Posted by Rob Shipley (+460) 5 years ago
Busy B,
I fear to report that I hate muslims and radical jihad, with a passion.
I am just a Miles City cowboy entrepreneur who was baptized when 2 or 3 in the First Baptist Church (babysitter, Eulah Light, sister of Lorraine Wiseman, of Wiseman and Shipley ; i.e. W&S Propane); was baptized again when a sophomore at CCHS when Mary *insisted* that I quit lying to she and Ship about all the drinking we were all doing; and, the 3rd time when in love with Brenda Richards at the First Baptist Church, again, 1991.
My home is FILLED to the ceiling almost with Christian literature.
My most prized Christian possession: a 32 inch by 44 inch Warner Sallman portrait of Jesus on my dining room wall. I got this, stole it, about 4 years ago, maybe 5. I had stopped to take a nap in the small churchyard of a church near the highway a little north of Wibaux. Had been to an auction sale in either Dickinson or Mandan. Went into the church, saw this beauty and, took it off the wall behind the pulpit. Went into the basement and killed two mice and got a roll of paper towels and wrote out in longhand, "I am Rob Shipley. I live in Miles City. 406-234-2477. I stole this portrait of Christ because I could not stand some drunks or bikers or vagrants ruining it or destroying it in this dirty old abandoned church. When any of you local people want it back...call me in Miles City and I will return it to you. "Rob Shipley
Posted by busyB (+630) 5 years ago
Again, why is this a new thread?

So your prized possession is a huge portrait of Jesus, that you STOLE from a church just 4 or 5 years ago? Do I have that straight? You stole it...from a church.

Mighty Christian of you.

You hate Muslims... That's been established. What about the other faiths in our community that don't follow your bible. What do you have to say to them? I'm sure they won't be thrilled to hear you'll run this town under the rules of a religion different than theirs.
+1
Reply to busyB (#362056)
[Edited by busyB (10/27/2015 6:32:12 PM)]
Posted by MilesCityNative (+26) 5 years ago
Just what we need. A mayor who openly states that he hates people who don't share his religious beliefs. And who puts his own religious beliefs above the law in terms of priority while acting in an official capacity.

But he "understands the law" better than real lawyers. In his thousands of hours of Wikipedia research. He just doesn't give a crap about the constitution when it really comes down to it, outside of his perverse reading of it, and only when twisted to somehow work in his favor.

Amazing.

Answer me this, robby:

What do you think of the gays?
+3
Posted by CarlosSantos (+876) 5 years ago
Woah, woah, woah... Stop the clock.

You, being the God fearing Christian that you are, trespassed into a church, saw a picture of Jesus that you liked, strutted behind the pulpit and stole it?

Then, you proceeded to kill 2 mice and leave your calling card on a roll of paper towels?

Is this seriously the story you're bragging about right now...?

How about, "Though Shalt Not Steal"

I think it's even a far graver offense when you steal from GOD!

Holy Moses... Repent man. Repent and turn yourself in.
+1
Posted by Markus (+12) 5 years ago
After reading the above post, I must redact my offer to help you create a website.

I was under the impression that you were a man who upheld the Christian doctrine and lived the life of a good, Christian man who wanted to help spread the truth.

I could never, in good conscience, help a man into power that stole from the house of our lord.

I'm sorry. I'll pray for your forgiveness.
+1
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14728) 5 years ago
Jesus would help him build a website, ya coward.
+4
Posted by Markus (+12) 5 years ago
I was under informed when I made the offer.

Not only does he appear to represent the pseudo-Christian agenda of do as I say, not as I do; but I also do not want to be associated with this person, legally.

He does not represent a true Christian nor a law abiding citizen nor a man of high moral character.

I'm sorry, but I'll gladly accept the label coward. Jesus would very well have helped him, but that's between him and Jesus.
+1
Good summary. Not a true Christian. Not law abiding. Low moral character.

Check. Check. Check.
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16663) 5 years ago
I suppose you holier-than-thou types have divinity degrees from Liberty University.

Spare me.
+1
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14728) 5 years ago
So in other words, Markus, if you were accused of being  Christian there wouldn't be enough evidence to convict you. Jesus is proud of your not wanting to hangout with sinners.
+2
Southern Missouri Bible College.

Correspondence course.
So, no response.

You won't respond to stealing from the house of God.

You won't respond about your opinion of other faiths in our community.

You won't respond about your opinion of "the gays."

You won't respond about your 16,000 internet law study hours.

