Mayoral race endorsements
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 6 years ago
As I indicated in another thread. I am endorsing Rob Shipley's candidacy in the race for the next Mayor of Miles City.

As Rob is running a grassroots campaign and therefore will refuse the money to pay for a full page advertisement in the Star listing his hundreds of supporters, I encourage all of you supporters of your respective candidates to post here. Your reasons for support DO NOT need to be posted, but anonymous posts don't mean doodle squat.

Now, residents and former residents, WHO DO YOU SUPPORT?
Top
-3
Posted by MilesCityNative (+21) 6 years ago
Gunnar, if I were a resident, I'd be writing you in. I've enjoyed your posts for many years on this forum. I just don't really post often. And I'm sure as heck not going to put myself in the sights of a lunatic using my real name. Look at rob's list of enemies and how he preys on them. What a madman.

That said, I can't for the life of me get a scoop on whether Hollowell or Grenz is going to win. I look forward to seeing the results of this thread.

[Edited by MilesCityNative (10/27/2015 10:23:17 PM)]
Top
-2
Posted by poisonspaghetti (+281) 6 years ago
Never underestimate the stupidity of the Miles City voters - after all, they gave themselves Mayor Butch. If they end up with Mayor Rob, they will have gotten what they deserve. Wonder if we can get our aging parents out of there before the whole town implodes.
Top
+2
-2
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
Spagetti,
Do not know why you are so harsh. I am the spinoff of the couple who did a great deal for Miles City, and, I intend, fully, to do the same.
1. 1945, bought the Beacon Oil Company.
2. 1947, formed W&S Propane Company ( also, one of the framers of the Livestock Center)
3. 1955, bought the 1st of three Tepee Ranches on Tongue River.
4. 1964, Interstate Enco (where Town Pump now is) was the VERY FIRST of anything past the Sate School on South Haynes Avenue - - - R.D. Shipley was the first pioneer of The Strip in Miles City.
5. 1976, 4Bs
6. $10,000 to MCC Centra
7. And, as before, my second parents, Bob and Laverne Pauley, gave the ENTIRE world the Bucking Horse Sale.
Can I fill any of these fur (4) pairs of shoes? No way, but, I can try.
Top
+1
-3
Posted by Oddjob (+194) 6 years ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#362092)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
As I indicated in another thread. I am endorsing Rob Shipley's candidacy in the race for the next Mayor of Miles City.


You probably think this is funny, but frankly, it's more sadistic and sick. Knock it off.

He doesn't need to be pimped any more than what he's doing to himself.
Top
+1
-3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 6 years ago
No, I don't think I'm being funny. I take the governance of my former home town very seriously.

Who do you endorse for mayor, "Oddjob"? And no, Auric Goldfinger is not running.
Top
+2
-3
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 6 years ago
Endless tributes to your parents is great, but I moved here from another state, been here about 8 years. Butch hasn't let the town fall to the communist or feds yet. Whalen didn't even carry insurance for a while "constitutionalist values". It is sounding more like Rob Shipley's only real goal is to stick it to the "man". The "man" being those whom offended you in the past. Butch is a good guy and our cops aren't too bad either. I wonder how Shipley policy's would upset this harmonious town.
Top
+1
-3
Posted by MilesCityNative (+21) 6 years ago
I think local government would implode. In all seriousness. Irreparably implode upon itself. Sounds like robby would fire all kinds of people. We'd have no cops and no lawyers. The fire department would be OK. The court would become useless almost overnight. I'd imagine that a lot of city staff would up and quit their jobs. But who knows. Pure speculation from a former Miles Citian.
Top
+2
-1
Posted by cowdog (+132) 6 years ago
Obviously delusions of grandeur based off someone else's accomplishments. just that. They did that , not you! What have you yourself done that is so "Outstandingly Successful" to warrant the citizens of MC to believe you are qualified and have some chance of being a competent mayor. I dare to say ZERO.
Top
+2
Posted by Oddjob (+194) 6 years ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#362111)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
No, I don't think I'm being funny. I take the governance of my former home town very seriously.

Who do you endorse for mayor, "Oddjob"? And no, Auric Goldfinger is not running.


It shows. Mocking the handicapped is apparently an integral component of that Progressive virtue you profess.

My endorsement is irrelevant, as is yours.
Top
+1
-4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 6 years ago
It is not mocking.

It is called being respectful.

You should try that sometime. Being a docuhe all the time must get old.
Top
+4
-4
Posted by busyB (+625) 6 years ago
So, explain to me why we would value the endorsement of someone who uses insults as a main form of offense and refers to people in ways such as "douche"?

Your endorsement means NOTHING.

