Busy B, why so totally unaware of TRUTH and FACT?
Posted by Rob Shipley (+456) 5 years ago
What would you do if Bank of America had tried three times (3x) to illegally foreclose upon your home? Just continue to pay the 2000% illegal mortgage because GOD wants you to remain broke and subservient to despicably corrupt banks? Or, would you constantly ask GOD for the strength and wisdom to:
1. Stop the corrupt bank
2. Learn all there was to learn about the 56 billion ($56,000,000,000) toxic mortgage rip off the major banks smashed all over 27,000,000 American homeowners
3. And, then, TEACH other good Americans precisely HOW to STOP illegal foreclosures.
What would you do? I did all that I could.....with LEGAL POWER I feel was a miracle from GOD Almighty. My $85,000 BAD mortgage went into the BofA corrupt corporate toilet. Thank you.
Posted by MilesCityNative (+25) 5 years ago
The mortgage was illegal?

You didn't borrow the bank's money?
+1
Posted by busyB (+629) 5 years ago
Why is this directed at me?

I've literally never even commented about your mortgage. You stole from a bank and are proud of it... Bravo?

Why don't you actually answer questions, like where you studied law online or why you stole from a church? How about adrdressing those things.
+3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16559) 5 years ago
I suspect that "busyB", "Carlos Santos", and "miles city native", who have never posted here before until the last week, are just shills from the Grenz administration trying to keep the public from the facts.

I find their arguments both specious and tiresome. If they were actually ready to debate the issues, they should post under their real names. As Rob and I do.

Daniel K. Allen is right. Too much noise, not enough signal.
+4
Yes. Hired by Grenz because rob has a shot at winning the election.

Not a chance.

I hear Hollowell is going to win anyway.

I'm just sick of rob's crap. I'm glad I'm not still around miles and don't have to see his ridiculous beat up limos and trashy yard on my way to go golfing.
Seriously? You're just feeding his conspiracy theories.

Hired by Grenz? You have to be kidding.

I've been on this site for quite some time, btw.

I'm engaging now because this is nearly the first thing that has been so ludicrous that it requires comment.

This is utter insanity and any opinion to the contrary should seriously trigger the owner of said opinion to seek help.

This post, which is a prime example, is targeted at me for some reason, yet has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything I've said.

It lunacy!
Nah - busyB was hired by Grenz, for real. I'm a free agent. Hahaha!
For real? You're gonna do me like that?

Ok. You got me!

I'm clearly an agent of big Government sent here, to the forum section of Milescity.com to stress out the competition. I being paid a ludicrous amount of money, stolen from the good citizens of this town and have been secretly spying on anyone who posts on these threads through their webcams and smart phones.

I'm watching you.

Holy cow, this is painful.
+3
supporter
Confession is good for the soul
Thanks for coming clean
Lol. The Grenz mafia.

Ok. I'll admit it. I get free breakfast at the 600 in exchange for my posting these crazy things about rob shipley, who is not batpoop crazy - he just gets a bad rap from Grenz's henchmen... Like myself.
MC.com autocorrects to "poop." Sheeze.
supporter
I am not accusing you of getting free breakfast. However, I suspect you receive a side of gravy at no charge.
+1
And coffee, Gunnar.
Anyone who does not like me nor cannot accept 2000% truth about any of this whalen-Grenz vendetta can easily, very easily, just go to City Hall and request to see the case files of all this filth. This is the USA and this is ***all*** public record. Call EOC....232.3411 and ask any single one of the wonderful dispatchers there that SERVE each of you 24 hours day. They all know and they will all tell you 2000% truth.
And, any of you who are real, real in the sense that you truly ARE real Americans, and want to REALLY KNOW, rather than just be bitchers and whiners, .......all of you can go to the City Court November 5th and you can be in the audience there at the ****rigged**** Nazi trial that no-oath-of-office Jeff Noble is trying to bring upon me to convict me and jail me again.
Is this too much to ask any of you NONBELIEVERS ? Merely go to SEE with your own eyes how DESPICABLY CORRUPT the City Court of Miles City, Montana, truly is?
1. Judge does not even KNOW..............he cannot proceed one (1) single step. Because jurisdiction has been challenged. GOOGLE: Melo v U.S., 505 F2d.
Just take three (3) eensy teensy minutes and GOOGLE and READ and UNDERSTAND for yourselves why..................Miles City wastes the tax dollars they do.................engaging in illegal prosecutions of people where they have no rights whatsoever to do.
For Native again.
The Bank of America mortgage had risen to 10.25%. It had been started as a "3-27 ARM" meaning it was not payable the first three years without penalty and after three years became (for the remaining 27 years) a 30 year mortgage. ARM = = = adjustable rate mortgage - - tied to prime rate. Prime dived into the toilet in 2008 in the "dot comedy" on Wall Street and all USA mortgages were down to less than 5%. Mine was still at 10.25%. I spent and WASTED three (3) years asking....pleading for lawful resolve. They never budged, so, I stopped paying them and they sued to foreclose.........but the TITLE to my home..............they did not have.......because they *bundle* them (by the 1000s) and sell them to Wall Street...........and my title was......................gone !!!!!!!!! So, I stopped them in the law all three times (3x) and now am suing them for $6,850,000 like are tens of thousands of Americans all over the USA.
See the truth here, Sir?
Gunnar, Sir, you are quite a man, quite a man indeed. Your writing "specious" here is quite pleasing to me, Sir, quite pleasing for all the right reasons. Quite obviously, all these whiners and complainers without any basis in LAW nor FACTS all have no clue, absolutely no clue of what specious means like do you and me.
I learned this word from my almost adoptive father, Miles City FAMOUS lawyer, James P. Lucas, about 15 years ago. And, in a few, not many, but a few, legal briefs to state government people, they also had no clue as here.
Thank you, Sir, for your support here in this medium. I wish you were the judge in Miles City and then there would be no crimes against me. Wish you could also vote here for me, as I would then SERVE you as I will serve Wendy and Busy B and Native and all who never want to give me an even break.

