Only Specifically for those who CARE ABOUT TRUTH
Posted by Rob Shipley (+397) 3 years ago
A. Now that the election is over and my "A" at MCC "Introduction to Religions" is secure, I propose and promise the following:
1. If I am able and not illegally jailed today in the illegal bench trial in
City Court at 1330 where I have no lawyer to assist me, which violates the U.S. and Montana constitutions, and where there never has been in over 3,375 days a single one (1) signed MCPD Complaint Form:
**a** Spend no fewer than five (5) hours per day for the next eight ( 8 ) days, forty (40) hours total, replacing all the seemed excess of valuable private property on my 100% owned residential lot and driveway back into the double garage, even though every single eensy teensy item of it has forever been protected against any mayors in the 4th,5th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution.
+1
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6174) 3 years ago
Rob,

Yes, the Constitution guarantees your right to legal representation. But that does not include a court-appointed attorney unless you have no means to pay for your own. Given that you own a home you probably do not qualify.
+5
Posted by D. Moore (+104) 3 years ago
Stop the insanity!!! How does Miles City deal with a crazy, mentally ill Rob? Your house is full if mice, rotten food and trash!!! You really think people will trust you to help them when you can't help yourself???????? I am living proof of your mental state, I had the deviled experience of trying to live with you; trying to live in your "Nice Home", What a [email protected][email protected] Nothing about it was nice!!!!!!!! Mice, rotten food, doors blocked with trash, papers and more trash, do not constitute a nice house!!!!! I'm sure the God fearing people of Miles City will agree, he is crazy, delusional and Your parents are rolling over in their graves!!!!!! And they have nothi8ng to sdo with your place in the world now! God Bless them who tolerate you. You cry suicide all the time,,,sign of a person who needs help! Get help!!! And a dumpster!!!!!! Maybe 5 of them!!!! Your house is JUNK!!!!! Is this what a public forum is all about, Rob? FREEDOM OF SPEECH? You called me for help, you wont accept it, I already tried!!!!!! You do not know the difference between treasure and trash!!!!! You will surely die with all your valuable treasures! Is it worth it? Or is your DR right? You want help? I'll help you, as long as you help yourself!!!!
D. Moore, thank you for the *****LIES*****.There are no mice anywhere.Rotten food and trash is all prevarication of your mind. Why not admit your status with the Miles City Police? Did you or did you not have to register as a sex offender? Just the truth, please, just the truth. Has your best lady friend of all summer just told me two (2) days ago about your ever increasing dependency on alcohol?
This woman is pretty,of balanced mind, CLEAN, cool, CAPABLE, unlike you HAS A JOB and CAN KEEP ONE, and really seriously, VERY SERIOUSLY, cares about you, D. Moore, if only you'd sober up long enough to ever realize this. Your email to me last May was a classic, " Shove all your Bible poop up your ass." Aside from crushing me personally for several days, I am quite sure Jesus liked it equally well.
I spent the afternoon at the VA and Holy Rosary Hospital. I am meeting with VA doctor,Trotsky, who you know,and Miles City Police, in the morning and VA is going to set about a plan for me to return to Sheridan, Wyoming, Mental Health Unit 8, the second best rated mental health facility in all of the USA VA.
See? I can freely admit this to you and anyone caring in milescity.com; because, like every other item about me, where critics LOVE berating me, no one, not even Godzilla can ever get me off of the truth.
Why the Sheridan VA again? Does anyone really, actually CARE about only the truth? Can anyone really handle the reality of nothing but the truth?
A. Grenz Gang had me scheduled for yet another - - - UNCONSTITUTIONAL - -- bench trial in city court today at 1330. This should have just been water over the dam; but, it was not BECAUSE..........I had exercised my constitutional right to only be tried by a JURY OF MY PEERS, and no six (6) free and able Miles City people will ever convict me when the EVIDENCE is: 1. Not a one (1) MCPD complaint, not ever 2. City attorney is acting in a criminal manner, prosecuting the case sans the constitution MANDATORY oath of office (his is a federal felony forgery) 3.Mayor Grenz is FORBIDDEN BY LAW, MCA #45-7-401. Official misconduct, to EVER violate Due Process of Law and blatantly LIE under oath that....."many citizens have filed complaints"...4. City Judge *****must***** comply with Due Process of Law and as he recused and disqualified himself for bias August 30, 2013, he cannot reenter the judicial arena without a vacating order of the first one, and, in his total ignorance of the law............he has NEVER done this because HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW.
Soooooooooooo, for all of these reasons and a few more..........I went to the VA about 1100 today seeking help so I could survive the Grenz Gang's eleventh (11th) 2000% illegal "bench trial decreased from a jury trial" in two plus (2+) years.
Hope this full disclosure of nothing but the truth helps you along your way,D. GOD knows I truly do. Rob Shipley P.S. "Daisy" purrs "Hi".
WW, you will do well, Lady, to actually UNDERSTAND why American Law is written in English and not Sanskrit.You follow ONLY myth of how and why every state has an OPD, Office of Public Defender. OPD's missions are to defend indigent people OWING THE goddamned onslaught of all the TRILLIONS of lawyers everywhere $crewing people. BASIC ROOT OF ALL EVIL: a. toooooooooo many lawyers equals tooooooo many government entities filing toooooooooooooooooo many charges soooooooooooooo more and more millions of BUCKS can remain in play.
But if, but if, but if, a vast majority of all the truly poor people could NOT EVER get legal counsel.............ALL OF THE FALSE CHARGES AGAINST THEM would have to be dropped because the clogging of the court system would CHOKE King Kong.
So, and PLEASE DO GET THIS GOOD PLEASE DO GET THIS GOOD.........OPDs were created out of thin air..........to simply PERPETUATE the *****folly**** of legal representation could be the norm. This is all crap. And, Dear WW, I did not dream this up; no way, I gained it from several years of really SERIOUS GREAT American legal minds (lawyers and judges) stating it and restating it in many law journals and across law school campuses from Washington state to Maine. 2000% truth, so help me GOD. "Ship"
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6174) 3 years ago
Hmmm. That's not what my Constitutional Law professor said.
Court appointed lawyers