Why exactly should we care about your opinion and why should it impact ours in any way, whatsoever?
Top
+2
-2
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+2522) 6 years ago
Top
+7
Posted by Oddjob (+194) 6 years ago
Reply to busyB (#362118)
busyB wrote:
So, explain to me why we would value the endorsement of someone who uses insults as a main form of offense and refers to people in ways such as "douche"?

Your endorsement means NOTHING.

Why exactly should we care about your opinion and why should it impact ours in any way, whatsoever?



Don't worry about it busyB. Understand that Gunnar is just one of the posters here who got his ass kicked every recess, so now he has to pick on old white guys.
Top
+4
-2
Posted by busyB (+625) 6 years ago
Top
+5
Posted by Wayne White (+255) 6 years ago
And the ****BAND****played on
Top
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9194) 6 years ago
I ABSOLUTELY HATE it when Oddy is right. Encouraging Mr. Shipley in this quixotic endeavor is needlessly cruel, and needs to stop.
Top
+5
-1
Posted by poisonspaghetti (+281) 6 years ago
Rob, I know of your parents and they did many great things for the people of Miles City. I just don't think you're one of those.
Top
+2
-3
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
Gentlepersons, You can EVERY ONE of you ask any Miles City police officer, any CCSO deputy, and, especially the sheriff himself; they ALL will tell you they:
1. like me 2. trust me 3. know I am way, way, way, way, way, way, ahead of Jeff Noble and Dan Rice in the REALITY of REAL KNOWLEDGE of the law, and 4. they truly accept that my dad was a deputy like some of them, and, an eight (8) years badge carrying (law enforcing) Fish and Game Commissioner. None of them will mince words; they will all tell you 100% truth about my worth as a genuine but ordinary guy, and, my flaws before and since the two (2) nervous breakdowns......given to me......all thanks to Grenz and Homme not ever knowing their real authority in the law. Call Dan Rice if you can stand to talk with him. Ask him why he tried HARD to have wonderful 16th District Court Judge HAYWORTH commit me to Galen, ask him.
Top
+1
-3
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9919) 6 years ago


Top
+2
-1
Posted by AUSTIN8 (-199) 6 years ago
Not sure if this comment will make it but its worth a try. I think this Shipley for Mayor Topics and post need to be halted. It started out as a person running for mayor and is ending up being made a joke by some and a bashing of Miles City. Some dont even use their names and others dont even live here. MR Shipley is a person that had and has a lot of problems with past and present mayors, judges, and etc which we know. Some people but not all are acting as if they thrive on bullying others and in this day and age we know what that gets us and eventually where it ends up at. We all know that what is said on these forums can ,as the old saying goes ,be held against us. Admit do this page a favor and stop all this before it gets out of your control..
Top
+1
-1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 6 years ago
Nice post, Austin, and, as the original poster,I completely agree.

My intent in starting this thread was to see simple follow up posts that would be like this:

SHIPLEY +22

GRENZ +18

etc.

The fact that this didn't happen is a direct result of my over estimation of the intelligence of the Miles City electorate. They would rather bad mouth their fellow citizens, which, besides pissing me off, really makes me sad. Rob is a good guy and deserves better.

That is on me. MY BAD.
Top
+1
-1
Posted by MilesCityNative (+21) 6 years ago
rob - Rice probably "wanted you committed" for your own good. And for the good of the community. Because you're certifiable. Just a hunch. But a likely hunch.

You expect us to believe that you "know more about the law" than a couple of successful attorneys? (presumably successful... Employed "real" attorneys, anyway). Then how come you're always on the wrong side of the law? You're in court with more frequency than the average drug dealer or pimp, fella. Get over yourself. You're no lawyer, and you didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn Express or play one on TV. Of what I've read in newspaper articles and some court opinions which pop up on google, you've like NEVER won a case. You're getting convicted of something all the time. Wasting the court's and the cops' resources with your crap. Don't think they have better things to do than make you clean your yard once a year? Privacy in communications? No driver's license? Who knows what else. Nonstop trouble for a guy who has such grand legal intellect.

As for "ask anyone how great I am" - how about you do this: Get ANY ONE of those people to publicly endorse you. ANY ONE OF THEM. Not gonna happen. Guaranteed. Prove me wrong. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Sure, you'll ask them "you don't think I'm crazy, right?" To their face - And they'll say "Why no rob, you're not crazy." "You'd be a wonderful mayor / airport manager" Because... THEY'RE SCARED OF YOU! And if they're not "scared" they're certainly smart enough to know that if they get on your bad side you'll make their lives miserable with your harassment.

So, put your money where your mouth is - and get a public endorsement from one of these people. I'll wager my life savings that you can't.

Gunnar:

How is it that rob gets a free pass on badmouthing a bunch of professionals and representatives and anyone who has ever called him out on his crap, but the forum is expected to just ignore his madness and "play nice?" "Don't be mean to robbie." That dude has turned harassment into a freaking SPORT. He just spends day in and day out bothering people. Crazy harassing profanity laden letters, unusual internet rants, psychotic "campaign letter" memoirs... He is an absolute menace.