Is this what we should expect from you as a mayor?

Are you really going to just ignore your constituents?

You said you'd offer us 2000% transparency. Well... here's you chance to prove it.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, ROB.
+1
Posted by shannon (+75) 5 years ago
Rob should write a book! The history he tells is very interesting and his stories are hilarious! He not only stole what is probably a very hideous painting of Jesus from a church he also killed two mice and probably left their bodies next to his note. I can just picture him sitting at his dining room table, on his laptop studying law for the 16001 hour with Jesus in a gilded gold frame looking down on him.
+2
Shannon, "If the truth hurts". The very nice and large Warner Sallman portrait of Jesus is on my wall precisely like I have stated.I think it is far better enjoyed here in my home, protected forever, than being neglected as it was in the shabby old mousy church north of Wibaux. Also have several hundred dollars of cash spent on another fifteen (15) or twenty (20) of the same, except smaller, for sale or give away to anyone wanting them. Just a freebie connected with my lay ministry, "The Narrow Gate". GOOGLE "the narrow gate" from the Bible and be pleased. I only buy perhaps $25 to $40 worth of really nice Thomas Kincaid, Charles Stanley, Billy Graham, Chuck Colson books from St. V's each month...................for people....I offer them for sale at cost or FREE. My plan is to implement as many as possible into the Custer County new jail this winter as I have been approved by Sheriff Harbaugh and Gideon's pastor, Greg Kmetz, to share the duty of pastor with Greg upon request of any inmates requesting quiet part time ministry.
If anyone, the ranchers north of Wibaux, who in all probability bought the Warner Sallman of Jesus, ever want it back, they all know PRECISELY how to get ahold of me, the terrible thief. I have prayed prayers of forgiveness for John and Michelle Muggli and Matt Smith and their CREW of THIEVES who gutted out Sojourner Pawn and Bible,(November,2011) and DID destroy hundreds of dollars worth of PRIME Christian literature, and, at least 6 or 8 cardboard boxes of His ......Holy Word.Six (6) or eight ( 8 ) good, strong,cardboard boxes full of clean, valuable, Holy Bibles, and the mental midgets mentioned above wasted them all into the county landfill. Ahhh, to ever be so blessed to be hired by the City of Miles City to lay waste to anything not of the present regime.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Matt Smith (+788) 5 years ago
Markus, I apologize for praising you previously like I did. You appear to easily wear your faith and stock as an American on your sleeve. Too bad. Since you have written your diatribe here as you have, forget about me and my need of sharing a website of your construction; as per Dick Bonine, GOD will get for me a better way, easily so, just as GOD gave me all that I needed to battle the IRS and win, and, battle the mob Bank of America and win. Thanks for the update.
Rob,

Are you still ignoring me?

I asked a simple set of questions... If you so desire to be our mayor, you will be required to answer questions from the public. Why not answer ours here?
+1
and regarding you feeling that the painting you stole is much better enjoyed in your home than in the church where it belongs...

where do I begin?

Do you really have that little regard for the law that you feel its okay to break the laws as long as YOU feel that the item you stole is better taken care of by you?

If that's the case, we should have full reign to steal just about EVERYTHING on your lot. I assure you that the people who would be stealing the items would take better care of them than you. And under your terms, it would be okay... right?

Maybe the people who you claim "stole" from you so many years ago just thought they were doing the right thing. Perhaps they thought they were acting as you would.

Its apparently okay for ROB SHIPLEY to steal from others, because he knows when its okay and not okay.
+1
For Markus and Native, in all of your pathetic and moronic judgmentailty combined, the good people in Miles City; Jim Lucas , Al Nelson, Fred Wacker, entire staff of Stockman Bank, especially Bill Coffee, Virginia Coffee, Butch and Julie Krutzfeldt,
Denny and Chris Young, TONY HARBAUGH, Casey Prell, 1991 WORLD CHAMPION BULLFIGHTER Loyd Ketchum, STEVE FENNER, Dennis Corbin, Terry Hanson, Jim Carr, Gary Matthews, John Tooke, and on and on and on and on.......MCC's staff , especially professor George Dickie.............16th Court Judge G.W. Huss..........who ***challenged** two (2) college English courses.....NOT EVER HAVING TO ATTEND CLASS..........just take the finals owing English Literature teaching from Mary Shipley at CCHS..........all of these fine people all like me and would collectively think you two (2) more need professional help than I ever could have after Grenz-Noble- Homme did all that they did to me. Ask them both of you hotdogs, ask them AND ANYONE IN MILES CITY who is not a Grenz Nazi swastika boot licker.
We are ALL ALL ALL ALL waiting for Bridgier to report TRUTH from Miles City best loved Ike Eichler..............well, Bridgier, what say you here, Sir?
***Naive Native***, since you hold that islam is a religion, you are a fool. You should seriously get your head outa your posterior and study and BECOME WELL AWARE of all that Isis and radical muslim crapola is doing all over the planet. Of course, I could never expect such an intelligent endeavor from you, because in my four (4) years USN active duty and additional fourteen (14) years in the USNR, we then STUDIED - - - and defended against- - - - -- the Russian Threat all the time......SOSS........Soviet Ocean Surveillance System; you know, constantly tracking *all* movements of *all* USSR submarines and aircraft. But then again, it SUX so badly to be you.........being a hopeless non-veteran and all. Why not just put on your Big Girl panties and deal with this? Accept defeat, you are a liberated woman, learn to lose.
+1
Rob,