You debaters, whom I adore, because this *****is***** the USA, "land of the free and home of the brave". GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE the FACTS IN THE RULE OF LAW.
A. In absentia trials (the SPECIALTY of the corrupt city court of Miles City under the Nazi regime operatives, Noble and Rice) are *****U N constitutional*****. When each of you WISE Children of GOD and smart people GOOGLE and GOOGLE and LEARN this, you will enjoy a GREAT DAY OF CELEBRATION in your own lives.
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure (FRCP) include Rule 43. GOOGLE Rule 43. Be SHOCKED to read and learn that if Saddam Hussein would have ever been captured in America, and, WAS NOT PRESENT AT his federal court trial where the whole world wanted to (and justifiably so) hang the bastard criminal tyrant.......if he was NOT physically IN THE COURT for his arraignment, the selection of the jury, and the COMMENCEMENT of the trial itself, and, #4, the sentencing......he could have NEVER been convicted under American federal law. Each of these FOUR (4) elements are in Rule 43 of FRCP. Obviously, with the entire world hating everything about this monster, he never could have escaped from any U. S custody and,did not; but, the federal law reads and does quarantee that a defendant MUST enjoy his/her rights to be "present at every stage of the prosecution, arraignment, selection of jury, trial, and sentencing."
No, I did not *dream* this up. This part and parcel of the minor truth of why I can honestly tell anyone here on the small planet I truly do have over 16,000 hours of diligent internet study of law. "Ship"
Court appointed lawyers
The Founding Fathers were all patriots and some, puritans, and all escaped the tyranny of the oppressive government (monarchy) of England. When they crafted the Bill of Rights and Amendments...........and the Constitution those many years later...........they cared not about......indigency. All they wanted was their own republic where EVERY CITIZEN COULD ENJOY JUSTICE, regardless the size of their eggs,milk, and shoe leather accounts.This is why there NEVER have been any restrictions upon the right to free travel. Driver licenses are also *****UNconstitutional******** but we all need them. The Constitution ABSOLUTELY prohibits any *titles of nobility* yet Miles City is CURSED CURSED CURSED because Noble and Rice *********love********* communications between themselves and the City Court and 16th District Court with........."Dan Rice, Esquire".......duh?
Think my cheese has slid off my cracker? Prove me wrong, just prove me wrong.

Ship
D. Moore, after all the plans we laid, Ship and Mary would adore you from the grave in every particular acceptable way possible in human reasonable thought. However, now that you are *****LYING***** to me and about me and my home which was *****our***** home..................ah........methinks Dad and Mom would like it now that you are getting drunk elsewhere.
Really neat fellow, "John", has emailed me a second time and volunteered (even though I will pay him cash) to help me REPLACE all the VALUABLES on my driveways and around my home that is not JUNQUE back into the garage that I was emptying to paint and re-spot etcetera. I goofed. I got way behind the 8 Ball but now I am not being illegally jailed once more by Grenz, and, the election where I failed is over...........so, those who truly care.......John will help me and all these TREASURES you all can BUY.........will disappear back into my garage..........yes.