And the gravity of it all is that this crackpot is attempting to govern Miles City. He can't even keep his yard clean. He can't keep his butt out of criminal court for a week it seems. Felony convictions, felony incarceration, misdemeanor convictions, misdemeanor incarceration, blacklisted from government buildings, threatening to mame or kill people for doing their jobs. And you're actually encouraging him. I can't fathom that you can with a straight face say that he is capable of running a city. He isn't.
Top
+4
-2
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1501) 6 years ago
You've got that banjoes strummin'
And plunkin' out a tune to beat the band,

Sorry! One word sets off an earworm and I get fixated. I feel really very old right now.
Top
-2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 6 years ago
Reply to MilesCityNative (#362151)
I am not a moderator of this forum. I believe the moderators are allowing Rob to post as he is running for elective office.

I have no idea of whether Rob is guilty of all the charges you lay forth. All I know is Rob is passionate in his crusade against what he perceives are injustices, and for that I commend him.

I have no idea whether Barry Beach is innocent or is a convicted killer, either. I do know that I am not going to be anyone's judge and jury.
Top
+2
-4
Posted by MilesCityNative (+21) 6 years ago
Of course he should be allowed to post!

And it being a public forum, people are going to respond to his posts.
Top
+3
-1
Posted by Oddjob (+194) 6 years ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#362149)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Nice post, Austin, and, as the original poster,I completely agree.

My intent in starting this thread was to see simple follow up posts that would be like this:

SHIPLEY +22

GRENZ +18

etc.

The fact that this didn't happen is a direct result of my over estimation of the intelligence of the Miles City electorate. They would rather bad mouth their fellow citizens, which, besides pissing me off, really makes me sad. Rob is a good guy and deserves better.

That is on me. MY BAD.


Bulls**t

You started this post for the exact reason that was stated and that was to pimp more crazy out of Rob, strictly for the entertainment of you and your pals. And when it blew up in your face, you went into full CYA mode as attested to by this pile of garbage.

Have you ever seen a "pro Grenz" post on this site? If there has ever been one, I'd sure as hell like to read it and see all the hate and vitriol that followed. To top it all off, you insult a majority of the electorate in Miles City by questioning their intelligence for not falling for your phony "who endorses who" routine. The citizens who support Grenz (and Hollowell, for that matter) do not post here because they will not subject themselves to the savage abuse dished by you and others, to anyone who's opinion differs from yours. I only do it because it provides a perfect example of the fact there is no limit to the depravity of so called, "Progressives".

That's entertainment.
Top
-3
moderator
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17053) 6 years ago
Woof. Such anger.
Top
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9194) 6 years ago
And like a stopped clock, oddjob goes back to being wrong. Why ruin a perfectly good point by overreaching and overgeneralizing? Because "Progressives"
Top
+2
Posted by Oddjob (+194) 6 years ago
Somebody needs to say this....

I knew the Rob prior to May 19, 1967. Without that, things would have been much different, but you can't rewind the past. It's been obvious for a long time that some sort of intervention is required. He needs help. He doesn't need any more jail time. He doesn't need any more a**holes jerking his chain. If there is anger in seeing that happen Mr. Schott, there should be from you as well.

I dare any of you to say you could go through what he's been through, and be unfazed, and if this keeps up, I don't see an outcome here other than a bad one.