Thanks......Ship
Miles City Native, please here, do accept my sincere apology for my "beat up limos". The license plates on the blue 1995 Lincoln Town Car Grenz and Noble illegally stole from my driveway and had crushed and HAVE NEVER PAID ME FOR were.........TYAFGFE......"Thank You Almighty Father God For Everything". The trunk of it was FULL of Holy Bibles to give away at auction sales and gun shows. The 1995 Cadillac limousine has a bad head gasket needing repair. Sorry I have many many many other things to do to better serve Jesus. The 1995 Lincoln 14 pax limousine has $13,000.47 worth of rear end damage. I apologize that I will not WASTE $13,000 fixing this for you, Sir, since the insurance paid me more than I paid for the limousine originally. I am sorry I am so responsible about money and all other blessings from GOD Almighty; like all of the $150,000 of YOUR tax money the Grenz Gang has wasted beating me into submission where there are no laws that provide them to do what they have done. License plates on Cadillac limo read: "C O XPS" Cebull, Ostby Express. Chief Federal Judge CEBULL and federal Magistrate Judge OSTBY who were *LIED* to by the IRS dozens of times and yet they found me NOT GUILTY of all the IRS lied to them about and set me free.
License plates on the Lincoln Limo.......TYGFE........"Thank You GOD For Everything". Sir, again I apologize that I am not, for you, Sir, a better Christian than I ever am. Many, many, many , many people from everywhere constantly tell me they LIKE the decals and plates on my limos.....so sad that you do not.
Reply to Rob Shipley (#362101)
Rob Shipley wrote:
For Native again.
The Bank of America mortgage had risen to 10.25%. It had been started as a "3-27 ARM" meaning it was not payable the first three years without penalty and after three years became (for the remaining 27 years) a 30 year mortgage. ARM = = = adjustable rate mortgage - - tied to prime rate. Prime dived into the toilet in 2008 in the "dot comedy" on Wall Street and all USA mortgages were down to less than 5%. Mine was still at 10.25%. I spent and WASTED three (3) years asking....pleading for lawful resolve. They never budged, so, I stopped paying them and they sued to foreclose.........but the TITLE to my home..............they did not have.......because they *bundle* them (by the 1000s) and sell them to Wall Street...........and my title was......................gone !!!!!!!!! So, I stopped them in the law all three times (3x) and now am suing them for $6,850,000 like are tens of thousands of Americans all over the USA.
See the truth here, Sir?

Seriously, WTF are you talking about?

The bank cancelled your mortgage because they didn't want your trashed house back. Plain and simple.

They cancelled the foreclosure sales during the 11th hour in at least once instance because you made public threats to kill the forosure sale auctioneer and the bank didn't want to risk a human life dealing with your sorry *ss and your trashed house. And then they couldn't find anyone local willing to call the auction because you're so f'ing unstable that no one local would get involved. At that point they checked out the condition of your house and decided to just cut their losses. You sent profanity riddled letters to the bank, title companies, and anyone remotely involved in the matter. You called most of the females involved "c*nts" repeatedly in your letters, and those companies also just became sick of dealing with you.

Whatever yarn you're spinning above about interest doesn't absolve you of paying the principal amount owing on the house. You stole the house and the rest of us are paying for it in increased interest.

****2000% the truth*****

*****YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH******

I have some old friends in high places in MC and figured I'd call and get the truth.

And the truth is, you're a lying dirtbag.

[Edited by MilesCityNative (10/28/2015 7:25:32 AM)]
+5
****BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE!!!!****

According to my source, who I believe to be reliable, your photo is or at least has been (for a long time) posted in the state Capitol building to "detain on sight" if you enter the Capitol building because of threats you've made against our Supreme Court judges! Wow!!

Also, a Billings entity upgraded security in one of their buildings - substantially - as a direct result of an encounter with you up there in Billings. Astounding! Something about yet again sending threatening profane letters to women, and then showing up in person to try and see one of them.

You're a stand up guy, robby.
+5