ago
+1
That was a good article to read, I particularly agreed with this part.

[The angriest and most pessimistic people in America are the people we used to call Middle Americans. Middle-class and middle-aged; not rich and not poor; people who are irked when asked to press 1 for English, and who wonder how white male became an accusation rather than a description.]

I think this article is playing down the threat from this group. While I may disagree with amoretti on most everything, I do agree that homegrown domestic terrorism is just around the corner.

At some point, this group which feels that certain liberties are theirs by birthright, and have been taken away, will try to restore them. Undoubtedly, these middle class white Americans that try to fight back will be called terrorist and Nazi's at some point.

However the truth about the middle class wages, computers replacing jobs, labor supply out stripping demand "especially in a repressed economy" is not being told. If anyone thinks our growth rate is sustainable when emerging economies are untethering from the dollar at a break-neck-speed, they should think again. The middle class that will and is now being demonized, will soon get more people added to their ranks, simply by an economic downturn.

Imagine that, one day your a pillar of society going to work and saving, the next day your unemployed and outsourced. Not shortly afterwards your the new Nazi, not because your ideals changed, but because your nation changed. From a consumer based economy to a resourced based economy with a technological edge = layoffs. And with wide open borders, coupled with Obamas widows and 3yr old refugees. The new Fascist Nazi will be you Mr. middle class, whether you no it or not.

Hillary once said, "everyone is a little racist".

I would like to add to that

But whether or not they are deemed a Nazi, depends on how much money they have.