You people who live there and run the show better start scratching your collective heads for a solution to this before there is more that can't be undone.
Top
+2
-3
Posted by AUSTIN8 (-199) 6 years ago
Reply to Oddjob (#362176)
ODDJOB, I agree with you. My comment and or post was exactly what we both are talking about. I am not voting for MR Shipley,I am voting for Butch but that doesnt mean that I need to get on here and show everybody that I can bully people from my computer. I respect MR Shipley as a fellow man and respect his family as well.
Top
-3
Posted by Wayne White (+255) 6 years ago
Lets do a happy dance election day is almost here.
Top
+2
moderator
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17053) 6 years ago
Reply to Oddjob (#362176)
"Oddjob", it is not that I have a problem with you sticking up for Rob Shipley, it's the way you conflate the treatment of Rob on these forums into being part and parcel with the "progressive" agenda. You come off as a person who is very angry about the political situation in America and you see every problem in the world as being a result of that political situation.
Top
+1
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
Oddjob, Thank you for being CHRISTIAN ENOUGH to accept TRUTH and tell it like it is.
1. I do need help, sincerely, professional help as has previously been given to me by the VA and the Glendive Mental Health Unit - - - after - - - Mayor Grenz FORCED City Judge Al Homme to illegally jail me for 20 days and REFUSE twice (2x) offers of CASH MONEY bail bond in open court, $510.00, as IS NEVER acceptable anywhere else in the USA, except Miles City, Montana. Yes, I do, as per every single reading here of the 2000% truth. They jailed me for a minor misdemeanor of ***contempt*** of court because I did not appear in City Court, Thursday, May 15, 2014 - - - -BECAUSE I was ****in*** Glendive J P Court defending a 2000% illegal suspension of my driver license by............deputy city attorney Jeff Noble. !!!!!!!
Any of you, all of you, think Rob Shipley does NOT know the law?
GOOGLE and LEARN, GOOGLE and LEARN. "Indirect contempt of court"
Whenever there evinces *indirect criminal contempt of court* where a person IS NOT IN THE COURT ROOM and does not *directly* offend any officer of the court (direct contempt)that *indirect* contempt BECOMES another BRAND NEW alleged crime altogether; and, it takes on seven ( 7) new elements of Due Process of Law altogether: a. defendant has right to a hearing b. defendant has right to appointed lawyer c. right to make the Record under oath d. right to be TRIED BY A JURY e. RIGHT TO APPEAL if case lost......and so on. Due Process of Law as per the U. S. Constitution and NOT, NOT, NOT the unlearned ***whims*** of a city judge who is not a law school graduate attorney. Absolute truth.
Sooooooooooooooooooo, I went completely insane in jail. Wrote a suicide note and apologized for my SIN to : Jim and Carol Lucas, Loyd and Ashlee Ketchum, Dennis Mullen, and Denny and Chris Young. I gave up on Father GOD and was going to drown myself in the stainless steel toilet of the old jail.
This was May 25, 2014, Sunday.......after, on March 24th..........just two (2) months before........I was in ICU of Holy Rosary Hospital wanting to commit suicide............March 24th..........because.......of all that Grenz-Rice_Homme and Noble were doing to me.........2000% illegally in the law.

Two months after $30,000 worth of VA mental health treatments and medicines from the SECOND HIGHEST RATED V A mental health unit in America, Sheridan, Wyoming.... would crooked mayor Grenz and his *Gang* ever leave me alone? No, Hell no.
Soooooooooooo, I allowed my fear of them NEVER QUITTING all this criminal crapola get to me; I wanted *out*, I wanted to get *free* of them, and to kill myself.
The City of Miles City under the Nazi regimes of joe whalen and Butch Grenz have not only wasted more than $150,000 of **your**** general fund money........they have completely wasted me, whether I am worth anything or not, I am done, they can stick a fork in me, I am done. When they *illegally* convict me again Thursday, November 5th, as they are all busting their asses to do.........I will kill myself.
As Father GOD is my forever Witness.
If I could GAIN all of milescity.com as good people not approving of TREACHERY and persecution *under color of law*.......and realize that whalen-Grenz beating me into submission by ABUSING THE LAW, abusing the law.........was a terrible criminal showing of the corrupt ciry government of Miles City........and have all of you WONDERFUL people vote for me instead of more and more and more of this criminal element,then, I can get my life back, perhaps, and, either way, SERVE EACH OF YOU WITH THE VERY BEST ABILITY that GOD Almighty will give to me.

Rob Shipley
Top
Posted by MilesCityNative (+21) 6 years ago
So what you are actually saying is the people should vote for you on November 3 and that you are going to kill yourself on November 5?

It appears that you threaten suicide quite a bit based on your ramblings.

And of course no one suggests or supports that you do so.

But again - see my first question - and then ask yourself if you're the best man for the Mayor job. Clearly, you are not. You're unable to follow rules or do anything in a manner other than the way you think it should be done. Mayor is not a God - the mayor still follows rules. You're absolutely unable to.

Maybe you should just clean your yard rather than leaving it a sh*thole and then killing yourself when you're convicted. Seems like a smarter plan doesn't it?

[Edited by MilesCityNative (10/31/2015 9:15:59 AM)]
Top
-3
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
Austins and Gunnar, both of you, THANK YOU most sincerely. You are truly good people who use and enjoy using the brains and hearts given to you from Father GOD.
My entire campaign is: MY steadfast and unmovable stance to put into City Government of Miles City.......Holy Bible and U.S. Constitution.

Anyone who wants to go against these principles and maxims........can enjoy whatever GOD and good Americans believe they should enjoy.