Again, instead of answering any questions, you simply insult anyone who questions you.

Is this what we should expect from you as mayor?

Holding a position as a public servant opens you to intense scrutiny. Please know that. If you cannot answer simple questions, you cannot hold office.

Your insults are embarrassing. You conspiracy theories are embarrassing. Your name dropping is embarrassing.

Please seek help. I've said it before, I'll say it again... Your mental health is more important than this bid for mayor to exact revenge on those you feel have wronged you.

This is not the right platform for that.

Please take the time to concentrate on your mental health... this has gone too far.
roberta,

For the record - I AM a veteran, with more years of service than you, and I then went on to have additional success in civilian life, and have done a lot of volunteer work in and around my current community.

As a veteran, I am embarrassed by your hanging your hat on having been just another number among us, who thinks that you are "entitled" for the rest of your life to sh*t on non-veterans. And f*ck you for that. You're a disgrace, without dignity. Veteran status does not elevate us to superhuman status or a position of reverence. You serve your county because you love your country, and NOT for personal credit. You're truly a disgrace.

As for the rest of your post, I still give zero (0) f*cks about your opinion. Truly, none (0). And that is two-thousand (2,000) percent (%) the truth.

Have a great day.
+4
Miles City Naive Native, Prove this to me, Fool, prove this to me and all these GOOD people here in milescity.com.......just prove with your big mouth how you have more years in the Armed Forces that do I. Prove it, Sir, just prove it.
You can and MUST print us out your DD214......if you even know what one is.
Just do it. Rob Shipley
Ya, I'm stupid, rob.

I'm not showing you my DD214.

More than 6 and less than 10 years. Some medals and ribbons. The usual.

My remaining comments still stand.

Quit whoring out your service and sh*tting on those who haven't served. You're an embarrassment to those of us who served with honorable intentions.
+1
Rob,

You've never proven anything you've said.

Why would this man go out of his way to show you his DD214?

Not only would that expose his personal and private information to the public, but it would make him a target to you.

No sane human being would share their DD214 on a forum.

This is getting CRAZY.
Reply to Rob Shipley (#362233)
Rob Shipley wrote:
For Markus and Native, in all of your pathetic and moronic judgmentailty combined, the good people in Miles City; Jim Lucas , Al Nelson, Fred Wacker, entire staff of Stockman Bank, especially Bill Coffee, Virginia Coffee, Butch and Julie Krutzfeldt,
Denny and Chris Young, TONY HARBAUGH, Casey Prell, 1991 WORLD CHAMPION BULLFIGHTER Loyd Ketchum, STEVE FENNER, Dennis Corbin, Terry Hanson, Jim Carr, Gary Matthews, John Tooke, and on and on and on and on.......MCC's staff , especially professor George Dickie.............16th Court Judge G.W. Huss..........who ***challenged** two (2) college English courses.....NOT EVER HAVING TO ATTEND CLASS..........just take the finals owing English Literature teaching from Mary Shipley at CCHS..........all of these fine people all like me and would collectively think you two (2) more need professional help than I ever could have after Grenz-Noble- Homme did all that they did to me. Ask them both of you hotdogs, ask them AND ANYONE IN MILES CITY who is not a Grenz Nazi swastika boot licker.
We are ALL ALL ALL ALL waiting for Bridgier to report TRUTH from Miles City best loved Ike Eichler..............well, Bridgier, what say you here, Sir?

Rob, you claim to not have ever insulted anyone... by accident or on purpose.