Ship
Top
-1
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
For *all* miles city.com readership: "Native", whomever this fellow truly is, as he hides like a little Nazi Hitler baby behind a false name etcetera, has not seen the ball since the kickoff. He pukes that I have never won a case. 1. Beat the IRS out of more than $500,000 and they owe me $144,000......in federal law that Native could never understand in five (5) more lifetimes 2. I beat crooks who are Bank of America out of their 2000% illegal and TOXIC bad home mortgage; when the HEAT was turned up, they quit....that was an $85,000 Montana mortgage tossed into the toilet = = = I won. 3. All the "You are in court more times than a pimp" criteria is what truly is ....criminal evinces from Grenz......100% illegal, every word of all of these. So, I filed in the Sixteenth Judicial District Court in Miles City, a $3,385,000 lawful against *The Grenz Gang* for: fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, abridgment of civil and constitutional rights, theft by conversion (the $83,300 Grenz stole from my residence while he had me illegally in jail last summer); and, litigation and fees, plus stress and duress for the two (2) nervous breakdowns he and Al Homme forced upon me; plus, seeking an award for PUNITIVE damages of $1,000,000 from the court so that..........the wonderful people of Miles City should never have to be dragged through thuggy criminal vendettas from corrupt public officials like whalen and Grenz. Think this statement here from Rob Shipley, who WANTS with all his Christian heart and mind to S E R V E everyone in Miles City like no other mayor ever has, is NOT 100% fact? Do go to the 16th Court clerks, Hazel Parker, Bob Stabio or Sue Backlund, and ask each of them for YOUR AMERICAN CITIZEN RIGHT to have a copy printed from the court docket.
Prove me wrong, Sir, just prove me wrong.
Can Grenz like was done before depend upon City money and the City contract with MMIA to defend him? No. No way. Because, as a public official, being sued in his private capacity for having committed several felonies against an American citizen........outside of *normal* functions as mayor of a Montana town - - - MMIA is legally bound to not.......NOT represent Grenz...................sooooooooooo, he finally can go bankrupt trying to FIND in the first place, and then, PAY FOR lawyers to defend him after all, all, all, all, all, the criminal actions he has evinced.
Rob Shipley (little old worn out Christian me) has only pages and pages and pages of PROOF POSITIVE evidence for the U.S. Court in Billings where I: pleaded with him to stop breaking the law, pleaded with him again and again (as friend of 60_ years); and, then BEGGED him and BEGGED him.........all to no avail.

So, each of you relax this winter and next as Bootchie tries to ever get a law firm, and, tries to pay for them which will assuredly become several hundred thousand dollars.

Please ask GOD in prayer, your most solemn and resolute prayers, if this is not my usual 2000% TRUTH.................Rob Shipley
Top
Posted by MilesCityNative (+21) 6 years ago
Godwin's Law.

https://en.m.wikipedia.or...in%27s_law

As discussed in the other thread, I have it on good authority that the bank gave you the house based on a combination of you threatening to kill the person who called the foreclosure sale, and the fact that the cost of de-junking your property was not worth the hassle so the bank cut their losses. You didn't make some brilliant legal argument that made the bank go "Wow, crazy rob is right, we need to give him that house for free."

And I call bullsh*t on the bit about your beating the IRS out of a half mil, and them "owing you" 6 figures.

Also calling bullsh*t on you ever seeing a penny out of these lawsuits against the city or Grenz or whoever. How are those progressing? I've heard about a lawsuit you filed against Warren Buffet too - I'm sure you're winning there as well aren't you?
Top
-1
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
Unlearned Native, You can call BS until the cows come home. You do not know that I did not pay the IRS over $500,000 in 31 years,and, I do not have the time nor the inclination to waste educating you, ok? Your jealous ignorance about the $447,182,000 lawsuit against Warren Buffett, BNSF, the City per se, is *alive* and *****well***** in the docket in the 16th Court in Miles City. See, what all people like you, who have no foundation in truth nor fact in anything they say or do, never understand about law, the REAL law, that is *law* outside of Miles City crooks, Noble and Rice, is: the law of void orders. GOOGLE "Law of Void Orders".
Anytime any judicial officers makes a bad error in courts, such error corrupts the perfection of Due Process of Law; to this extreme, THEN, any order from any court that has any eeensy teensy flaw in it, is........VOID. Void orders can be attacked "directly" or "collaterally" at any time. In American annals of law, void orders have been attacked and REVERSED as far out as................sixty (60) years.......is this within the grasp of your feeble brain, Sir? The fact that Judge Gary Day provided an ILLEGAL order for BNSF to hire John Muggli and Matt Smith to *****steal*** and sell all of my stuff at Sojourner is a VOID ORDER because the BNSF has never owned the land, see? Just because Day was a judge (and a PROVEN atheist at that) does not allow him to have ever given away my $433,600 Sojourner Pawn and Bible.....just because he felt like it. So, since BNSF can NEVER prove land ownership, and I can and *******WILL************ prove grand theft *under color of law*..........I will win, in time, very nicely for all indeed. Get my drift, Sir? And if I win say $25,000,000 as a settle before trial in U.S. federal court, Miles City is ALREADY ALREADY ALREADY set in granite to receive several real millions in three (3) different trust funds. Hope this also meets with your intelligence lacking opinions.
Native, express your borrowed intelligence,here, please. Trek on down to the 16th Court on Main Street and request a copy of this for our next class, so your abject stupidity will not stick out 14 inches long like Pinnochio's nose, ok?

Many thanx, many thanx.
Top
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
Bridgier, if you believe my every endeavor is quixotic, please then, think real hard on becoming my Sancho Panza,ok, please?
Top
-1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 6 years ago
Heh....good one, Rob.
Top
-1
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 6 years ago
So Rob, what's up with the dike? Got any plans to raise it? Maybe we can get this expensive flood insurance issue solved, and make peoples homes safer. How about education improvements, city growth ideas? I would love to hear your take, not your pedigree. I hope I am not being unfair or rude by asking, what do you plan for the future of Miles City. Other than get rid of the unlawful group that you say we have now. Please be short and to the point. You can get 5 votes right here if you can answer the question.
Top
+1
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
Brandy Allen, As Father GOD is my forever Witness, I am not contrite, I do want your *five (5) votes* RIGHT HERE and RIGHT now so very very very sincerely it will absolutely AMAZE you when I am elected how truly........GOOD........I can and will be for everyone here in Miles City; man, woman, child, young, old, helpless, self sufficient - - EVERYONE.
The dike. In all honesty I do NOT believe the City of Miles City in any way, shape, nor form, must succumb to any federal agency absolute TYRANNY crap. I do not. I think wasting $35,000,000 and more for uplifting the dike is an extremely USELESS waste of money, federal grants or not, just IDIOCY !!!!!! I believe and until smarter Miles City people tell me otherwise, FEMA and the other fed agency pushing this.............crap............have never done the real science of the Yellowtail Dam nor any other FACTS that the Yellowstone watershed will not do any 100 year floods for decades,many,many decades. Yellowtail is massive and was built in 1966.
I will however also admit; I have not studied this because I felt before, I did not have to. I do not have to, and I absolutely will never, buy flood insurance; I own my home and no banker nor mortgage broker can force me in any way, shape, nor form.
I am very much a realist, and, a fatalist. I am giving up the $8,500 healthcare package Grenz bullied the City Council in to giving to him......because, I can. Unlike my nemesis.........I ****am**** a vet and I earned my total healthcare package as have tens of millions of U.S. Armed Forces veterans. The fatalist side of me is: I do not fear death , or a flood: I have already been there, "at the door" if you will, 5-19-1967 head on collision with a truck; 3-12-1985, kidnapped at gunpoint; and, last year, 2014, two (2) of Grenz's FORCED suicidal nervous breakdowns............so, I do not think I have to go through anything else; so, I am quite relaxed as much as I can be.
Flood insurance to me.....................and I may be wide of the mark here........is deep deep deep deep down just crap from mortgage holders needing to protect their risks in Miles City homes. I may be wrong, and perhaps very wrong, but I think the root of all of this dike crap is banks.

Thank you.
Top
Posted by MilesCityNative (+21) 6 years ago
Reply to Rob Shipley (#362206)
Rob Shipley wrote:
Unlearned Native, You can call BS until the cows come home. You do not know that I did not pay the IRS over $500,000 in 31 years,and, I do not have the time nor the inclination to waste educating you, ok? Your jealous ignorance about the $447,182,000 lawsuit against Warren Buffett, BNSF, the City per se, is *alive* and *****well***** in the docket in the 16th Court in Miles City. See, what all people like you, who have no foundation in truth nor fact in anything they say or do, never understand about law, the REAL law, that is *law* outside of Miles City crooks, Noble and Rice, is: the law of void orders. GOOGLE "Law of Void Orders".
Anytime any judicial officers makes a bad error in courts, such error corrupts the perfection of Due Process of Law; to this extreme, THEN, any order from any court that has any eeensy teensy flaw in it, is........VOID. Void orders can be attacked "directly" or "collaterally" at any time. In American annals of law, void orders have been attacked and REVERSED as far out as................sixty (60) years.......is this within the grasp of your feeble brain, Sir? The fact that Judge Gary Day provided an ILLEGAL order for BNSF to hire John Muggli and Matt Smith to *****steal*** and sell all of my stuff at Sojourner is a VOID ORDER because the BNSF has never owned the land, see? Just because Day was a judge (and a PROVEN atheist at that) does not allow him to have ever given away my $433,600 Sojourner Pawn and Bible.....just because he felt like it. So, since BNSF can NEVER prove land ownership, and I can and *******WILL************ prove grand theft *under color of law*..........I will win, in time, very nicely for all indeed. Get my drift, Sir? And if I win say $25,000,000 as a settle before trial in U.S. federal court, Miles City is ALREADY ALREADY ALREADY set in granite to receive several real millions in three (3) different trust funds. Hope this also meets with your intelligence lacking opinions.
Native, express your borrowed intelligence,here, please. Trek on down to the 16th Court on Main Street and request a copy of this for our next class, so your abject stupidity will not stick out 14 inches long like Pinnochio's nose, ok?