What is this? You called two people pathetic and moronic and "hotdogs" then referred to people in the community as "Grenz Nazi Swastika Boot Lickers"

How do expect a positive response, when you are so hateful?

I pity you and hope you find some peace, wherever it comes from.
+2
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2405) 5 years ago
Mentioning your service isn't whoreing it out, not if your running for office. At that point, it speaks to ones character for voters to see. I never served, but appreciate those who have. Those on the right and the left, thanks for working at a low wage, to help our nation gain the upper hand on the Islamist radicals.
Reply to Brandy Allen (#362316)
Brandy Allen wrote:
Mentioning your service isn't whoreing it out, not if your running for office. At that point, it speaks to ones character for voters to see. I never served, but appreciate those who have. Those on the right and the left, thanks for working at a low wage, to help our nation gain the upper hand on the Islamist radicals.

He said " But then again, it SUX so badly to be you.........being a hopeless non-veteran and all."

As it is, I am indeed a veteran, and one who is offended that rob would use "non veteran" status as something to degrade another person over.

He doesn't mention his service - he dwells on it, and presents all sorts of entitlement as a result. It's ludicrous.
+1
Busy B,
I have PROVEN everything I ever have told this site, this webmaster, this crooked city court and the corrupt Gary Day court of the 16th district.
This is why I am hated. And no, I have never enjoyed being hated so; but, it is what it is.
A. Was found NOT GUILTY by the federal district court in Billings. June 11, 2008, after the IRS and feds wasted $200,000 trying to put me in prison for five (5) years for a crime I did not commit.
B. Fought Bank of America for five (5) years over their ILLEGAL 10.25 % mortgage and did not pay monthly payments ($771) from February , 2012, through March 10, 2014, (25 months; over $18,000); and, March 10, 2014, Monday, Father GOD in His Heaven gave Rob Shipley and all of Miles City a *MIRACLE* {{{GOD gets all the glory, Shipley just got the victory}} BofA WROTE OFF a bad ILLEGAL Mortgage of $85,000. I'd say this is WINNING in a big way.
C. Defended myself sui juris in City Court August, 2006 through March 23, 2007 - - -WON an order of "Not guilty" for maintaining a public nuisance at my home (where there NEVER has been a legal MANDATORY signed MCPD complaint).
D.Have BNSF in a SPOT where it can NEVER prove legal authority to lease or sell federal government land along the Strevell Easement in Miles City, from the underpass to Leighton Boulevard.....(HUGE victory affecting tens of thousands (10s of 1000s) of Americans in 28 states.

Purty good record, all in all.
Posted by Brandy Allen (-2405) 5 years ago
Sorry, I didn't see the hopeless non-veteran part. does sound condescending to those who choose a different path. But I do like to hear about the service of my elected officials.
I bought a USMC hoody at wally world last week, had 6 people come and shake my hand and thank me. They all seemed to be in a hurry, and just had to say thanks as they walked by. None of them gave me the time to correct them, I just stopped wearing the brand new comfortable hoodie.
+1
Busy B, If you wish to disallow 100% truth here about the criminal mob BNSF railway, you can go to Security Title and Abstract at 510 Main Street. Ask Dick Mitchell, Jr to show you on the large wall map in his office 100% PROOF that BNSF has never ever ever ever owned any portions of Section 34 in Miles City, Township 8N, Range 47E.
I have over 4,000 hours of study in all of this.
This is why when you GOOGLE........."Rob Shipley, and for the People of America, Plaintiffs v Warren Buffett, BNSF, BKBH Law, et al"........it ****is***** a $447,182,000 properly filed lawsuit for me........Miles City..........and as many of the tens of thousands of Americans in 28 states who the BNSF mob has extorted more than 100s and 100s and 100s and 100s of millions of dollars from since 1970, illegally leasing and illegally selling federal government land no railroad in history has ever owned.

Get my drift, please?

BKBH Law in Helena is Browning, Kaleczyc, Berry and Hoven. That is the 2000% CRIMINAL law firm BNSF used to STEAL my pawnshop and Bible book store in 2011.
It was BKBH who *****LIED***** to me, about me, and to Matt Smith and John Muggli.
Post a link to your lawsuit. Why should we have to *GOOGLE* it?

And, you now represent the people of the USA in legal actions? I doubt it.
Googled it. All I find is: crazy you rambling on in some comments. LOL

http://www.dailywhirl.com/should-i-retain-a-lawyer-for-my-criminal-case/