Many thanx, many thanx.


I'm sure that with your legal prowess you'll be appealing and winning those void orders, getting piles of money from Warren Buffet, etc. But let's be honest - you're just a raving lunatic, and none of these things you're claiming will come to fruition. I don't need to drive to MC and visit the court to look at your garbage. You just let us know when you've won. Sound good, tough guy?

As for me being "feeble minded," I've managed to keep myself out of institutions and I don't threaten to kill myself when I'm pouting. So, I've got you beat.
Top
+1
-3
moderator
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17053) 6 years ago
QUESTION: If you carry on a debate with a "raving lunatic" what does that make you?
Top
+4
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1501) 6 years ago
Reply to David Schott (#362221)
Ted Cruz?
Top
+3
-1
Posted by MilesCityNative (+21) 6 years ago
Bored, mostly.

But really - fed up. Embarrassed when I bring out of town buddies to my home town to go golfing. Sick of hearing rob's crazy rants. Sick of wasted tax dollars on the never ending effort to clean up his property. And offended that he really thinks he is the solution to MC's problems.
Top
+4
-4
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2410) 6 years ago
Hmmm?
Top
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
Gunnar, in your supportive disclosure about my being convicted, etcetera, here is the truth.
A.In 2006 when I BEAT the *illegal* case from pauper joey whalen and Jeff Noble the deputy city attorney, I just BEAT IT, in a constitutional court of law. I took photos in a 3 or 4 block radius of my home and POOF !!!!!!!!! The city and Noble had no case. These other 12 or 14 homes were the SAME STUFF !!!!!!!!!! Judge Dukart found me NOT GUILTY. Every time since March 23, 2007 HAS BEEN A GROSSLY ILLEGAL conviction owing double jeopardy.And that is all there is to it. Except that Grenz and Rice and Noble went ONWARD and wasted well over $150,000 of city General Fund money doing it to me and doing it to me and doing it to me. Neither idiot, whalen, Grenz nor Noble, could have EVER DONE anything on their own ultra thin wallets..........only with City money.
Rob Shipley
Top
-2
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
Naive Native, your support that Dan Rice is a *successful* attorney is all BS. He is a complete idiot. No other city attorney in Montana has on his ILLEGALLY crafted sworn oath of office............NO DATE..........which makes it an ILLEGAL instrument. Do you think the Stockman Bank would cash checks for you or me or anyone when those checks, as official documents, HAD NO NUMERICAL DATES ON THEM? No way in hell. Native, why waste your life defending a total scumbag like Rice? Why? You, Sir, are so so so so so so much smarter than Dan Rice there can never be any real comparison. Rice has never seen the ball since the kickoff. OK? Rob
And Native, I know and you know and all of milescity.com all know......you HAVE NEVER ***forced*** and ***coerced**** a proper sitting judge to string along with you and COMMIT FEDERAL FELONY PERJURY as I have caught all three (3) of these clowns doing, right?
You are an American citizen. EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS. Go to City Hall and request a copy of the oaths of these two (2) city lawyers; then when you have YOUR VERY OWN official document copies - - -you will KNOW WHAT I KNOW - - -these three (3) committed federal felony perjury................ok?
Top
Posted by MilesCityNative (+21) 6 years ago
Reply to Rob Shipley (#362265)
Rob Shipley wrote:
Naive Native, your support that Dan Rice is a *successful* attorney is all BS. He is a complete idiot. No other city attorney in Montana has on his ILLEGALLY crafted sworn oath of office............NO DATE..........which makes it an ILLEGAL instrument. Do you think the Stockman Bank would cash checks for you or me or anyone when those checks, as official documents, HAD NO NUMERICAL DATES ON THEM? No way in hell. Native, why waste your life defending a total scumbag like Rice? Why? You, Sir, are so so so so so so much smarter than Dan Rice there can never be any real comparison. Rice has never seen the ball since the kickoff. OK? Rob
And Native, I know and you know and all of milescity.com all know......you HAVE NEVER ***forced*** and ***coerced**** a proper sitting judge to string along with you and COMMIT FEDERAL FELONY PERJURY as I have caught all three (3) of these clowns doing, right?
You are an American citizen. EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS. Go to City Hall and request a copy of the oaths of these two (2) city lawyers; then when you have YOUR VERY OWN official document copies - - -you will KNOW WHAT I KNOW - - -these three (3) committed federal felony perjury................ok?


Again, with your brilliant legal intellect and the city attorney's clear "federal felony perjury" (what makes it federal?) and this "fraudulent oath document" business (a missing date makes a document fraudulent? I find nothing on the web to support your assertion. Sounds like an admin error to me. "Fraud" appears to require "intent to deceive" and I don't know why this guy would leave a date space blank in order to deceive the public) I'm sure that he'll be rotting away in prison and you'll be rolling in cash in no time flat. That, or you're completely unhinged.

So, as usual, I call bullsh*t. Again, I believe you are just stringing words together to sound like you have some brilliant legal knowledge when you're just making stuff up. Or, to use a question which you will certainly understand: SHOW ME THE LAW SHOW ME THE LAW SHOW ME THE LAW****!*!*!**!*!*???*?*?*!!!**!*!!!*!*!*

So, no rambly sputtery crap, just give me links to legal authority which show how you arrived at:

1. "Federal" felony perjury
2. Undated = fraudulent

Surely you came across something in your 16,000 hours of Internet legal study which will enlighten us.
Top
-2
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1501) 6 years ago
I just want to point out that not one, but TWO! humor impaired individuals "dislike"d my post way up there stating that I had, and still have, "Mame!" (the Herb Alpert version) stuck on earworm autoplay. All because some completely unrelated persons were ****WRONG**** &/or ****RIGHT**** on the internet but chose the ****WRONG**** word(s)...

The word is "maim", people. I am dissapoint.

Play nice, or I'll break out something ****HIGHLY**** **CONTAGIOUS** like "Walk Like an Egyptian".

[Edited by Dave Roberts (11/3/2015 7:12:06 AM)]
Top
+4
Posted by Rob Shipley (+471) 6 years ago
Oddjob and Everyone, referring to Oddjob's post of five (5) days ago, RIGHT on !!!!!!!!I do not need, nor can I handle, anymore Grenz Gang illegally imposed jail time. But, for every single one of you.......EVERY SINGLE ONE.......be at City Hall today, November 5th, Thursday......1330 sharp.
1. Illegally scheduled bench trial where a jury trial was requested will convict Rob Shipley and jail him for not sure how many days or weeks.
2. Sentence will be imposed without BAIL......unconstitutional.
3. Appeal to 16th District Court will be presented to the Record of the case before it even begins, and this will be set aside, UNconstitutionally, because of all the hatred, BIAS, and PREJUDICE of City and Judge.
4. Severe jail time is FEARED. Feared so badly now after election, Grenz, as a lame duck mayor, will impose 2000% illegally a stiff jail sentence - - - even though he cannot because he***is*** a public official and has a SWORN OATH OF OFFICE to " uphold, support, protect and defend the United States Constitution", and cannot violate federal and state law and ever force a criminal vendetta upon any free citizen as he has done since May 20, 2013.
5. Judge Homme did recuse BY HIS OWN ORDER August 30, 2013. He cannot preside over anything.And he has been requested and DEMANDED many,many,many times to court appoint an attorney for me as he must by federal and state law.....and he will not.This is a gross violation that will become an impeachable offense settled by the Montana Legislature.
6. Jeff Noble has ****LIED**** to every Miles City resident since 2000 or 1999 because he still - - -TODAY - - - more than 5,000 days.......does not hold in the Public Trust (files in City Hall) a valid and LEGAL sworn oath of office and cannot prosecute a field mouse, let alone an American veteran who will kill himself as very soon as possible when illegally again placed into jail under false charges and where there NEVER HAVE BEEN a single one (1) MCPD complaint from anyone of the 8,500 people living in Miles City.
7. Ray and Peg Jerrel; Mr. Dick Mitchell, Jr;Carol Hardesty; Mrs. Linda Haker; Dave Swogger, of this neighborhood have all NEVER ever COMPLIED with the common law and ever signed an MCPD complaint form of any kind, nor a written statement of their own; yet, all of these six (6) very fine Americans have been ILLEGALLY drafted by Jeff Noble to testify against me. I have written several pages of sincere apology to each of them; and, stated 2000% truth that when they VIOLATE my civil and constitutional rights, play along OUTSIDE of the PARAMETERS of federal and state laws, and get me illegally convicted again against all strength and gravity of the REAL LAW not puked up by Jeff Noble, I will kill myself.

Sincerely apologize to every single reader here.............the deep, deep, deep depression and fears of being illegally jailed and have more tens of thousands of dollars worth of my antiques stolen from me, "under color of law", is the zenith of this whole vendetta that I cannot handle, even taking the four (4) VA meds that I do. "Ship"
Top
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3677) 6 years ago
Rob, be the bigger person and stop replying to these posts. Your replies can only prolong the Nomseriousis unimporti delerium that permeates these pages. The election is over. You have your life back so stick your hands in you pockets, take a walk and whistle a happy tune and work on your next campaign.
Top
+2